Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 2)

Fmbm

where dyou get that pic in yr avatar ?

:fisch: give it to me, I gotta get it I want it :fisch: lol, its the beckham advert for the sharpie pens :roftl:

it's from making of love today video...

mikacurlholderra4wu2.jpg

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just popped on earlier to say my comment appeared as soon as I posted it on the dietcoke blog, and then saw kelzy'd report of a new blog, so I guess it was just timing...the comments are still moderated aren't they?

So I got in FAST for the comment on the Music Pt 1 blog....yeah there will be a part 2, I guess....but if he thinks it takes us a whole weekend to digest that blog, he clearly has no idea of the level of internet/Mikablog addiction we all have...:naughty:

And at the same time I gave him a few vids to check out to fill in some gaps in his youtubing...man that dietcoke vid is REALLY OLD...:mf_rosetinted:

I loved the pipe music one you posted Ankmet.

Right I'm blind I didn't even see the title !

I guess we'll expect it tomorrow :bleh:

I guess the title isn't as important as the actual blog :naughty:

Hopefully :fisch: I have no plans tomorrow apart from staying on the computer all day :cool:

Love him for introducing me to new music! :wub2: and love him for using music that I already love! eerhh.. I just love him! :naughty:

</fangirl>

:roftl::naughty:

The 'Pre-Show Music' blog. I'm sure he didn't call it part 1 for nothing :cool:

Hahaha! I didn't even notice that :doh:

Yay! *waits for part two*

I love the busking Beirut video and the home-made-y video of that girl. Good that he collated the links and videos for us like that, I'm far too lazy :naughty: *goes to look at Beirut's myspace*

I expect it will be more music stuff like this one, he hasn't covered everything yet had he?

I love this Beirut guy/people :naughty:

a trumpet from Paris' date=' farfisa organ, accordion, piano, ukelele, mandolin, glockenspiel, violin, cello, tambourine, The air powered organ I bought on twelth street, Congo drum donated from the neighbors....A broken microphone stolen from the university of new mexico.... premier LP Gulag Orkestar available now[/quote']

:mf_lustslow: Randomly assorted instruments = awesome :naughty:

I got so confused at first, because their name is spelt wrong in their myspace url :naughty: and I went to "/beirut" first :doh:

Feels like being back in school again!

First we have the science lesson, "this is what happens when you put mints into an acidic fluid, discuss"

Then we get our music homework for the weekend.

"Here are a list of compositions you must listen to, compare and contrast, and have your results back here on Monday, without fail"

"Yes Mr Penniman"

:floor::floor::floor:

First we have the science lesson, "this is what happens when you put mints into an acidic fluid, discuss"

"Here are a list of compositions you must listen to, compare and contrast, and have your results back here on Monday, without fail"

"Yes Mr Penniman"

:floor::floor::floor:

What happened to the summer holidays? :sneaky2:

:naughty:

But we are such enthusiastic students, we finished our homework before he even left the building.

And here we are begging for more....:wink2:

Unheard of in real school eh???:roftl:

That's 'cause he's such a cool teacher:wink2::naughty:.

"Yes Mr Penniman"

:floor: So true :floor:

*does homework*

Nelly McKay is awesome too, her songs are funny :naughty:

Right I'm blind I didn't even see the title !

I guess we'll expect it tomorrow :bleh:

I'm thinking it won't be, as he said he was leaving us this for the weekend.

I suspect we won't have another blog 'til Monday now.

But you never know!