We Don't Mind Thinking And Dreaming About Mika Fan Club (WDMTADAMFC)

Shikutukumimika

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's soooo coool. I've only dreamt with Mika 2 times!! I wish I could dream with him more often!

what i do' date=' is im in a good mood, and ive got a lot of mika in me right before i go to bed, and i think of him throughout the day. lol

If you want to be added and are not already added, please pm me, I was on holliday without a computer for a week, and I'm not gonna read all the pages.. so.. please pm me! :naughty:

thats where u were! we were wondering where u dissapeared to! lol

Great and terrible.

I was on a camp, and two years ago I met a girl there, and she was my best friend, and now I met here again.

But a boy.. he was really fantastic.. I love him, and already miss him.. but he didn't love me. :thumbdown:

awww thats cool

aww im sorry

haah its worth a try, move on to bigger and better (aka mika)

I told him on the last day that I really liked him so much, but he already had a girlfriend (from that camp, and I knew that, but i just wanted him to know that I loved him..) and he said "Okay, now I know that" But his smile and his eyes.. even better that Mika.. :wub2:

I told him on the last day that I really liked him so much, but he already had a girlfriend (from that camp, and I knew that, but i just wanted him to know that I loved him..) and he said "Okay, now I know that" But his smile and his eyes.. even better that Mika.. :wub2:

awww i wouldnt have been able to do that!

well he may remember you!

eyes :wub2: they must be gorgeous then!