We Don't Mind Thinking And Dreaming About Mika Fan Club (WDMTADAMFC)

Shikutukumimika

wwoooo i'm back from my grandparent's house all weekend! all weekend w/o MFC:shocked::shocked: yes i did dream about Mika and MFC!

haha i dreamt that me and mika cuddled on the couch and were looking thru a photo album and he was doing his little giggles everytime a funny pic came up:wub2:

so how's everyone doin?

How late is it where you are? :mf_rosetinted:

Hi.. that's a funny dream.. I'm fine, and you?

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wwoooo i'm back from my grandparent's house all weekend! all weekend w/o MFC:shocked::shocked: yes i did dream about Mika and MFC!

haha i dreamt that me and mika cuddled on the couch and were looking thru a photo album and he was doing his little giggles everytime a funny pic came up:wub2:

so how's everyone doin?

hehe nice

im fine, how are u? hows everyone?

Cool thread!

Can you add me?

I've dreamt about Mika lately lool. I'll tell you about that later (I'm too lazy now).

I'm addicted to the MFC and my friends and family are worried loool.

I'm worried, too, but I can't help it, that's sooooooo great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cool thread!

Can you add me?

I've dreamt about Mika lately lool. I'll tell you about that later (I'm too lazy now).

ya im sure youll get added

Cool thread!

Can you add me?

That happened to me too!! My mom has already given up on trying to make me stiop talking in Mfc but my dad is still trying... That`s one battle he`s not gonna win!!! Welcome hope you like it here!! I`m still waiting to hear your dream, dreams tell a lot about people!!

That happened to me too!! My mom has already given up on trying to make me stiop talking in Mfc but my dad is still trying... That`s one battle he`s not gonna win!!! Welcome hope you like it here!! I`m still waiting to hear your dream' date=' dreams tell a lot about people!![/font']

o my mom was always like i dnt like u posting on random places" when i got my new laptop that HAS internet they were like "were gonna watch where you go" i was wondering how they would, and my sister got all crazy when i had 2,000 posts, lol. i told her to stop trying to be my mother

o my mom was always like i dnt like u posting on random places" when i got my new laptop that HAS internet they were like "were gonna watch where you go" i was wondering how they would, and my sister got all crazy when i had 2,000 posts, lol. i told her to stop trying to be my mother

hahaha my dad saids that the internet is a dangerous place.. I know that but here I`ve some reeaaaaally funny people!!!

It`s sad... they aslo hate that I`m sooooo obsessed with Mika! But what can I do.. he`s soooo perfect and here in MFC I found people just like me!! :yay:

Heve to say-i 100%agree with ya...Especially with last sent.::wink2:

I'd love to be a member of this thread!::wub2::wub2::blush-anim-cl:

Ok, so I promised to tell my dream.

Me and a friend of mine (Fanny) are at a sport place talking about the festival we would go to in the evening.

Suddenly, Fanny says that there is Mika near the fountain right there. I am really shocked. She tells me "come on, I know him, I'll introduce you".

So we go to him and Fanny starts talking with him. I am really jealous cause I am so shocked I can't speak and SHE is talking with him as if they are old friends.

Then, we're in my cave (:blink::naughty:). Fanny is not here anymore. Mika is signing autographs and I'm with him. All the other fans are so rude; they don't even say "thank you" and they dictate Mika what to write. I tell Mika I hate rude people and he says he hates them too. We start having a conversation, a last (I don't remember the conv.).

Then, Mika asks if I want an autograph. I say "yes, please" and smile at him. I show him my shoe (Converse All Star, red) for him to sign it. He asks "what do you want me to write?" and I say "whatever you want". So he just writes "Mika". But being dyslexic, he makes a mistake and writes "Mida". He says "Oh, I'm really sorry!!" but I say it's nothing and thank him.

THE END!!:)

Ok, so I promised to tell my dream.

Me and a friend of mine (Fanny) are at a sport place talking about the festival we would go to in the evening.

Suddenly, Fanny says that there is Mika near the fountain right there. I am really shocked. She tells me "come on, I know him, I'll introduce you".

So we go to him and Fanny starts talking with him. I am really jealous cause I am so shocked I can't speak and SHE is talking with him as if they are old friends.

Then, we're in my cave (:blink::naughty:). Fanny is not here anymore. Mika is signing autographs and I'm with him. All the other fans are so rude; they don't even say "thank you" and they dictate Mika what to write. I tell Mika I hate rude people and he says he hates them too. We start having a conversation, a last (I don't remember the conv.).

Then, Mika asks if I want an autograph. I say "yes, please" and smile at him. I show him my shoe (Converse All Star, red) for him to sign it. He asks "what do you want me to write?" and I say "whatever you want". So he just writes "Mika". But being dyslexic, he makes a mistake and writes "Mida". He says "Oh, I'm really sorry!!" but I say it's nothing and thank him.

THE END!!:)

WOOOOOOOOOOOW:mf_lustslow: LUCKY U!! I havent dreamed him 4 a long time:tears:

"Mida..." :lmfao::doh: