Video of Mika @ La Rochelle (on stage & backstage !)

Aurelien

Here is my video montage of our day at La Rochelle!

I just uploaded it. I will upload the full video (as well as the pictures) of Mika comming out of the press conference tomorrow!

Let me know what you think!:mf_lustslow:

Love,

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just uploaded it. I will upload the full video (as well as the pictures) of Mika comming out of the press conference tomorrow!

Love,

It's brilliant. I had no idea he's sung Aux Champs Elysees. Wonderful.

Getting it to mp3 immediately :wink2:

Love the video, fantastic!

Is he wearing a kind of Indiana Jones type hat at the end there? it's a bit dark so couldn't see too well.

Love the laugh at the end:wub2:

You should send it to mikasounds, Andy is looking fo video diaries from the tour, and asked if people could send in any vids they do.

Is he wearing a kind of Indiana Jones type hat at the end there? it's a bit dark so couldn't see too well.

You should send it to mikasounds, Andy is looking fo video diaries from the tour, and asked if people could send in any vids they do.

Hi Rose, I'm going, but wanted to say hi. So, hi.

Is Andy responsible for the Mikasounds videos?

I love it Aurélien! I really like how you captured the queuing hell and the mad dash to the front row. :naughty: Guess you were in a safe position for the press before they opened the gates?

Do you have the still shot from 2:33? :wub2:

Je Veux Te Voir is my favourite song at the moment. Love Yelle's top. :thumb_yello:

The Relax intro sounds a lot like the Rave encore he did in London.

I love it Aurélien! I really like how you captured the queuing hell and the mad dash to the front row. :naughty: Guess you were in a safe position for the press before they opened the gates?

Do you have the still shot from 2:33? :wub2:

Je Veux Te Voir is my favourite song at the moment. Love Yelle's top. :thumb_yello:

The Relax intro sounds a lot like the Rave encore he did in London.

u love aurelien!??!?! how could u??!?! :thumbdown: he is not that great....

LOL ok ok i love him to.... i admit... and i do love the video... i told him he captured really good moments :):thumb_yello:

Hi Rose, I'm going, but wanted to say hi. So, hi.

Is Andy responsible for the Mikasounds videos?

I think it's a collaboration, but Andy asked me in Amsterdam to get people to start sending in their own videos to Mikasounds.

Only he didn't say how they could do it, as there doesn't appear to be any links anyone can use to send them!

Not very clever that!:blink:

I think it's a collaboration, but Andy asked me in Amsterdam to get people to start sending in their own videos to Mikasounds.

Only he didn't say how they could do it, as there doesn't appear to be any links anyone can use to send them!

Not very clever that!:blink:

lol rose i was about to ask "HOW?!" even tho i have nothing from the last tour... :thumbdown:

lol rose i was about to ask "HOW?!" even tho i have nothing from the last tour... :thumbdown:

Me neither, I think he thought I might have done some videoing between Paris and Amsterdam, but I've never used the video facility on my camera:naughty:.

Sometimes he is a bit of a doofus, bless him:blush-anim-cl:.

Me neither, I think he thought I might have done some videoing between Paris and Amsterdam, but I've never used the video facility on my camera:naughty:.

Sometimes he is a bit of a doofus, bless him:blush-anim-cl:.

lol i hope they will give a link to contact them about stuff like that cause i have some ideas ;)

lol i hope they will give a link to contact them about stuff like that cause i have some ideas ;)

I'll give Sariflor a text in the morning, and see if she can grill him, if she see's him, about how to get them on.:wink2:

Love,

you left me speechless with this video!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I reallly love it!!!

Love,

Aurelien, it was fantastic!!! :mf_lustslow::wub2: Thank you so much for sharing it! The music in it was perfect too!

I agree that you should share it with Mikasounds, once they figure out how to do it. :bleh: Right now you can leave video responses to the MikaSoundsBlog on YouTube....that would be a fun place to put it also???

Love,

Thanks a lot, Aurelien! :mf_lustslow::wub2:

Love,

Merci énormément Aurelien. It's a wonderful video :thumb_yello: