Mika Poster

MBroekhuijsen

Hey I know this is my first post, but fear not - I'm definitely devoted, I've just never felt that I could add much to any conversation. But I have a question and I can't think of a better place to ask.:wink2:

I'm moving out and going to college in about a month, and I really want to show the world that I'm truly obsessed by having some Mika posters in my room, but I can't find ANY! I mean, when I search eBay I get framed album covers, and while the LICM is a GREAT piece of art, I'd sorta rather have a real chickeny picture of him, you know? I'm talking full size POSTERS that I can pin up on my wall, maybe practice my kissing, you know - I'm trying to relive my N*Sync days. :blush-anim-cl:

Can anybody help me out? I've thought about just printing one, but access to a printer that large would be difficult, not to mention expensive. And I'm sure there aren't pictures big enough, with good enough resolution.

A little help here? :blink:

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They have website where you can submit a picture and then they'll make a big poster out of it for you, but I don't know the name....maybe someone else does?

Also, if you see him in concert they usually have a merchandise table outside the venue where they sell posters :wink2:

DANG! I saw him in Salt Lake, but because his band and everything got stuck in the snow in the middle of no where, they only had like... 15 t-shirts - that's it! Why wouldn't they make the posters available commercially?

Oh that sucks:thumbdown:

I don't know....I guess he doesn't want to be a poster child :naughty:

Also, if you see him in concert they usually have a merchandise table outside the venue where they sell posters :wink2:

Really?! :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow: That´s great!

hmmm i think the Ritz photos does prints...could you bring in a pic and ask them to print it? hmmm but yea it might be bad resolution, i see your dilema.....are you a good drawer?:naughty:could always make your own!

Hey... it´s never crossed my mind :shocked:

I got the one with the artwork in the background and him with the tea towel from a poster company that comes to our uni every year. I was massively shocked that they had it, but yeah, you could try poster shops or something, they might?

But if you keep checking Ebay some should come up eventually.

Or you can contact the company that prints the posters for Mika :fisch::naughty: But it's in Germany and I don't think they send them out :tears:

According to your nickname I would say you're Dutch, aren't you? If you are, you could look on Marktplaats and typ in "mika poster" at search or so. There are many posters there (I have 7 Mika posters and I bought 4 of them on Marktplaats). You could also check the Hitkrant sometimes, because it sometimes has Mika posters. Good luck! :3

Hey I know this is my first post, but fear not - I'm definitely devoted, I've just never felt that I could add much to any conversation. But I have a question and I can't think of a better place to ask.:wink2:

I'm moving out and going to college in about a month, and I really want to show the world that I'm truly obsessed by having some Mika posters in my room, but I can't find ANY! I mean, when I search eBay I get framed album covers, and while the LICM is a GREAT piece of art, I'd sorta rather have a real chickeny picture of him, you know? I'm talking full size POSTERS that I can pin up on my wall, maybe practice my kissing, you know - I'm trying to relive my N*Sync days. :blush-anim-cl:

Can anybody help me out? I've thought about just printing one, but access to a printer that large would be difficult, not to mention expensive. And I'm sure there aren't pictures big enough, with good enough resolution.

A little help here? :blink:

I might be wrong, but I don't think he has posters on general sale, like a lot of popstars do. I don't think he's keen on getting his face all over the place. He has said he thinks he's ugly... Yes... I know... He needs a mirror does that guy, so he can finally see the truth of how gorgeous he is!

I bought a Mika fridge magnet from the brixton gig. It sits in pride of place on my fridge, so I can say hi to Mika when I go in the kitchen.

This photo is 18" x 24" and you could blow it up further without losing too much quality:

http://www.popstarsplus.com/images/MikaPicture.jpg

Print shops will do them for you. It's really not much more expensive than buying a pre-printed poster. If you're in North America, try Staples or you can order them online. This place will do an 18" x 36" for $12.

http://www.customposterblowups.com/

WOW! Thanks for all the help! I really appreciate the feedback, and I'll be sure to let you know how it all goes.

Actually, I checked the Mikasounds site and couldn't find anything, but then again, I get distracted easily. hee hee. I think I watch that video at the top EVERY time. I've probably seen it 15 or 20 times now. Pathetic.

Actually Mjappie, I live in the States, but my grandparents moved from Holland in the early 60s so that's where I get my lovely name. :)

hello fellow american!:punk:

well i've gotten a few from ebay, so i know they're out there, guess just gotta wait....*searches ebay*

this is the one my friend has and it's rather large....

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mika-Life-In-Cartoon-Motion-Poster-New-Official_W0QQitemZ220257002937QQihZ012QQcategoryZ29897QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

:wink2: and it says it ships to u.s.:punk: