Mika is online...

Marianne84

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a feeling you were going to play a stupid prank :sneaky2: You're an evil, evil frozen baby! :mf_rosetinted:

I do that all the time:roftl: In Amsterdam I kept screaming at every car: OH MY GOD IT'S MIKA!

And everyone stopped talking and turned their heads towards the car:roftl:

I do that all the time:roftl: In Amsterdam I kept screaming at every car: OH MY GOD IT'S MIKA!

And everyone stopped talking and turned their heads towards the car:roftl:

:roftl::roftl: You're so mean! :roftl: I must remember not to listen to you, ever, if you were to start talking to me in RL :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl::roftl: You're so mean! :roftl: I must remember not to listen to you, ever, if you were to start talking to me in RL :mf_rosetinted:

Noo, everyone else was just stupid, did they expect Mika to come in pieces?:roftl:

Oh I am really nice in rl:mf_rosetinted:

Noo, everyone else was just stupid, did they expect Mika to come in pieces?:roftl:

Oh I am really nice in rl:mf_rosetinted:

Not everyone is as intelligent as you Ingie dear :fisch:

That's not what I hear :mf_rosetinted:

I haven't gotten a comment from Mika, but I have gotten THREE comments from Luke very recently!!! They're still on my front page. Just try to beat me! :mf_rosetinted:

Luke even remembered me and what we were talking about when we met for the first - and so far only - time in December.

How cool am I?!? :mf_rosetinted: I don't need comments from Mika - he would just flood my page with hearts and make it crash. :sneaky2:

I haven't gotten a comment from Mika, but I have gotten THREE comments from Luke very recently!!! They're still on my front page. Just try to beat me! :mf_rosetinted:

Luke even remembered me and what we were talking about when we met for the first - and so far only - time in December.

How cool am I?!? :mf_rosetinted: I don't need comments from Mika - he would just flood my page with hearts and make it crash. :sneaky2:

:shocked:

You lucky girl!

Wow that's great! :thumb_yello:

I know. Not to even mention the amount of messages I've gotten from Palladium and comments I've gotten from The Midway State. :wub2: Honestly, I think my page may crash someday because Midway reply so often. Erm... I have six comments from them on my first comment page and that's just the top of an iceberg. :naughty::roftl:

Who needs Mika anyway? :mf_rosetinted:

I know. Not to even mention the amount of messages I've gotten from Palladium and comments I've gotten from The Midway State. :wub2: Honestly, I think my page may crash someday because Midway reply so often. Erm... I have six comments from them on my first comment page and that's just the top of an iceberg. :naughty::roftl:

Who needs Mika anyway? :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah I saw :roftl: (not that I was stalking your page :mf_rosetinted:)

Yeah, Mika's like whatever :mf_rosetinted:

I've had a couple of convos with Luke. He's such a nice guy.