The Australian Thread: Part Fifteen

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I spilt a cup of boiling hot tea on my thighs and my hand...

Ouch! :huglove: You need ice cubes! Or frozen peas

Melz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're playing with Dances!!! *points to the banana*

Don't let Silver see you doing that.. :naughty: She'll go .. Bananas??

:shocked::eek: *shudders*

Loads I need to learn :

*takes notebook and pen*

Yes - learn well. I am :pbjt:Dances With Bananas:pbjt: and I am a Mika fangurl and Ninjzy is my friend.

On his horse named Silver *zhhz*

You did mean horse, didn't you? :naughty:

Sounds like fun. I expect updates. :naughty:

Because you're a squealy fangurl :FG:

:

Updates huh :das:?

*hmph*...

Its only until someone on here mentions the 18th that I even remember its the birthday...... my knowing monday is the 18th is entirely unrelated :zhhz:

But it sounds so weird/gross! What is it actually like? Why would anyone want to make a cake out of weetbix? Do you have a picture?

It does sound weird. It just tastes like a type of fruit cake. I don't know why someone first made a cake out of weetbix, but when you consider it's just wheat, and you see what it does to milk when you pour it on and leave it (ie soak it all up), I'm not suprised that someone made a cake out of it. I mean, it's pretty similar to me having it for breakfast (weetbix, sultanas, powdered milk with hot water poured over and a tiny bit of sugar sprinkled on top, very yummy and the only way I'll eat weetbix), but with the quantities adjusted a bit and some flour added.

I'll buy some dried fruit today since I've run out and I'll make one and take pictures of the process and end results, OK? Then I'll have to work out how to upload them, but one obstacle at a time.

Our washing machine is extremely ill, so I have to go to the laundromat. Talk later:bye:

It does sound weird. It just tastes like a type of fruit cake. I don't know why someone first made a cake out of weetbix, but when you consider it's just wheat, and you see what it does to milk when you pour it on and leave it (ie soak it all up), I'm not suprised that someone made a cake out of it. I mean, it's pretty similar to me having it for breakfast (weetbix, sultanas, powdered milk with hot water poured over and a tiny bit of sugar sprinkled on top, very yummy and the only way I'll eat weetbix), but with the quantities adjusted a bit and some flour added.

I'll buy some dried fruit today since I've run out and I'll make one and take pictures of the process and end results, OK? Then I'll have to work out how to upload them, but one obstacle at a time.

Our washing machine is extremely ill, so I have to go to the laundromat. Talk later:bye:

So it's...dense?

Every fruit cake around here is like a brick.:naughty:

EDIT* What's a sultana?

So it's...dense?

Every fruit cake around here is like a brick.:naughty:

EDIT* What's a sultana?

Yes, it's dense, but not with the usual texture of a fruit cake.

A sultana is a golden raisin. (At least I think that's what you call them in the U.S.)

OK, now I'm nearly ready to actually go to the laundromat *finally!*

(And no, I've not been on here the whole time... actually been doing things around my house)

Having the ability to MQ properly is freaking me out :naughty:

Our washing machine is extremely ill, so I have to go to the laundromat. Talk later

Hmm, yes I suppose. Does it taste like weetbix? I don't like weetbix :naughty: Oh but I don't mind fruitybix. Heyyyy, what if you just made it out of fruitybix? Then you don't need to get the dried fruit. Or buy the weetbix that you don't normally have. Oh wow, i am a genius. I think i shall try it for the novelty. After your fantastic photo-explanation of how to make it. probably easiest is ... www.imageshack.us or use the attachment thingy here.

EDIT* What's a sultana?

Same as a raisin :naughty:

hey! hows australia atm?

Ok! I arrived late and went into the 'other' lecture theatre so i could ditch my friends and make it to the social reclusiveness of the library for my break :cheerful_h4h:

The colours are so bright on this computer it's hurting my eyes.

Having the ability to MQ properly is freaking me out :naughty:

Hmm, yes I suppose. Does it taste like weetbix? I don't like weetbix :naughty: Oh but I don't mind fruitybix. Heyyyy, what if you just made it out of fruitybix? Then you don't need to get the dried fruit. Or buy the weetbix that you don't normally have. Oh wow, i am a genius. I think i shall try it for the novelty. After your fantastic photo-explanation of how to make it. probably easiest is ... www.imageshack.us or use the attachment thingy here.

Same as a raisin :naughty:

Ok! I arrived late and went into the 'other' lecture theatre so i could ditch my friends and make it to the social reclusiveness of the library for my break :cheerful_h4h:

The colours are so bright on this computer it's hurting my eyes.

haha

o im sorry! llol

Howdy Becster!!!

Teegs.. 2 more posts and you're on 6969

EDIT: I'm approaching 9,000 *Macaulay Culkin home alone face*

Yes I know...

YAYNESS! I'm now on 6969 posts!

:das:

:mf_boff::yay::dance_man::groupwave::woot_jump::partytime2:

And apparently mum standing over my shoulder waiting for me to get off the computer makes me get off faster...

Yes I know...

:das:

:mf_boff::yay::dance_man::groupwave::woot_jump::partytime2:

And apparently mum standing over my shoulder waiting for me to get off the computer makes me get off faster...

congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aww well bye bye

Kelzyyyy! Oh great fantastic fixer of computers! Why the frick does Facebook always crash it's window every - single - time? It has always done this I can't do crap on facebook before the window freezes and dies

Ok, We'll disable flash on your IE.. unless you're using firefox like I recommended, in which case we'll do something else.. Want that in English?? :naughty: I'll find you on MSN.

Yes - learn well. I am :pbjt:Dances With Bananas and I am a Mika fangurl and Ninjzy is my friend.

Dances!! :ninja:

You did mean horse, didn't you?

Yes, Whorse:naughty:

my knowing monday is the 18th is entirely unrelated :zhhz:

O, rly?? Spill?

New facebook is even more confusing

And do you know how to turn off the thing that puts all your internet windows into a little drop down thing? I hate that

I turned new facebook off. I'm still learning it.

And, do you mean "group similar taskbar buttons"?

right click on your taskbar and untick that^

YAY!! :punk:

and Lol!!:roftl:

Hello!

Hello!!!