We Don't Mind Thinking And Dreaming About Mika Fan Club (WDMTADAMFC)

Shikutukumimika

The title says it all.. :biggrin2:

If you want to be added or if I forgot to add you pm me!

Members:

#1 Shikutukumimika

#2 Karoli^^

#3 MiKaL00v3

#4 mika-fan1001

#5 xhurtfulpurplex

#6 foalbaby14

#7 OBSESSED_ily.mika

#8 bubuciiis

#9 musicfreak

#10 freestyle

#11 Random_Pink_Penguin

#12 Roxy♥Mika♥

#13 lala_lollies44

#14 Kriszti

#15 Karolina!.

#16 samantha who?

#17 racinghorse83

#18 MikaMeka

#19 Daniella92

#20 Evii

#21 keti

#21 GraceKelly96

#22 MadelineMystery

Edited by Shikutukumimika

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i had the most lamest related to mika dream the other night. lol

I dreamed a good friend of mine was very ill in a hospital and maybe dying (:blink:), while I was at a meet n greet with Mika, and my mother called me, and I started crying and Mika asked what was wrong and i told him, and i also told him i wanted to go to him but couldn't, and he said he would bring me (:blink:) And then I woke up.. :blink:

and that's it ,no explanation!:naughty:

i had one that mika sang a new song called "Yes and No':roftl:shows what thread i was on too much that night!

haha thats funny

ok, it wasnt really about mika, but it was about a lollipop. u ready for this

i walked into my room, over to my bedside table, opened the middle drawer and i pulled out a lollipop and said "another lollipop for my collection!" and then it like froze on the lollipop. lol. its quite funny in the lamest lamest way

I dreamed a good friend of mine was very ill in a hospital and maybe dying (:blink:), while I was at a meet n greet with Mika, and my mother called me, and I started crying and Mika asked what was wrong and i told him, and i also told him i wanted to go to him but couldn't, and he said he would bring me (:blink:) And then I woke up.. :blink:

aww thats sad that it was a tramatic one but cute that he was gonna take u :P

haha thats funny

i walked into my room, over to my bedside table, opened the middle drawer and i pulled out a lollipop and said "another lollipop for my collection!" and then it like froze on the lollipop. lol. its quite funny in the lamest lamest way

:blink::blink:

:lmfao:

That's.. that's MAD.. :naughty:

:blink::blink:

:lmfao:

That's.. that's MAD.. :naughty:

i know! i was like. "how pointless of a dream was that" when i woke up. lol

yeah.. I was so happy when I woke up and realised that my friend wasn't going to die.. But sad because there was no Mika around.. :naughty:

ya, i would be crying if i woke up from a dream where my friend was dying, no mika hmmm thats not right. he should clone himself so all MFCeers have him :naughty:

haha thats funny

:roftl:

in my dream he was having a concert in my hometown with a bunch of other famous artists but they each got to sing one song, and me and my friend were the only Mika fans, but in my dream my friend was angry so it was only me screaming when he came on:naughty: then afterwards i was like "i bet no one is around him" so i found him and we started talking about our childhood:blink: and we had a good convo............

in my dream he was having a concert in my hometown with a bunch of other famous artists but they each got to sing one song, and me and my friend were the only Mika fans, but in my dream my friend was angry so it was only me screaming when he came on:naughty: then afterwards i was like "i bet no one is around him" so i found him and we started talking about our childhood:blink: and we had a good convo............

haha i'd love to have that dream!!! lol

i know! i was like. "how pointless of a dream was that" when i woke up. lol

ya, i would be crying if i woke up from a dream where my friend was dying, no mika hmmm thats not right. he should clone himself so all MFCeers have him :naughty:

He should make puppets. :mf_rosetinted:

That's funny :naughty: