Mika 2009 Official Calendar

Mirtilla

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Only the third one, though you do seem to have a bit of a thing for green trousers.

How do you put them in calendar format?

Yes, I suppose it would have helped to upload the calendar format too. :doh:

What I did in the end was to produce calendar pages with the dates and no photos. so that you could add whatever photo you wanted (suggested size 13cm x 9cm). I also changed one of my suggested pictures (May) as it didn't reproduce very well.

But alas I can't upload the calendar pages atm as they're on my computer at work (set up during my lunch breaks, I hasten to add :wink2:).

I like june and august... :wub2:

I made a mika table calendar this year too.. :blush-anim-cl: not quite as good as blue eyes' last year one, but still.

I have had it printed (costed a fortune :boxed:) and have it next to the pc as now. :bleh:

I didn't get it printed because I didn't want to run into legal problems with copyright etc.:blink: Mine is strictly a print it yourself one :naughty:

I didn't get it printed because I didn't want to run into legal problems with copyright etc.:blink: Mine is strictly a print it yourself one :naughty:

oh, mine's a strictly printed at the local prints and photocopies shop :naughty: I am not really worried for copyright infringement investigators there :bleh:

Your pictures are lovely silver. I sent ideas to my daughter to print and make a calendar which she personalised and gave me for Christmas. Lovely.