Mika is online...

Marianne84

Just went back on to leave a comment, to be told I'm flooding it. Myspace is totally stuffed up at the moment. I left the shortest comment I've ever written and it's telling me that. Try again tomorrow.
he must have some special setting

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...on MySpace!

Just wanted to share this funny moment with you 'cause I never catch him online. :naughty: He might even have a chance to read my comment now - if it's really him and not one of his sisters! :roftl:

that's cool! i never saw him online

Just went back on to leave a comment, to be told I'm flooding it. Myspace is totally stuffed up at the moment. I left the shortest comment I've ever written and it's telling me that. Try again tomorrow.

LMAO, I left a really big comment :roftl:

I want a comment :tears:

hahahahaha aaaawwwwww!! :wub2:

that reminds me of a little kid looking up at a cookie jar and going "but mommy i really want a cookie!!! :tears:" :naughty:

Wow, two years ago! :roftl::punk:

I remember it like it was yesterday :wub2:

I remember making everyone listen to Grace Kelly. I think he only had GK, Billy Brown, and Relax up at the time. Aw :wub2:

Wow two years, 3 days ago! Thats a long time! I don't even know if I've known him much more than one year!

Anyway, while ago I remember seeing Martin online I think, but I've never seen Mika online:thumbdown:

It feels like it's been a lot longer:blink:

Strange :naughty:

I want a comment :tears:

Aiwan-JC_empathy4.gif

Thinking about it, isn't it so funny how he has painted a big 'stalk me!' on his forehead? :roftl: At least a little bit? :naughty: (Given it was really Mika, appearing online and posting those comments... sorry, I have become a bit guarded lately, when it comes to taking things at face value on the internet :mf_rosetinted:)

However, he commented back on those who 'caught' him online, mwhahaha. :naughty: The teaser :sneaky2:

Aiwan-JC_empathy4.gif

Thinking about it, isn't it so funny how he has painted a big 'stalk me!' on his forehead? At least a little bit? :naughty: (Given it was really Mika, appearing online and posting those comments... sorry, I have become a bit guarded lately, when it comes to taking things at face value on the internet :mf_rosetinted:)

However, he commented back on those who 'caught' him online, mwhahaha. :naughty: The teaser :sneaky2:

I know! That was a very brave move of him :bow:

He must've been really bored if he was taking the time to reply to comments:naughty: