We Don't Mind Thinking And Dreaming About Mika Fan Club (WDMTADAMFC)

Shikutukumimika

WOOOOOOOOOOOW:mf_lustslow: LUCKY U!! I havent dreamed him 4 a long time:tears:

"Mida..." :lmfao::doh:

I don't dream about him very often.

Once, he taught me how to do card tricks and asked if I could give his sister (he had a little sister in my dream, like 10 years old) anthropology lessons (I accepted, though I didn't know anything about anthropology - and I really don't:naughty:It was just to see HIM).

Another time, I kissed him, but it wasn't really him... It was weird, at first it was him, but then, when we kissed, it wasn't Mika anymore... Weird, I tell you!!!

:roftl:

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't dream about him very often.

Once, he taught me how to do card tricks and asked if I could give his sister (he had a little sister in my dream, like 10 years old) anthropology lessons (I accepted, though I didn't know anything about anthropology - and I really don't:naughty:It was just to see HIM).

Another time, I kissed him, but it wasn't really him... It was weird, at first it was him, but then, when we kissed, it wasn't Mika anymore... Weird, I tell you!!!

:roftl:

:lmfao::lmao: I knew u have imagination but big as that.... :clap: :clap:

I've always had reaaaaaally weird dreams. It's not my fault.:naughty:

What about your dreams about Mika?

:lmao: huh u better dont listen....well i had only 2 ..:wub2::wub2:That days or i should say nights:naughty: were the happiest in my life...4 now,sure...

in 1st i dreamed how he sings 4 me at 1 beach in Lepetane-place where i live...only 4 me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mf_lustslow:

in 2nd he actually didnt appeard -he just left me his green n orange (used) socks on(or as a-dunno what is grammaticly correct) gift.:blink:

:lmfao:

:lmao: huh u better dont listen....well i had only 2 ..:wub2::wub2:That days or i should say nights:naughty: were the happiest in my life...4 now,sure...

in 1st i dreamed how he sings 4 me at 1 beach in Lepetane-place where i live...only 4 me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mf_lustslow:

in 2nd he actually didnt appeard -he just left me his green n orange (used) socks on gift.:blink:

:lmfao:

And YOU say I have too much imagination?!!:lmao:

hello! i haven't been on here in a while because i haven't had any recent mika dreams:tears: it's like he's fading:crybaby:

me neither:huh: but dont ya worry....we'll dream him:wub2::wub2:

Well' date=' If he comes in he'll be too busy talking to me![/color']

what do u mean?

hello! i haven't been on here in a while because i haven't had any recent mika dreams:tears: it's like he's fading:crybaby:

Well' date=' If he comes in he'll be too busy talking to me![/color']

what do u mean?:mf_rosetinted:

what do u mean?:mf_rosetinted:

It's just a joke:wink2:

I haven't had a dream with Mika either... I think it cuz my head is trying to relax and stop thinking about him! HOW TERRIBLE!!!:thumbdown: It's funny thou cuz I think so much about him that even My OWN HEAD IS TRIED OF HIM huhuhuhu

Ok, so I promised to tell my dream.

Me and a friend of mine (Fanny) are at a sport place talking about the festival we would go to in the evening.

Suddenly, Fanny says that there is Mika near the fountain right there. I am really shocked. She tells me "come on, I know him, I'll introduce you".

So we go to him and Fanny starts talking with him. I am really jealous cause I am so shocked I can't speak and SHE is talking with him as if they are old friends.

Then, we're in my cave (:blink::naughty:). Fanny is not here anymore. Mika is signing autographs and I'm with him. All the other fans are so rude; they don't even say "thank you" and they dictate Mika what to write. I tell Mika I hate rude people and he says he hates them too. We start having a conversation, a last (I don't remember the conv.).

Then, Mika asks if I want an autograph. I say "yes, please" and smile at him. I show him my shoe (Converse All Star, red) for him to sign it. He asks "what do you want me to write?" and I say "whatever you want". So he just writes "Mika". But being dyslexic, he makes a mistake and writes "Mida". He says "Oh, I'm really sorry!!" but I say it's nothing and thank him.

THE END!!:)

awww how cute! i need more mika dreams

awww how cute! i need more mika dreams

Hey hey everyone!!!

Did you have sweet dreams?:naughty:

I'm SURE I dreamt about the MFC tonight, but I CAN'T remember. It's a feeling I have...:bleh:

Hey! I dreamed sth ... It was a long dream but only this was related with Mika n MFC:wub2:

...........I was caming back home throught my street which is 150m long rise....While i was walking i sow many many trucks with some outfit and then i sow some biggirl-all of them were in my strret and some outfit was ner my house actually in my garden:blink:...I kept walking confused....then i realised:MIKA IS HAVING A CONCERT HERE!!!!:shocked::shocked:

Then i said : I MUST SAY TO MFCers THAT MIKA IS NEAR MY HOUSE!!(omg maybe i'll se him!) and i ran ito house...

woke up:sad:

huh:wub2:

Hey! I dreamed sth ... It was a long dream but only this was related with Mika n MFC:wub2:

...........I was caming back home throught my street which is 150m long rise....While i was walking i sow many many trucks with some outfit and then i sow some biggirl-all of them were in my strret and some outfit was ner my house actually in my garden:blink:...I kept walking confused....then i realised:MIKA IS HAVING A CONCERT HERE!!!!:shocked::shocked:

Then i said : I MUST SAY TO MFCers THAT MIKA IS NEAR MY HOUSE!!(omg maybe i'll se him!) and i ran ito house...

aww it was a good start! lol!

Pity you didn't sleep just a little longer:wink2:

aww it was a good start! lol!

:lmfao: yeah....

Pity you didn't sleep just a little longer:wink2:

well yes...

BUT ALMOST ALWAYS I DREAM MFC TOO like i must say them sth .... dream with socks:roftl: i said tat i must tell the mfcers bout it.......in dream........

:lmfao: yeah....

well yes...

BUT ALMOST ALWAYS I DREAM MFC TOO like i must say them sth .... dream with socks:roftl: i said tat i must tell the mfcers bout it.......in dream........

Loooooooool