Mika is online...

Marianne84

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So? Will you? :das: ... can't be much colder there than Finland, can it? :roftl:

I just wrote them a very long comment. :wub2: Didn't promise anything. You know, Palladium are in Europe sooo... :wink2: I would have to decide between two of my favorite bands. Not fair. :thumbdown::naughty:

Do you remember that big blizzard that prevented Midway from arriving to some concert to open it for Mika? I think it was in Canada. Well at least we don't have storms like that in Finland! :naughty:

Do you remember that big blizzard that prevented Midway from arriving to some concert to open it for Mika? I think it was in Canada. Well at least we don't have storms like that in Finland! :naughty:

No it wasn't Canada. They were on their way to Salt Lake City Utah from some other US city.

Of course we have our own blizzards. :naughty:

See Kavi I'm not the only one who pats your head :mf_rosetinted:

*pats head*

That better not have been my head that you were patting :mf_rosetinted:

Oh I damn right was:mf_rosetinted:

Watever :mf_rosetinted:

MWHAHAHAHA :mf_rosetinted:

Oh IngievV don't mind her/him/it...cockerspaniels, like Dani, loves ppl to pat them...esp on their heads :mf_rosetinted:

Watever :mf_rosetinted:

MWHAHAHAHA :mf_rosetinted:

Oh IngievV don't mind her/him/it...cockerspaniels, like Dani, loves ppl to pat them...esp on their heads :mf_rosetinted:

Cockerspaniels, they can have this personality disorder which makes them go nuts and then go back to normal again. Especially red Cockerspaniels *looks at Danika:naughty:*

He just put a new tread saying that he is writing the comments .. and I want to believe it in case he comments me back lol .. I am completely dreaming and losing my mind .. He makes me going mad !!

He just put a new tread saying that he is writing the comments .. and I want to believe it in case he comments me back lol .. I am completely dreaming and losing my mind .. He makes me going mad !!

If Mika says it, than it's true because Mika always speaks the truth:mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

If Mika says it, than it's true because Mika always speaks the truth:mf_rosetinted:

Of course.

'When you see a blog entry or a comment signed 'M*whatever' you can be sure it's ME. Ok? MEE. *points at himself* This one. *Points again* And from now on I will blog excessively, every three hours on my way to Timbuktu on John Travolta's little 747. Soo my blogs might be delayed a few minutes as it's ME who's flying the thing and I haven't figured out yet, how that autopilot thingie works...

But, apart from that I'm really quite a good boy. Which I will prove you, taking pictures with my new cam during the flight. You won't know where exactly I am then because these pictures will only show ME, haha. So watch out for my cool stuff. Much love M$.'

Of course.

'When you see a blog entry or a comment signed 'M*whatever' you can be sure it's ME. Ok? MEE. *points at himself* This one. *Points again* And from now on I will blog excessively, every three hours on my way to Timbuktu on John Travolta's little 747. Soo my blogs might be delayed a few minutes as it's ME who's flying the thing and I haven't figured out yet, how that autopilot thingie works...

But, apart from that I'm really quite a good boy. Which I will prove you, taking pictures with my new cam during the flight. You won't know where exactly I am then because these pictures will only show ME, haha. So watch out for my cool stuff. Much love M$.'

:lmao:

He's such an honest boy:wub2:

And what if Yasmine stole his computer and said that?:mf_rosetinted:

Or Fortuné, as he gets paid for it:roftl:

Of course.

:lmao:

I luv ya Meeks:wub2:

Of course.

:roftl::roftl:

I can totally see that happen!

Hi Mika!:roftl: