The Australian Thread: Part Fifteen

Rainbow Sky

Yeah well... I could do that.. but I ain't walking around the house in my undies!

I don't want people seeing what colour my undies are!

The burns are pretty high up on my legs...

They're feeling okay at the moment... I'm trying to keep the fabric from touching my legs...

Hahahaha! Um, yeah, so I was readig the suggestion as wearing a skirt/dress :naughty:

OMG! OkD!!

I can't believe you just photoshot your cake at all it's best and worst angles.

btw, this is the best photo.

And why didn't you raise your hand to my question?

grrr!! And so I had to look at the calendar and I know it's on a Monday now.. Monkey Monday..

:roftl: Well, believe it, because that is exactly what I did!

Because it's not *hmph* :roftl:

Haha! I thought it was Saturday. Wait, was Bec not even talkign about avoiding the 18th when she said she wouldn't do it on Saturday? :doh:

EDIT I'm approaching 9,000 *Macaulay Culkin home alone face*

You are a massive post whore. You reached 8,000 shortly before I made 4,000.

Guess what everyone? I was in my options page because I had to turn my signatures/etc back on and I changed my post setting to WYSIWYG and now I see smilies in my writing! *tries changing font* Awesome!!! I see this too! Oh! And it's working like word. As in; I only made the asterisky bit pink/bold, but it's carrying it on now. Awesome.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No... Saturday I'm going to the movies with a friend (most likely seeing mamma mia again).... and hanging around with her and her housemates.... so no cake cooking. Hence the avoidance.

But I did know it was monday :zhhz:

Anyways off to bed now... should have been asleep a while ago... but it always takes me a little while to settle into sleepy mode after work, no matter how late (or early) it is

No... Saturday I'm going to the movies with a friend (most likely seeing mamma mia again).... and hanging around with her and her housemates.... so no cake cooking. Hence the avoidance.

Anyways off to bed now... should have been asleep a while ago... but it always takes me a little while to settle into sleepy mode after work, no matter how late (or early) it is

Hahaha!

Aw :bye: Nighty night!

:lmfao: WWW !!! TMI !!! Perhaps tell that ol' cowboy tomorrow when he rahds back into town ....

On his horse named Silver *zhhz*

Mike likes fur ....

Mike likes anything that moves.. :das:

It is everyone but my shot in scrabble....

Your turn.. Sorry about the ass-whipping *hzzh*
And I shall be going to bed soon..... spend tomorrow tutoring grade 3/4s and helpin out with garden club

Sounds like fun. I expect updates. :naughty:

Well, believe it, because that is exactly what I did!

Insane :insane:

Because it's not *hmph* :roftl:

But it will be *zhhz*

Guess what everyone? I was in my options page because I had to turn my signatures/etc back on and I changed my post setting to WYSIWYG and now I see smilies in my writing! *tries changing font* Awesome!!! I see this too! Oh! And it's working like word. As in; I only made the asterisky bit pink/bold, but it's carrying it on now. Awesome.

Oh yay! You're moving up in the world kiddo. :thumb_yello:

Because you're a squealy fangurl :FG:

Goonie Dightey Miss Soangel.

And I was going to bed myself.. about half an hour ago..

Goonie Dightey's :bye:

:biggrin2::groovy:

Nighty night. I may (or may not) go to bed early today (:shocked:)

Oh, and *raises hand*

:roftl: I knew it!!

I'm tired. But I have a geography test tomorrow. :thumbdown:

ewwwwwww

So go to sleep! Or are you last-minute-cramming? Then get off MFC! :lol3:

It's so much fun to colour your writing with this new setting *pbs*

Oh no.. :doh: you've unleashed the beast..

I don't care. I've written my summary notes and I'll study them tomorrow during the lesson beforehand. It's English and we're watching a movie, which will help!

Goodnight!

Fantastic! Good luck!

Which reminds me - I have one class where it appears all we do is watch movies. It's awesome. Today we started watching this series (and we are going to watch the whole series :kachinga: this class is the best) about domestic animals. It's made by vet who graduated from Murdoch (how cool is that!) and it's hilarious, and interesting. Not go-out-and-buy-it interesting, but if-you-see-it-on-abc-and-you-are-bored-senseless-then-you-should-totally-watch-it interesting. Today's episode was about dogs, and did you know dogs domesticated themselves? Not the other way around - they just started scavenging our rubbish and stuff. Oh - and they ate our poo!! And like ... licked baby's butts - how hilarious is that!

I knew it!!

Oh no.. :doh: you've unleashed the beast..

:naughty:

Hey, if I'm ****ting rainbows I may as well be typing them also.

(Don't worry, the novelty will wear off soon - but for now I'm having my fun :bleh:)

Goodnight SD! :bye:

*looks at time*

*LEAVES* :shocked:

Goodnight all..

