Mika 2009 Official Calendar

Mirtilla

ok, got calendar today. it's okay. more or less like I had expected. the only unexpected thing was how little space there's on the pages as in calendar (dates list).. none at all. :boxed:

it's literally an A3 size pic all over it.

the close ups (not pics of him singing) are quite impressive.

the stickers are cute, basically the images on the pages, but good ones.

and btw, it stands printed on the calendar 100% unofficial. just thought to report this. :wink2:

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, got calendar today. it's okay. more or less like I had expected. the only unexpected thing was how little space there's on the pages as in calendar (dates list).. none at all. :boxed:

and btw, it stands printed on the calendar 100% unofficial. just thought to report this. :wink2:

Really? :shocked:

Oh well, I am still glad I ordered it :naughty:

Thanks Avoca :thumb_yello:

I won't be looking at the dates anyway!!!! :roftl:

Really? Impressive pics (sure, it's Mika :blush-anim-cl:) - hmm, I think I change my mind by now and still try to get one ;)

Really? Impressive pics (sure, it's Mika :blush-anim-cl:) - hmm, I think I change my mind by now and still try to get one ;)

yes, wendi, basically the calendar part is a line with just the dates and the initial of the week days. :boxed:

faballa, the closeups I mentioned are ones we have already seen on mfc (what didn't we see on mfc, after all, I ask..? :mf_rosetinted:), but they are rather (much) good ones. you can check the images on the link posted in the past pages. you can see the pics. :thumb_yello:

What a great idea!

I can't believe I haven't thought of this before. What a great way to start the new year. Making my own is now my project. I've got loads of pics to choose from. Thanks for the idea!

Have fun - hope it works out fine!! :thumb_yello:

:mad3: Grrrrrrrrr, the shipping date of 27th October has been and gone and now the release date on Play.Com has changed YET AGAIN to 5th November (this is the 3rd change from the original release date of 1st October)

Perhaps I'll finally receive my calendar at the top of the week :ap_rosetinted:

:mad3: Grrrrrrrrr, the shipping date of 27th October has been and gone and now the release date on Play.Com has changed YET AGAIN to 5th November (this is the 3rd change from the original release date of 1st October)

Perhaps I'll finally receive my calendar at the top of the week :ap_rosetinted:

Yes, I am banking on "top of the week" as well :sneaky2:

I've got my choice of pictures for my own unofficial calendar down to about 15 now :wink2:

Doing the calendar layout is proving to be more of a problem. I think I might cheat and get one of those pre-printed ones where you are supposed to add photos of your family, and use my Mika pictures instead.:naughty:

:mf_rosetinted:The Mikasgasmic version is taking longer. I am having to study the pictures very closely to make sure I use the right ones. :das:

I've got my choice of pictures for my own unofficial calendar down to about 15 now :wink2:

Doing the calendar layout is proving to be more of a problem. I think I might cheat and get one of those pre-printed ones where you are supposed to add photos of your family, and use my Mika pictures instead.:naughty:

:mf_rosetinted:The Mikasgasmic version is taking longer. I am having to study the pictures very closely to make sure I use the right ones. :das:

when this calendar will be ready?

to be 100% honest, i'd say it's good, not 100% utterly brill. :wink2:

it's reasonably priced and the pics are good, but they are very similar to each other and the space for the calendar bar (dates) is very small.

the stickers are cute. :bleh:

here we go

39f8_1.JPG

basically it's A3 size full page pics. the space for the calendar bar would be same as the little writing on bottom of page you see in this pic: VERY small :boxed:

stickers are basically the same shots as the calendar pics, so they are cute.

aha, i see what you mean.. the pictures are very similar!! so its almost more like a poster book than a calendar...

*is torn over wether to buy it or not..*

i will make up my mind in the morning.. i decided to buy two more mika things so i got the big girl/love today singles in a package, now i'm deciding wether to buy this or the LICM poster...

• 3 weeks later...

LOL I really want to get this, then get Mika to sign on the one for May so that when I wake up in the morning of my birthday (the FIRST of May) I can see Mika's writing the whole of my birthdau month!

And it'll make the fact that it's "New Zealand music month" a whole lot less of a drag :P

My granddad and I wanted to get a playboy one but I said this was better and he rolled his eyes at me :D

My calendar has still not arrived :boxed:

Wendi, did you order yours from Play.com? I gave up with them in the end and cancelled my order. Even today their website still says 'pre-order -due for release on 5/11/08' what a bunch of muppets :thumbdown:

I ended up buying it from ebay, but unfortunately it arrived with a big crease down the middle :sad: That was a couple of weeks ago and I've just discovered it's available to buy in our local shop so I wish I'd been a little more patient because now I can't afford to buy another one! :doh: