The Australian Thread: Part Fifteen

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha !! Hola Kelzy !! MMmmm ... am a big lover of chocolatey/ wafery yums !!! Mmmmm , praline .......

Having said that .... I am still more easily seduced with savoury ... mmm ... chippiesssss ... or BBQ'y flavoured stuff ... :wub2:

:bleh:

me too .. I much prefer savoury rather than sweet :thumb_yello:

I AM SORRY!!!!!

:wub2::wub2:

PETRAAAAAA !!!!! xoxoxox ... just read back & saw the possible mis-understanding .... pfffttt ... no worries !! :thumb_yello:

It can be very weird (as you know, of course :wink2:) chatting across timezones ... *steals 2 of your wub 2's & sends them back to you * :wub2::wub2: :huglove:

Nightyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :wub2:

Remember to take your plastic man

book :thumb_yello:

Lmfao!!!!! :lmfao:

I'll roll it up

And smack you on the head with it. :bonk:

*discreetly leaves with unknown package tucked under her dressing gown*

Lmfao!!!!! :lmfao:

I'll roll it up

And smack you on the head with it. :bonk:

*discreetly leaves with unknown package tucked under her dressing gown*

:roftl::roftl:

Man ....... beddies Kelzy night nighty zzzzzz sweet dreams etc zzzzzzzzzz , see ya tommoroowwwwww

First time Ive had a plastic thing wacked off my head :roftl:

Just as well he is not a Store Detective!! You'd have blown his cover

Ummmmmmmahhh..

That's illegal... is here at least...

Really? Because ... *cough* that's what he was doing, and he definately gets people from Coles doing it as well.

Gold Coast... some of us are going...

Hahahaha, man I am bad at acronyms...

Aaaaaaaaaaaand?

It's in her signature :naughty:

Hmmm..... yes.

But yesterday I had too much work to do, today I'm a bit underworked (?) and the stuff I get to work on is too complicated. Frick. And it's raining. Grrr.

But: it's fine and I have loads of chocolate in my drawer.

And btw, now I have (yet another) look at your signature - we found Mika's heart wristbands at Tesco's yesterday (they come in packs of 5) but sadly not in his colours.

:doh: Funny story: I have been trying to find one (in the right colours) for you :naughty: Although ... not very hard. Just been thinking "If I see another one of that store that I got their last one from, then I will go in and look if they have one there" :naughty: I haven't yet.

Sandra :

Date: August 5, 2008 @ 3:51 pm

Hey Mike,

Great site. It’s very nice to know what is happening in your life.

So I’m gonna watch every week to see how you are doing!

Love your music!

Sandra

P.s. I really loved your show in Amsterdam (Westerpark). I can’t stop singing your songs! Not so nice as you can

A comment on "MIKASOUNDS BLOG, the round-up!" :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

He was checking out his own reflection. :naughty:

HOOPLA TEEGS!!

Interesting new blogs indeed..

Not just the blogs though.. the links.. hmmm..

I might have to watch that movie Valentin..

Did anyone watch the trailer? It looks good. the voice over is terrible though..

I thought the exact same thing about the voice-over and commented as much on the blog. It's a voice that does a lot of voice overs and I associate it with other types of movies, so that kind of wrecked it for me.

Hello Aussie types , Aussies in here .. that means its .. <calculates> .... mmm 6 in the morning?

Morning FD!

Morning everyone!

Am off to do a training day for our staff at the new store- OKD I expect to see you there in the next few days!

I thought the exact same thing about the voice-over and commented as much on the blog. It's a voice that does a lot of voice overs and I associate it with other types of movies, so that kind of wrecked it for me.

It sounded like a dodgy B grade horror movie voice over. :roftl:

Yeah, that Mike gets everywhere :mf_rosetinted:

He's a dirty rat. :naughty:

I don't count FD, I'm just visiting

You're honourary, which means you're wanted - possibly more than the authentics *zhhz*

Im so so sad I I I come in the aussie thread expecting the sweet smell of bbq things and cold beer and chit chats with fabby peeps and no one is here :boxed:

Beddies I suppose then ... night .. sniff sniff .. .. sniff ............ s n i f f

Gone

awwwwwwwww goodnight

We'd all decided to get some sleep

Heya Everyone!! :bye: