Mika penniman a very special leo

DarkLight

Mika Penniman is one of the wisest, smartest, best looking people on the planet. Or so at least he would like to think. It's not that Mika is vain - more that he is terribly susceptible to flattery. All Leos suffer from this little weakness. That's because, despite what astrologers are always saying about Leos and their confidence, secretly, deep down, they are a little unsure of themselves. This explains Mika's tendency to be strongly outspoken and extrovert one moment and quietly anxious the next.

His close friends know all about his tendency towards self doubt. They know what a warm, genuine and generous character he can be, but they also know about his natural sensitivity. Mika's acquaintances, however, have no such insight. They feel sure that in Mika, they are dealing with a dynamic, energetic and decisive person who is it would be most unwise to cross.

Mika is fiery and feisty - he gives the impression of being someone who knows it all. As a matter of fact, whilst he does not know it 'all', he does know quite a lot of it. Mika is well read, well researched and always well presented. he cuts a dash, he has 'presence.' Heads turn when he enters the room. Mika Penniman is aware of the impression he makes but not entirely comfortable with it. He knows that people are responding to his big pretence, not his true personality. That's why he so deeply treasures the company of loved ones who are strong enough to see through his facade and respect him for the mere mortal that he actually is.

what do you think of this? I was on jonathan cainer's website there's this thing 'find out about your friend' so i typed in mika's name & star sign & this is what it said

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mika Penniman is one of the wisest, smartest, best looking people on the planet. Or so at least he would like to think. It's not that Mika is vain - more that he is terribly susceptible to flattery. All Leos suffer from this little weakness. That's because, despite what astrologers are always saying about Leos and their confidence, secretly, deep down, they are a little unsure of themselves. This explains Mika's tendency to be strongly outspoken and extrovert one moment and quietly anxious the next.

His close friends know all about his tendency towards self doubt. They know what a warm, genuine and generous character he can be, but they also know about his natural sensitivity. Mika's acquaintances, however, have no such insight. They feel sure that in Mika, they are dealing with a dynamic, energetic and decisive person who is it would be most unwise to cross.

Mika is fiery and feisty - he gives the impression of being someone who knows it all. As a matter of fact, whilst he does not know it 'all', he does know quite a lot of it. Mika is well read, well researched and always well presented. he cuts a dash, he has 'presence.' Heads turn when he enters the room. Mika Penniman is aware of the impression he makes but not entirely comfortable with it. He knows that people are responding to his big pretence, not his true personality. That's why he so deeply treasures the company of loved ones who are strong enough to see through his facade and respect him for the mere mortal that he actually is.

what do you think of this? I was on jonathan cainer's website there's this thing 'find out about your friend' so i typed in mika's name & star sign & this is what it said

im a leo. and im more then a little unsure of myself. lol

Mika is fiery and feisty - he gives the impression of being someone who knows it all. As a matter of fact, whilst he does not know it 'all', he does know quite a lot of it. Mika is well read, well researched and always well presented. he cuts a dash, he has 'presence.' Heads turn when he enters the room. Mika Penniman is aware of the impression he makes but not entirely comfortable with it. He knows that people are responding to his big pretence, not his true personality.

From what I know, he's not really feisty,and we know he doesn't know it ALL (e.g. The mammal/fish thing.).

And we do respond to his personality,especially since he said he hates pretentious parties.People have commented on how down-to-earth he is.

Apart from that,it's all true.:bleh:

I typed in Leo on Wikipedia and had a good giggle at how true some of the statements were.

Here's the link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_%28astrology%29

Before I knew his birthday I guessed he was a Leo, mainly 'cos of his hair:naughty:

Sounds a lot like him.

the part i bolded he ach said it himself-well not in those words exactly, but the same msg!

I agree with all of that about Mika. I am also a Leo, and I can come accross as very confident, but I'm never sure if people actually like me, and I am very sinsitive.

and sagittarius ! :naughty:

and Libras, plus he is a pig in chinese and they are compatible with goats and rabbits, and since I'm a libra and goat I say that Mika and I are best friends now:mf_rosetinted:

Just kidding:naughty:

and Libras, plus he is a pig in chinese and they are compatible with goats and rabbits, and since I'm a libra and goat I say that Mika and I are best friends now:mf_rosetinted:

He's a pig in chinese???

OMG OMG OMG!!! I'm a PIG, I'm a pig, I'm a pig!!!:mf_lustslow::boing::hypo:

Pigs are compatable with other pigs (I think/hope)!!!

I've never been so happy to be a pig.

:groovy: 1995! :groovy:

He's a pig in chinese???

OMG OMG OMG!!! I'm a PIG, I'm a pig, I'm a pig!!!:mf_lustslow::boing::hypo:

Pigs are compatable with other pigs (I think/hope)!!!

I've never been so happy to be a pig.

:groovy: 1995! :groovy:

Pigs are most compatible with a Rabbit or Goat and incompatible with the Monkey and Snake.

So that doesn't make you compatible or incompatible:naughty:

for those who believe in astrology, all the leos i know are EXACTLY like mika, at least what we see/know of him and its pretty annoying and tiring sometimes, they are always looking to be the bests, looking after rewards, they need a public( they all act like Louis XIV), pretend to be modests when they are absolutely XXXXXXX not, have TONS of energy (its almost incredible), they want to be THE * star* the shining light around, they want people to notice them, they can talk for hours pretending they REALLY need your opinion when at the end it wont matter anyway because they will keep what was first in their mind etc. they pretend to be extra open when in fact they are pretty conservative oh and also they want to be the most original, especially about the clothes, colors needed please!! but you just cant be angry after them , god knows why, sometimes you even feel sorry when you see all the efforts they make to be loved and well originally dressed and stuff and people make fun behind their back most of the time, im really ok with leos as long as they dont call me more than 6 times a day!!

I'm a libra too :punk: (born october 23rd 1985) making me an ox in chinese astrology

you know what is quite funny (well to me anyway) is that my first love ricky is the chinese sign of the pig & so is my 2nd love (darren the man who broke my heart back in october just before my birthday) & now the guy I fancy (mika) he's born under the chinese sign of the pig, I seem to have a thing about guys born under the chinese sign of the pig!!

also all 3 of them have brown hair & eyes

peculiur huh!

:blink:My birthday's October 24th.

But I'm a dog:bleh:

And you have the same birthday as "Weird Al" Yankovic, whereas I have the same birthday as Wayne Rooney.:sad:

you know i think i should've been born under the sign of the dog, I always have been a bit barking (lol) daft joke :roftl: I do tend to insult myself now & then

why not others do all the time :naughty: