It is!!! It's so sad!! OMG.... :(

He does look pretty fine, might i add :mf_lustslow: hahah .

i liked the second movie the best too :) it was very well made. but i also liked the fourth one cause of the guy who played cedric diggory :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow: hahah

:naughty:he was pretty:mf_lustslow:.....so was ...oh man! the uhhhhh.....head of the quidditch team....u know who i'm talkin about? arg...didn't it start with a W?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:naughty:he was pretty:mf_lustslow:.....so was ...oh man! the uhhhhh.....head of the quidditch team....u know who i'm talkin about? arg...didn't it start with a W?

gryffindor, right? wasn't it Wood or something.

Oliver Wood !!:bleh:.

gryffindor, right? wasn't it Wood or something.

YEA! uhh matt, thomas, um, wilson, arg okay i'm fetchin my books....oh well all i found was Wood.....haha and i was looking and on the pages it seemed like every other word was "Harry":naughty:

I thinks she does !!

Isn't she the new school's director ??:blink:.

oh yea!!!!!!:shocked:

cool i love harry, ron, and the twins!!!!!!!!!!!!:mf_lustslow:

haha they rock! :bleh:

Can I join to?

I wanna be a student at Hogwarts! :thumb_yello:

okkk! Welcome!! :biggrin2:

Oh my goodness, I can't believe that I hadn't found this thread before!!!

I LOVE HP!!!

This summer I went to the castle where a bunch of HPSS and HPCOS was filmed. I basically freaked out when I stood at the place where they filmed the first flying lessons scene!!!

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Wow!!! thats so cool!

Okey..

I can be Slytherin.. Or Rawenclaw.. I dunno.. :naughty:

ok so ravenclaw or sytherin? :thumb_yello:

i have just yesterday read that last book,that part where they all...they all... died ... tears tears tears weee, that is SO sad!!!tearstearstears gonna go now and read next pages... punk

:tears:

ohh ok! have fun! :punk::wink2:

haha the other day someone gave me this poster of Daniel Radcliff and its his face! haha its hugee! :biggrin2: Its awesome!

haha the other day someone gave me this poster of Daniel Radcliff and its his face! haha its hugee! :biggrin2: Its awesome!

That's great !!:thumb_yello:.

I'd love to have a huge poster of one of the movies, I looooove those posters. I still want to see a good one from the sixth movie !!

By the way, I love your signature.:roftl:.

YEY . I have finished the last book. :punk: happy but sad. i want more , more and more. im thinking why Roulinga cant write a books about Harry's childrens :naughty: she will be millionaire :cool: and we all be happy. :punk:

That's great !!:thumb_yello:.

I'd love to have a huge poster of one of the movies, I looooove those posters. I still want to see a good one from the sixth movie !!

By the way, I love your signature.:roftl:.

yea the posters are cool! :bleh:

in my room right now there is only Pirates of the carribbean and criss angel and printed out mika faces hahaha :bleh:

YEY . I have finished the last book. punk: happy but sad. i want more , more and more. im thinking why Roulinga cant write a books about Harry's childrens naughty: she will be millionaire cool: and we all be happy. :punk:

thats a great idea! haha:thumb_yello:

Hey guys! I'm not sure if anyone mentioned this but I'm pretty sure Rupert Grint was in this month's issue of Teen Vogue, along with mika!!!!!!:mf_lustslow:....well in the US at least:bleh:

yup, not a big deal though- here is a piccie

DSC01557.jpg

horoscopes :bleh: