um is there anyone out there who lives in japan and or is japannese and would like...

Zo-Zo

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lmfao: You took karate? Thats awesome.

I know kanichiwa!

Yes I did:biggrin2: I did it up until my orange belt and then stopped. But I can still kick some serious butt and know many moves.

I can also kick people in the head/face pretty easily with a roundhouse kick (it's my most favourite move). Well, considering that they aren't that tall. Like, I can kick my brother in the head but there ain't no way I can get someone's head at Mika's staure or anything (though there are other ways to get at them) haha

Yes I did:biggrin2: I did it up until my orange belt and then stopped. But I can still kick some serious butt and know many moves.

I can also kick people in the head/face pretty easily with a roundhouse kick (it's my most favourite move). Well, considering that they aren't that tall. Like, I can kick my brother in the head but there ain't no way I can get someone's head at Mika's staure or anything (though there are other ways to get at them) haha

:lmfao:

'mika bend over so i can rounhouse kick the snot out of your face'

:lmfao:

'mika bend over so i can rounhouse kick the snot out of your face'

:roftl:

Imagine that? It would hurt though haha If he stood up I'd could kick him in his chest (somewhere in that area) not that it wouldn't hurt:roftl:

And because I took karate I know how to count 1-10 in Japanese and some other terms.

Same here.

I can count and say some words like ushiro (something like back:bleh:) , yoko (side), mae (in front of, forward), geri (kick) and itai (I give up).:bleh:.

I'm going to study japannese language next year.:thumb_yello:

Same here.

I can count and say some words like ushiro (something like back:bleh:) , yoko (side), mae (in front of, forward), geri (kick) and itai (I give up).:bleh:.

I'm going to study japannese language next year.:thumb_yello:

That's so cool:wink2:

I know a fair few words. I'm going to a japanese restaurant on thursday. Blue Sky is Australian but she lives in Japan (or Nippon, as they say), and so therefore speaks Japanese. You can try the Japanese thread, but they often speak in their own alphabet(s). I've also listened to Japanese music for nearly 7 years. I can read some hirigana and katakana, but no kanji.

I'm not Japanese but I have been living in Japan the last 20 years.:wink2:

My husband and my kids are Japanese.

I'm going to a Japanese restaurant in two days! I'm so excited. I'm going to have chicken teriyaki :biggrin2: haha!

i only know a few words, i can't form sentences (although I DO know "koko de suwatte mo ii desu ka" which may come in handy!) and I know numbers 1-5 LOL (ichi, ni, san, shi, go...the rest i forget!) so it might be like:

waiter: konnichiwa!

me: konnichiwa!!

waiter: *in japanese accent* what would you like for dinner?

me: ichi....chicken teriyaki....

waiter: drink? (what is drink is japanese? im sure i know it!)

me: ni....sake...

haha. you know like how japanese people come to england and they're like "you take photo?" (cos they always have cameras lol) and don't speak in full sentences? yup. that's me. in japanese. :roftl: