Dutch MFC Meeting in August (Efteling)

Starrats

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds good, I'll check the dates. I don't know if I can make it on the 18th (work).

@Anouk, if I can come I could pick you up. I'm nearby, and my car's big enough for loads of wheelchairs :naughty:

OWWWW!!!

That would be great!!! I hope you can make it, it would be lovely to meet you, we have a lot to talk about on the road. Seems like we've got the same taste:naughty:

Maybe I can drive myself, but ti would be easier and safer for me if you can pick me up. I would be eternally grateful:wub2:

Hey, of course I'm in! You weren't considering going without me now were you? :naughty: I think all those dates are fine with me.

Hopefully I can come by car, so if anyone lives close to Amsterdam and wants to drive with me just tell me! It'll be more fun + I'm not good at finding places so it'll be easier together :naughty:

It would be great to have it on Mika's b-day. I think i can make it all three dates, but i'm almost 8 months pregnant by then, so i'm not sure i'm physically able. Wouldn't want to slow you down in the park!

Not sure how I can get there since the busses and trains are not my strongest point:naughty:

And I know the way to the Efteling since I go there about 3 times a year:roftl:

From where in Holland are you?

It would be great to have it on Mika's b-day. I think i can make it all three dates, but i'm almost 8 months pregnant by then, so i'm not sure i'm physically able. Wouldn't want to slow you down in the park!

Hope you can make it! :thumb_yello:

Noord-Brabant, Eindhoven, about 40 minutes from the Efteling:naughty:

Ow, I think I'm going around Eindhoven ... not very sure if I take that way, but the routeplanner says so ..

So maybe .. if I go .. and if I can have the car .. and you're a good girl (:bleh:) ...

(no serious, need some time to figure some things out, especially for the insurance .. really don't wanna have any trouble for a little thing like this :blush-anim-cl:)

Oooh that's wonderful!! And if you can make it you could also come in wheelchair, than we could race against eachother!! :naughty:

(no serious, need some time to figure some things out, especially for the insurance .. really don't wanna have any trouble for a little thing like this :blush-anim-cl:)

Little thing?! Little thing?!! :sneaky2:

:bleh:

Oooh that's wonderful!! And if you can make it you could also come in wheelchair, than we could race against eachother!! :naughty:

Little thing?! Little thing?!! :sneaky2:

:bleh:

sure you will beat me!!! :lmao:

Ow, I think I'm going around Eindhoven ... not very sure if I take that way, but the routeplanner says so ..

So maybe .. if I go .. and if I can have the car .. and you're a good girl (:bleh:) ...

You knows I iz a gud gurl:mf_rosetinted:

I would like to come, but my parents are going on vacation and I'm already finding a way to talk me out off it. Because I don't want to go (vacation with my parents=boring) :roftl:

And if I don't have to go with them, I don't think my mom would like it if I go to the Efteling with "strangers" :bleh:

But first I have to find a way to talk me out of the vacation *thinks*

You knows I iz a gud gurl:mf_rosetinted:

:mf_rosetinted: We'll see .. As soon as we know the exact date I can see if I can get the car and ... well, we'll see .. :wink2: