Mika is online...

Marianne84

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ah too much work...stalking him on myspace too....i cannot cope!!!!!!

:mf_rosetinted:

*actually subscribing*

:mf_rosetinted:

LOL!

Gets paid for what?

Commenting people on myspace, writing blogs, stealing Mika's wig to pretend he's him and make a new vlog.... so the Mikster has enough time to eat his crisps with Nutella, buy Tintin stuff, hire some clowns.. :roftl:

Commenting people on myspace, writing blogs, stealing Mika's wig to pretend he's him and make a new vlog.... so the Mikster has enough time to eat his crisps with Nutella, buy Tintin stuff, hire some clowns.. :roftl:

Oh yes, of course! :doh:

Mmm crisps and nutella sound really good right now :drool:

MWHAHAHAHA :mf_rosetinted:

Oh IngievV don't mind her/him/it...cockerspaniels, like Dani, loves ppl to pat them...esp on their heads :mf_rosetinted:

Oi :sneaky2: Don't be giving tips out like that to frozen babies like her. :mf_rosetinted:

Cockerspaniels, they can have this personality disorder which makes them go nuts and then go back to normal again. Especially red Cockerspaniels *looks at Danika:naughty:*

*gives an evil look back to Ingie*

And what if Yasmine stole his computer and said that?:mf_rosetinted:

Well.. when we find out some weird facts about Mika like about his tooth feelings then we can assume its her being the evil older sister :fisch:

it cannot be jasmin: she's busy making microwaved popcorn on the tour bus.. :mf_rosetinted:

john? art thou, john..? :harp::blink:

he should stop just sitting at his pc and writing blogs/ my space bullettins.. :mf_rosetinted: someone's got to tell the mikster there's more than the internet life.... *bursts out laughing, coming from an mfc'er with over 7000 posts* :roftl:

Oi :sneaky2: Don't be giving tips out like that to frozen babies like her.

Well.. when we find out some weird facts about Mika like about his tooth feelings then we can assume its her being the evil older sister :

I shall do whatever I want to do because Mika said so :sneaky2::roftl:

I know...lol I never saw fillings....ok Kavi :doh: it can be white.....grrr I hate that it didn't have white fillings when I got mine yeaaaaaaars ago :thumbdown: I'm stuck with....4 silver ones, thank god they r my molars :naughty:

too much candy's gonna rot ur teeth :mf_rosetinted:

I shall do whatever I want to do because Mika said so :sneaky2:

I know...lol I never saw fillings....ok Kavi :doh: it can be white.....grrr I hate that it didn't have white fillings when I got mine yeaaaaaaars ago :thumbdown: I'm stuck with....4 silver ones, thank god they r my molars :naughty:

too much candy's gonna rot ur teeth :mf_rosetinted:

So if Mika told you to jump of a bridge would you do that too? :sneaky2:

Errm... ok :roftl: