old celeb crushes

DarkLight

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When I was little I was madly in love with Ralph Macchio, Michael Keaton (in Batman), and Jordan Knight.

My crushes now...

Mr. Flowers:

brandon_flowers_300x400.jpg

Ohh, Mr. Flowers, what a sexy man :das:

My old celeb crushes? Hmmm

Richard Z. Kruspe (from Rammstein)

85.jpg

Johnny Knoxville

johnny_knoxville-1024x768-132574.jpg

and

Zachary Levi (from Chuck, my favorite actor, he's funny :naughty:)

Chuckedited.jpg

and now...my current crushes are:

Nicholaus Arson (or Niklas Almqvist, from The Hives),Brandon Flowers and Howlin' Pelle Almqvist (from The Hives)

My tastes are weird...sometimes i think i'm getting worse and worse

Present crushes , Jared Leto :mf_lustslow:

JaredLeto138.jpg

I must admit, Jared wears eyeliner very well...

Nah he annoyed me...Gary was way cooler and James but he's gay:mf_rosetinted:

Ash was annoying... I personally like Brock...

And James is very gay!

I liked Jordan from NKOTB too! We have this old tape of them performing and doing interviews. It was my older siblings' tape from like 1989, but I watched it when I was 3 and thought it was new! lol I also liked:

Neil Patrick Harris

Awwwww... Doogie! I remember watching that show...

And he looks pretty damn good now too...

HI :wink2:,

My big crush was , is and will be :

Ewan McGregor :

400pxewanmcgregorjuly06va0.jpgewanmcgregorbc8.jpg

Oh Ewan... yummy...

Oh I had a thing about rich from 5ive i had a thing about abs first then scott then rich then j I never liked sean in that way though (I shall say no more about my crushes on 4 of 5ive) lol:blush-anim-cl:

I liked Scott and Abs...

david hasselhoff (omg I CAN'T believe I'm admitting to that one!) I'm sooo embarrassed (goes off to lie in a corner & die of shame) :roftl:

Don't Hassel the Hoff!

413PFH8T40L._AA280_.jpg

Johnny Knoxville

johnny_knoxville-1024x768-132574.jpg

Johnny is kinda hot...

Keanu Reeves, since I saw him in Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure.

Keanu in The Matrix (the first of course)...

Forgot some others too!

John Barrowman...

john-barrowman1.jpg

David Tennant (gotta love a hot Scotsman in a kilt!):

DavidTennant3.jpg

Hmm, fun thread! I'll stick to men (because I wasn't self-aware enough till college to classify my female crushes) and to nostalgic-value ones rather than any that may still be current. I'll try to pick actual "crushes" too, rather than just "people I passingly thought were hot" (so Leonardo DiCaprio doesn't count 'cause even though I thought he was cute I also considered him a bit of an asshole).

JTT:

jtt.jpg

We're starting early, ok? Preteen me thought he was super-cute, and his choice of roles helped. I had a literary crush on Tom Sawyer when I was 8-9 (I doodled his name all over my textbooks), and I approved of JJ playing the role, even if he didn't have curly red hair.

Kevin Sorbo as Hercules:

3756322vEQzsMkLMx_ph.jpg

Kevin-Sorbo.jpg

Very possibly the most butch man I ever found attractive. I don't know, I don't get it, I never even liked hairy chests and stuff, I just liked Greek mythology a lot and I was like 11 or 12 and I don't know!

Tommy whatever.

mmpr.jpg

The green one. You know what, it happened, and it was very brief, and let's all JUST FORGET ABOUT IT.

Dr. Samuel Beckett

SamBeckettAlCalavicci.jpg

http://www.joorl.com/Wallpaper/QuantumLeap.jpg

Ah, at last a crush I'm willing and proud to own even now! (I have no issues owning my past crush on JTT but, you know, he was a little kid.) This was a great show and a great character. And I totally liked him for his PERSONALITY although he was charismatic as well. ...my sister liked his sidekick. Looking back on it, they were so gay.

When I was little, I used to practice doing his roundhouse kick, and hoped I could know as many languages as he did. I always had confusion issues on whether I LIKED characters or wanted to BE them.

Also, I remember I had the crush on him because he never wanted to have sex with the various women he had to be romantic with, except once, and then it MEANT A LOT and ended up being this whole huge arc. Looking back on it, I think he had repression issues.

Annnnnnd that takes us into my teens proper and then I stopped having so many crushes on random actors and started having them on musicians instead.

Ok, one last embarrassing one:

brian_molko_sc01m_0012.jpg

...sigh. Asshole. It wasn't even a proper crush per se, thank god, 'cause I was done with those by then. But really, he's a jerk and eugh.

--Jack

Hmm, fun thread! I'll stick to men (because I wasn't self-aware enough till college to classify my female crushes) and to nostalgic-value ones rather than any that may still be current. I'll try to pick actual "crushes" too, rather than just "people I passingly thought were hot" (so Leonardo DiCaprio doesn't count 'cause even though I thought he was cute I also considered him a bit of an asshole).

JTT:

jtt.jpg

We're starting early, ok? Preteen me thought he was super-cute, and his choice of roles helped. I had a literary crush on Tom Sawyer when I was 8-9 (I doodled his name all over my textbooks), and I approved of JJ playing the role, even if he didn't have curly red hair.

Kevin Sorbo as Hercules:

3756322vEQzsMkLMx_ph.jpg

Kevin-Sorbo.jpg

Very possibly the most butch man I ever found attractive. I don't know, I don't get it, I never even liked hairy chests and stuff, I just liked Greek mythology a lot and I was like 11 or 12 and I don't know!

