We Don't Mind Thinking And Dreaming About Mika Fan Club (WDMTADAMFC)

Shikutukumimika

Hey Ya'll:wink2:

I love this thread, and its soo funny because I just dreamt of our boy last night, I had went to one of his shows and afterward he came home with me, he ate dinner and *desert* then we laid in my bed and talked until the sun came up, then he took me back to the U.K. with him...then I woke up:thumbdown: Damn it:mf_rosetinted: hahahaha, can you add me too...PLEASE:bleh:

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Ya'll:wink2:

I love this thread, and its soo funny because I just dreamt of our boy last night, I had went to one of his shows and afterward he came home with me, he ate dinner and *desert* then we laid in my bed and talked until the sun came up, then he took me back to the U.K. with him...then I woke up:thumbdown: Damn it:mf_rosetinted: hahahaha, can you add me too...PLEASE:bleh:

haha. i totally read dreamt, and then i was like haaha nniceee, forgetting it was ur dream! lol

haha. i totally read dreamt, and then i was like haaha nniceee, forgetting it was ur dream! lol

hehehehe...that is too, damned funny dude:naughty::naughty: I was a pretty sweet dream huh, if I keep dreaming like this I never wanna wake up again:wub2::blush-anim-cl:

hehe

haha it was

lol

so ppl would just think u went into a coma lol thats works

ohh..YAY:bleh: A Mika Coma, I would pray that they would never find the cure and were able to wake me up:naughty: I wonder if Mika reads this if he would be afraid of me...I hope not, I'm not a creeper, I'm just bascially in loe with him:wub2::wub2:..lol.

ohh..YAY:bleh: A Mika Coma, I would pray that they would never find the cure and were able to wake me up:naughty: I wonder if Mika reads this if he would be afraid of me...I hope not, I'm not a creeper, I'm just bascially in loe with him:wub2::wub2:..lol.

No.. I think he'll just think you're weird :mf_rosetinted:

I'm not in love with him anymore..

haha nice

i think hes afraid of all of us!!! lol

No.. I think he'll just think you're weird :mf_rosetinted:

I'm not in love with him anymore..

hahaha, well I still am and have been for a while, I know that it is weird to be :wub2: with somone you dont even know but, what the hey, I cant help it[and trust me I've tried]

hahaha, well I still am and have been for a while, I know that it is weird to be :wub2: with somone you dont even know but, what the hey, I cant help it[and trust me I've tried]

Trust me, you can't help it untill you meet someone else, someone of your own age, you really like, well.. love.. I know it. :mf_rosetinted:

hahaha, I wouldnt doubt it:bleh:

haha

HOLY SH*T! my sisters boyfriend is back! she thought she was gonna pick him up at the air port, but i oopened the door, he went down the ahallway, and they wont let go of each othere. so altho i have water boiling on the stove, im up in my room giving them privacy

uhu. But I don't think i'll see him again.. read the last page, and you know it :naughty:

ohhh...I understand, I'm actually quite into a boy myself, the only difference is that I'm pretty sure that he is into me as well, [we're not in Love, just Like]

but our relationship/friendship is really being tested and pressured this summer, but if we make it through this, I'm sure that we will end up together:naughty: hopefully....thus, read my new avatar...:thumbdown:

ohhh...I understand, I'm actually quite into a boy myself, the only difference is that I'm pretty sure that he is into me as well, [we're not in Love, just Like]

but our relationship/friendship is really being tested and pressured this summer, but if we make it through this, I'm sure that we will end up together:naughty: hopefully....thus, read my new avatar...:thumbdown:

Ow. :boxed: That's painfull.

I was pretty sure that boy liked me too, he looked at me often, and when he smiled at me.. :wub2: he winked at me too, a few times.. He is just so lovely and cute..

And he is the brother of my best friend from that camp, and she said she was sure he liked me.. :boxed:

Ow. :boxed: That's painfull.

I was pretty sure that boy liked me too, he looked at me often, and when he smiled at me.. :wub2: he winked at me too, a few times.. He is just so lovely and cute..

And he is the brother of my best friend from that camp, and she said she was sure he liked me.. :boxed:

The boy I like is a half cousin! I mean we're not blood related or anything but stilll I really like him and he NEVER pays attention to me!:thumbdown:

You're lucky!!!

Well anyway we can never be together' date=' he's kinda family!!!!I've beeen triyng to get him out of my head.... so what's new???[/font']

think of it being your uncle or someone you would never have feelings for like that. idk. lol

im fine. my parents are home!!!

OOOOO that's sooo coool...

Well g2g!! see you guys later cuz I have to get my computer fixed and I don't know when I'll have it back!!!

ok bye! get it back b4 mikas bday!!!!!

my mom's mika dream on her trip

MY MOM IS TERRIBLE!!!!!

SO SHES TELLINNNG ME ABOUT A DREAM SHE HAD ON THE TRIP. IT WENT

it was my birthday' date=' and a man comes up to my mom and dad, while making sure i wasnt there. it was mika. he came up and told my mom that he was going to file a restraining order on me because i somehow got his fone number and called him all the time. and my mom was like "well while you are here mika, its her birthday today, so can i get your autograph for her??" and my dad nor mika laughed!!!!

i find that to be terrible, even though she asked him for an autograph for me. the fact that she drempt that made me cry and laugh!! but cry!!!!!![/size']

ok bye! get it back b4 mikas bday!!!!!

my mom's mika dream on her trip

MY MOM IS TERRIBLE!!!!!

SO SHES TELLINNNG ME ABOUT A DREAM SHE HAD ON THE TRIP. IT WENT

it was my birthday, and a man comes up to my mom and dad, while making sure i wasnt there. it was mika. he came up and told my mom that he was going to file a restraining order on me because i somehow got his fone number and called him all the time. and my mom was like "well while you are here mika, its her birthday today, so can i get your autograph for her??" and my dad nor mika laughed!!!!

i find that to be terrible, even though she asked him for an autograph for me. the fact that she drempt that made me cry and laugh!! but cry!!!!!!

wow i like that bout autograph.....But i still don't understand why is she terrible?:blink:

:huh: I've not dreamed Mika since................"ih-ha-ha" a looong time ago can't remember:sad:

:wub2:

Ur mum is so lucky:lol3:

wow i like that bout autograph.....But i still don't understand why is she terrible?:blink:

:huh: I've not dreamed Mika since................"ih-ha-ha" a looong time ago can't remember:sad:

:wub2:

Ur mum is so lucky:lol3:

well when ever i'd say something, she'd reply "dont forget to not call mika! hes getting pissed" even if it wasnt mika related! its kinda funny, but she drempt of him in a wrong way!