The Australian Thread: Part Fifteen

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its beginning to creep me out... it swam a lap then went back to staring at me. I pulled out my camera to catch evidence of it staring and it swam to the side and avoided eye contact.... its plotting something *is not paranoid* zhhz

Its beginning to creep me out... it swam a lap then went back to staring at me. I pulled out my camera to catch evidence of it staring and it swam to the side and avoided eye contact.... its plotting something *is not paranoid* zhhz

Invite it for brekky ..... :das::naughty:

I spilt a cup of boiling hot tea on my thighs and my hand... :tears:

It really hurts...

Anyways, best go eat...

Ooooooooo ....Ok . Have you heard of (what I & many consider) to be the BEST instant cure for burns ?? It's a herbal cream ... both know as 'ROSA' or 'Scarless Healer' .... can get it from most health food stores & some chemists.

It has Hypericum, Calendula & Aloe Vera extracts in it . I have been using it since 1982 !:punk: Friends who worked on film sets told me about it then .... stunt men/women use it on 3rd degree burns ! For best affect , cool burn first & then dab/rub on immediately .

Hi Everyone!

Ooooooooo ....Ok . Have you heard of (what I & many consider) to be the BEST instant cure for burns ?? It's a herbal cream ... both know as 'ROSA' or 'Scarless Healer' .... can get it from most health food stores & some chemists.

It has Hypericum, Calendula & Aloe Vera extracts in it . I have been using it since 1982 !:punk: Friends who worked on film sets told me about it then .... stunt men/women use it on 3rd degree burns ! For best affect , cool burn first & then dab/rub on immediately .

I am pretty sure I used that on my leg when I sliced it open at work when I was 15.

Pretty good thanks! And yourself?

Good Nic! Sorry, I was having dinner. How was your day?

:trumpet:

FIREWORKS.gifcongratulations-3.giffireworks-1.gif

KELZ !!!!!!!

:flowers2:

hahah!! Thank you! Thank you!! It was nice kicking your heiney.

Kelzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

stalker

Melzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!! :mf_lustslow:

I know. :P

July is going so long......

And I now have works tonight 8-11

Then bedtime right after methinks

July ends when September starts (because dCia and I haz bdays then)

Don't workies to hardies beccies.

Excellent... cheap arse Tuesday...

You want to know what happens on Wednesdays? *das*

One of the fish istarely hungrily at either me or my bacon and eggs... it better be the bacon and eggs I is not food.

I only fed them about 20 minutes ago too..... now his staring at me

Fish: Mmmmmmm... humanz...

:lmfao: lmfao at the both of you.

Hello! I'm just popping in and out before I head off to an information night about subject selections at school.

Bye!

Hi/Bye SD!! *would wave but is too late and would just end up looking stupid*

I spilt a cup of boiling hot tea on my thighs and my hand...

It really hurts...

Anyways, best go eat...

YOUCH!

Evening all and sundry from around the globe! *bows in the direction of France and the U.S. EDIT: And the U.K*

Weetbix cake??? WTF IS THAT! :shocked:

Do you want the recipe? It's one of the easiest recipes in the world. Even easier than my fudge cake recipe! Oh and it tastes gooood!

Sounds like you're having a "Chicken Run" moment! ("It's all in me 'ead, it's all in me 'ead!")

I spilt a cup of boiling hot tea on my thighs and my hand... :tears:

It really hurts...

Teegs!:huglove:

Hi Everyone!

I am pretty sure I used that on my leg when I sliced it open at work when I was 15.

Jols!!! I keep missing you!

Evening all and sundry from around the globe! *bows in the direction of France and the U.S.*

Do you want the recipe? It's one of the easiest recipes in the world. Even easier than my fudge cake recipe! Oh and it tastes gooood!

Hi!For me it's morning actually :naughty:

*gets all curious* what is it made off?

Hi!For me it's morning actually :naughty:

*gets all curious* what is it made off?

Not a lot actually.

3/4 cup of sugar

1 cup dried fruit of your choice (I find mixed dried fruit with the glace cherries in is the nicest)

1 cup of milk

3 Weetbix, crumbled

1 cup self raising flour

Combine the first four ingredients in a bowl and leave for 1 hour. Then sift in the flour. Mix well. Pour into a greased loaf tin. Bake at 150 degrees C for 45-50 mins.

Extremely simple! And so sweet it really doesn't need icing. Sometimes it can be a little doughy in the middle and it's a fairly heavy cake, but I love it like that. Mmmmmm!

Kelzzzzzzzzz!:pbjt:

Will we ever get sick of this?:naughty:

:shocked: Melz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're playing with Dances!!! *points to the banana*

Don't let Silver see you doing that.. :naughty: She'll go .. Bananas?? :roftl:

Not a lot actually.

3/4 cup of sugar

1 cup dried fruit of your choice (I find mixed dried fruit with the glace cherries in is the nicest)

1 cup of milk

3 Weetbix, crumbled

1 cup self raising flour

Combine the first four ingredients in a bowl and leave for 1 hour. Then sift in the flour. Mix well. Pour into a greased loaf tin. Bake at 150 degrees C for 45-50 mins.

Extremely simple! And so sweet it really doesn't need icing. Sometimes it can be a little doughy in the middle and it's a fairly heavy cake, but I love it like that. Mmmmmm!

Looks simple enough. I'll try..when I have Weetbix :bleh:

:shocked: Melz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're playing with Dances!!! *points to the banana*

Don't let Silver see you doing that.. :naughty: She'll go .. Bananas?? :roftl:

Loads I need to lean :boxed::roftl: *takes notebook and pen*