Tommy whatever.

mmpr.jpg

The green one. You know what, it happened, and it was very brief, and let's all JUST FORGET ABOUT IT.

Dr. Samuel Beckett

SamBeckettAlCalavicci.jpg

http://www.joorl.com/Wallpaper/QuantumLeap.jpg

Ah, at last a crush I'm willing and proud to own even now! (I have no issues owning my past crush on JTT but, you know, he was a little kid.) This was a great show and a great character. And I totally liked him for his PERSONALITY although he was charismatic as well. ...my sister liked his sidekick. Looking back on it, they were so gay.

When I was little, I used to practice doing his roundhouse kick, and hoped I could know as many languages as he did. I always had confusion issues on whether I LIKED characters or wanted to BE them.

Also, I remember I had the crush on him because he never wanted to have sex with the various women he had to be romantic with, except once, and then it MEANT A LOT and ended up being this whole huge arc. Looking back on it, I think he had repression issues.

Annnnnnd that takes us into my teens proper and then I stopped having so many crushes on random actors and started having them on musicians instead.

Ok, one last embarrassing one:

brian_molko_sc01m_0012.jpg

...sigh. Asshole. It wasn't even a proper crush per se, thank god, 'cause I was done with those by then. But really, he's a jerk and eugh.

--Jack

Kevin Sorbo is hot :das:...

And who's the last one?

I must admit, Jared wears eyeliner very well...

I almost DIED of heart failure when he crowd dived in edinburgh and was 5 feet away from my face :wub2::mf_lustslow:

Hey you should know ! ... do you remember the aussie tv show E-street ?? Used to be on sky one here in the UK , me and my mum were mad on it , and had a crush on a bloke called Jack (i think) ... TAll , Dark , stubble , Buff .... remember at all ?? :naughty:

Well.. i had about 100!:naughty: So i can't put a pic from everybody and can't remember every1 really..

But there are some of mines..

Daniel Radcliffe

Ashton Kutcher

Billie Joe Armstrong

Heath Ledger

Enrique Jorge Abello

Johnny Depp

Gerard Butler

Hugh Laurie

Jim Carrey

Evan Mcgregor

Kevin Sorbo

Adam Sandler

Fernando Colunga

Hugh Jackman

Leonardo Di Caprio

Matthew Perry

Dmitrij Nagijev

Robbie Williams

Eric Mabius

Tom Hanks

John Stamos (Full House)

Will Friedle

Who else? *thinks* erm, can't remember..:bleh:

• 4 weeks later...

Well My frist crush was Brendan Fraser! I was like 7 years old when I started to like him! And I still do! I fell in love when I saw him in George Of the Jungle!! and then The Mummy!

bf6.jpg

And after Brendan I looooved Ace Young... One of the contestants in Americal I dol season 5

acey1.jpg

But I haven't love anyone as much as Mika!

Oh my, I should be sleeping, but I saw this thread and I can't resist to post my reply right now! :naughty:

Ok...my major old crushes (I'll try to put them in chronological order, starting when I was like...10!)

Nick Carter

Nick_Carter_01.jpg

Taylor Hanson

t_hanson.jpg

Paddy Kelly

2966815.jpg

I still think he's cute but...Liked him better with the long hair...

1319753.jpg

Ville Valo (still find him haaawt, even with the huge amount of new tatoos he got since I was deeply in love with him! LOOL And he's definately the owner of one of the sexiest voices EVER!)

him.jpg

And others...Tom Cruise (in the old days...), Brad Pitt,...

And the eternal ones: Johnny Depp, Brian May,...

I love Jose Theodore, who is a goaltender in the NHL. He played for my favorite team the Montreal Canadiens, then got traded to the Colorado Avalanche now he just got traded to the washigton Captials :(

joses.jpg

Yeah José is a gorgeous man indeed... but he's also a jerk... too bad !!!

im not really old just 17 but i have loved

Leonardo DiCaprio since i can remember, especially in titanic:wub2:

leonardo_dicaprio.jpg

omg I was so obsessed with that movie when it came out ! and of course I was obsessed with Leo :naughty:

Devon Sawa:

DevonSawa.jpg

And of course I love Bono... Who doesn't?

I was SOOOOO obsessed with Devon when I was a teenager lol !!! I thought he was SO cute in the final scene in Casper ! I use to watch it in slow mo... LOL !!!

NICK CARTER!!!! still love this guy!!!!

Nick-Carter-s04.jpg

I have to fess up, I still love this guy too. I was incredibly obssessed with him when I was 15 or so... I went to see the BSB last tuesday (it's a nostalgy thing, a tradition I have with one of my friends) and I went to the after party and I have to say he is GORGEOUS in person !

Well My frist crush was Brendan Fraser! I was like 7 years old when I started to like him! And I still do! I fell in love when I saw him in George Of the Jungle!! and then The Mummy!

bf6.jpg

And after Brendan I looooved Ace Young... One of the contestants in Americal I dol season 5

acey1.jpg

But I haven't love anyone as much as Mika!

I still think Brendan is HOOOOOOOT in George Of The Jungle !

uhmmm *thinking*

i think i had a crush on Noah Wyle wyle.jpg

and i still think Goran Visnjic is awesome goran_visnjic-1.jpg

and...andrew dan-jumbo adj22.jpg

but i haven't been "addicted" to them as i am to Mika and to Ronnie O'Sullivan (ok i know most of the people think he's ugly :sad:)

06lk9.jpg