All Questions About Mika's Songs!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your avatar is great, Freddie!

Okay...back to topic, my question is...

Why did Billy Brown go to Mexico, he could have gone anywhere, so why Mexico???

I know only on films and books)))))))))))))... People disappeared from severe laws to Mexico.

Billy Brown - the inhabitant of the USA, border beside... Only Mexico...

well i have a qu:

-who is bitter bitter man? God?:blink:

I think so - that's always been my interpretation (oh man - unintentional pun!) of it. Based on that line from AOW, the entire premise of Holy Johnny, and the fact that in Billy Brown he covers up his homosexuality with "religion, newly found" I tend to think that, although technically raised religious, he doesn't esteem organized religion very highly. Just my opinion.

• 4 weeks later...

I HAVE A MASSIVE QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT SONG IS PLAYING IN THE BACKGROUND AT 4:41 AND CONTINUES TO PLAY ALL THE WAY TILL 6:33 for some reason i just realized it now hahaha i watched this interview way early in my mika obsession so i guess i wasnt paying attention...but does anyone know what it is????

i feel like a newbie right now hahahaha:blush-anim-cl::naughty:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=VoMt0SJ_Khw

Edited by I <3 MIKA!!!

well i have a qu:

-who is bitter bitter man? God?:blink:

no. definately not god. god is not bitter. if you're talking about the gd i believe in from the bible, he is a peaceful and loving god (gosh that sounds cheesy.)

i say it would be one of the political leaders who is controlling the war- hitler for example. he was a very bitter person.

WHAT SONG IS PLAYING IN THE BACKGROUND AT 4:41 AND CONTINUES TO PLAY ALL THE WAY TILL 6:33 for some reason i just realized it now hahaha i watched this interview way early in my mika obsession so i guess i wasnt paying attention...but does anyone know what it is????

playing on what? what video? :naughty:

• 2 weeks later...

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=VoMt0SJ_Khw

Woweee!

I can't believe I never heard that the first time I watched that video...and that I've never seen it mentioned on here!

It sounds like a cover...kind of jazz/blues.........I'm guessing it was a warm up number before that televised gig but I'm so glad you pointed it out as I could imagine him doing that kind of cover as he gets older so it seems like a glimpse into the future....