Mika 2009 Official Calendar

Mirtilla

i decided to cancel my order with play.com all they kept on doing was moving the date for it being 'released & I got cheesed off with it after 7 & a half weeks:thumbdown:

I've just ordered one from somewhere else but that one when it arrives is going to tanya k, I'm ordering one for myself soon though woot woot

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wendi, did you order yours from Play.com? I gave up with them in the end and cancelled my order. Even today their website still says 'pre-order -due for release on 5/11/08' what a bunch of muppets :thumbdown:

I ended up buying it from ebay, but unfortunately it arrived with a big crease down the middle :sad: That was a couple of weeks ago and I've just discovered it's available to buy in our local shop so I wish I'd been a little more patient because now I can't afford to buy another one! :doh:

Play.com just emailed me to say they can not get the calendar

as it has been withdrawn!! :tears:

I guessed Play.com were going to do this, they're hopeless :thumbdown:

If they still have them in our local shoppie after Friday I'm going to treat myself to an un-creased one!! :wub2:

• 2 weeks later...
OK, I got my calendar in the mail saturday. The postman folded it!!!:thumbdown: but i managed to get it back in the right shape. Don't know what to do with the stickers yet.

:sneaky2: That's what happened to mine too - big crease straight down the middle of the calendar!

I bought one today at Card Warehouse and they are now half price - so I paid £3.49 for a non-bent one yippieee :wub2: