Mika in Lebanon - Video

Fmbm

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awwww what an awesome video, you can see how proud and happy he is, his mum, dad & Yasmine are in the video too.

Can't wait for pics and reports from the gig.

Thanks for posting.

ps- he is not so far away from me... :naughty:

thanks for posting he looks tired and proud if that makes sense:naughty:

btw which one is his father:blink:

I don't know if I'm allowed to say...

(will PM you):naughty:

Awwww what an awesome video, you can see how proud and happy he is, his mum, dad & Yasmine are in the video too.

Can't wait for pics and reports from the gig.

Thanks for posting.

ps- he is not so far away from me... :naughty:

Attack him:roftl:

haha:roftl:

thank you again!!!

no problem:wink2:

And on that note, I'm going to bed for I feel nauseous and I have to wake up really early tomorrow to wait in probably the longest queue of my life :lol3:

Goodnight guys :huglove:

no problem:wink2:

And on that note, I'm going to bed for I feel nauseous and I have to wake up really early tomorrow to wait in probably the longest queue of my life :lol3:

Goodnight guys :huglove:

night night!!!

:bye:

ha ha that means new blog is on the way:mf_rosetinted:

Oh God, he looks so gooooooorgeous!!! I hope and pray everything goes well for him tonight... and that interviewers will soon STOP comparing Mika to Freddie, George, Prince, and everyone else. Mika is UNIQUE!!!!!!!

:thumb_yello:

Completely agree with you... Mika is Mika... he is unique and he doesn't sound like anyone else... that's why I love his music so much... I'm kind of fed up with all these comparisons now... could kind of understand it last year ... but shut up now... :lmfao:

Yayyy, good work! :punk:

i think now we can talk about his dad cause this is a public right ?:blink:

well anyway i love how he is giving a bag to mika and says - you take that :wub2:

lol

im weird :roftl:

That's exactly what I was going to say - it's a public video so we can talk about what's in it? All the same, thank god you just said that, because I was going crazy trying to figure out who it was, but had my bets on the "you take that" guy :lol3::fisch:

Yayyy, good work! :punk:

That's exactly what I was going to say - it's a public video so we can talk about what's in it? All the same, thank god you just said that, because I was going crazy trying to figure out who it was, but had my bets on the "you take that" guy :lol3::fisch:

lol

yeah i thinkg we couldnt talk about him before he was in PUBLIC videos, but now he IS.

so i dont see anything wrong in there :roftl::thumb_yello:

lol

yeah i thinkg we couldnt talk about him before he was in PUBLIC videos, but now he IS.

so i dont see anything wrong in there

*agrees* :naughty:

That bit is so funny :lol3: So cute that his parents are filming him, awww! He has a really strong accent, doesn't he? For having not lived in america for so really long.

*cough*

Oh right, Mika, yes, dancing at the gig, yes, sounds great :thumb_yello::naughty:

*cough* But also, there's a little girl that looks like the Secret Garden girl there in the video. But I guess she must be the daughter/relative of that festival organiser or something, and not the one who was in Nimes. (Or MAYBE it's Mika's secret daughter?? :shocked:)

Oh good :lmao: My next question was going to be if he was also the one with the camera there then.

That bit is so funny :lol3: So cute that his parents are filming him, awww! He has a really strong accent, doesn't he? For having not lived in america for so really long.

*cough*

Oh right, Mika, yes, dancing at the gig, yes, sounds great :thumb_yello::naughty:

*cough* But also, there's a little girl that looks like the Secret Garden girl there in the video. But I guess she must be the daughter/relative of that festival organiser or something, and not the one who was in Nimes. (Or MAYBE it's Mika's secret daughter?? :shocked:)

you made me laugh like this - :lmao::floor:

*agrees* :naughty:

Oh good :lmao: My next question was going to be if he was also the one with the camera there then.

*cough*

I dont think she's the same girl (she's not that blond), must be local girls (organisers daughters maybe).

or maybe his cousins....who knows...