Niight!

Oh! I have 2 hours of that video-watching class first thing tomorrow - maybe I should go to bed soonish, I don't want to miss any installments about poo dogs! :naughty:

*passes the coffee jar in Olympic baton race style to HK as she heads out the door and off to bed*

*hears the crowd applause* :naughty:

Haha !! *HK doesn't drink coffee & passes jar onto OKD*

Fantastic! Good luck!

Which reminds me - I have one class where it appears all we do is watch movies. It's awesome. Today we started watching this series (and we are going to watch the whole series :kachinga: this class is the best) about domestic animals. It's made by vet who graduated from Murdoch (how cool is that!) and it's hilarious, and interesting. Not go-out-and-buy-it interesting, but if-you-see-it-on-abc-and-you-are-bored-senseless-then-you-should-totally-watch-it interesting. Today's episode was about dogs, and did you know dogs domesticated themselves? Not the other way around - they just started scavenging our rubbish and stuff. Oh - and they ate our poo!! And like ... licked baby's butts - how hilarious is that!

:naughty:

Hey, if I'm ****ting rainbows I may as well be typing them also.

(Don't worry, the novelty will wear off soon - but for now I'm having my fun :bleh:)

Niight!

Oh! I have 2 hours of that video-watching class first thing tomorrow - maybe I should go to bed soonish, I don't want to miss any installments about poo dogs! :naughty:

:mf_rosetinted:& yes OKD ... I did know that about dogs ..... I also knew about the poo bit ... :mf_rosetinted:

Haha !! *HK doesn't drink coffee & passes jar onto OKD*

:mf_rosetinted:& yes OKD ... I did know that about dogs ..... I also knew about the poo bit ... :mf_rosetinted:

*OkD doesn't drink coffee & passes jar onto whoever is sturking*

Oh! Did you watch this program then? :naughty::naughty:

*OkD doesn't drink coffee & passes jar onto whoever is sturking*

Oh! Did you watch this program then? :naughty::naughty:

No I didn't .... would like to tho' ! I just knew from having dogs for so long & general research ... :wink2:

Send me a link to that vid. if you can ? :thumb_yello:

I dont like coffee and if this is an insider joke I missed it :crybaby:.

*takes it anyway*

*puts hot chocolate in*

*asks for it back now that is has hot chocolate in it*

I think you missed the start by roughly one post, person-who-is-too-lazy-to-read-back-one-page. :naughty:

No I didn't .... would like to tho' ! I just knew from having dogs for so long & general research ... :wink2:

Send me a link to that vid. if you can ? :thumb_yello:

Well aren't you just ... clever ... then :naughty:

I highly doubt it would be online anywhere. It is some obscure (and kinda old) abc series. I'll find out the name of it and look it up though. But my bag is at the other side of the house atm and I'm lazy, so not now :naughty:

But it is quite funny as it's quite obvious it's made by a massive animal lover who has also chosen the massivest animal-loving "experts" to talk to. There were just random dogs running amock through all the interviews and stuff, and then there were the most hilariously lame/obviously staged 're-enactment' type things (not sure if they were aiming for them to be funny or not, but they were). ie, when talking about the poo-thing - a dog standing outside a toilet block licking it's lips :roftl: and it was incredibly obvious someone was holding food above it's head just out of the shot of the camera.

(and the beautifying-slacking begins...)

Haha !! OK ... OKD !! Well, yeah the show does sound daggy ... I'm still interested tho' .... :thumb_yello:

Getting tired of pretty posts already ?? *No doubt Kelz'll be happy ...* *zhhz* :wink2:

Yes - daggy - very daggy! :naughty:

*sigh* *tries to keep motivation up ... dwindles to just one colour*

I'm going to read my book. You know, the one I have been trying to finish since February? :naughty:

So - nighty night! :bye:

*hands you the chocolate-y coffee jar*

*asks for it back now that is has hot chocolate in it*

I think you missed the start by roughly one post, person-who-is-too-lazy-to-read-back-one-page. :naughty:

Maybe I'm working hard for my money (haha :boxed:) and have a SLOW computer :tears:. :crybaby:

Maybe I'm working hard for my money (haha :boxed:) and have a SLOW computer

Actually, ALL of the posts are (or are quoted) on this page :lol3: I think you're just trying to think too hard. It's nothing more than Kelz giving HK a jar of coffee *shrug* :cheerful_h4h::roftl:

Which reminds me.

Kelzyyyy! :bow: Oh great fantastic fixer of computers! Why the frick does Facebook always crash it's window every - single - time? It has always done this :crybaby: I can't do crap on facebook before the window freezes and dies :thumbdown: