• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Age has its priviledges - and I still don't know what she said about

me on the page before!!! :mf_rosetinted:

Learn Portuguese:mf_rosetinted:

Dang, many people have commented on Mika's Myspace now, I wish he'd just come online now:wub2:

Dang, many people have commented on Mika's Myspace now, I wish he'd just come online now:wub2:

I think it's just a red herring, he probably thinks it is a brilliant plan to have people glued to his myspace, desperately waiting for the green icon to appear, so he can upload his new blog to youtube in peace :mf_rosetinted:

edit: ... and then, when everyone is busy watching the new thing there, he'll sneak on to myspace again...

ha ha as if he would just do it cos MFC are whinning about stuff again lol poor guy give him a break, ( he already wrote me alooong essay type email anyway so :bleh: (Oh dear my nose has grown mahoosive, even bigger than it is already and thats not a good thing :roftl:)

I think it's just a red herring, he probably thinks it is a brilliant plan to have people glued to his myspace, desperately waiting for the green icon to appear, so he can upload his new blog to youtube in peace :mf_rosetinted:

Aha! The bastard:mf_rosetinted:

I didn't leave one so that yours would stay near the top!! :wub2:

:lmao: :lmao:

edit: ... and then, when everyone is busy watching the new thing there, he'll sneak on to myspace again...

it must be quite scary to know that at all given minutes and seconds of every single day, ppl are watching his every move lol poor guy.

I'm actually tempted to try and find out how many hearts it takes to crash the site... :naughty:

Seriously? :roftl: Doesn't sound too much... Will you back me against the mob if I succeed? :naughty:

Please don't - I think you would hear my screams from there!!! :roftl: