Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 2)

Fmbm

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Really? :blink:

I would..be very unhappy and disturbed if my parents had facebook lol...I could get in major trouble if they could see my page :naughty:

Yup- she goes on it mainly for the games:roftl:

And she set up a Catbook account for my cat. I told her how incredibly lame it was that he had his account. She then made me upload photos of him for his profile.

I know, I'm lame.

*wipes forhead* Thank goodness they don't have one.

Yup- she goes on it mainly for the games:roftl:

And she set up a Catbook account for my cat. I told her how incredibly lame it was that he had his account. She then made me upload photos of him for his profile.

I know, I'm lame.

*wipes forhead* Thank goodness they don't have one.

They have a facebook for cats?

LOL!!!!

I didn't know that!! I should do one for my cat!!

I love cats..if you didn't know...:wub2:

my facebook really isn't that bad..but they don't like swearing or..awkward conversations..and it is rife with that content!

They have a facebook for cats?

LOL!!!!

I didn't know that!! I should do one for my cat!!

I love cats..if you didn't know...:wub2:

my facebook really isn't that bad..but they don't like swearing or..awkward conversations..and it is rife with that content!

There is. Go ahead and do one:roftl: Just don't make anyone else upload photos of him/her. I was emarassed as I sat there:roftl:

http://catbook.ca/

I like cats too. I have one. But my cat isn't exactlly computer savvy:roftl:

Still, I guess it's good they haven't seen it.

There is. Go ahead and do one:roftl: Just don't make anyone else upload photos of him/her. I was emarassed as I sat there:roftl:

http://catbook.ca/

I like cats too. I have one. But my cat isn't exactlly computer savvy:roftl:

Still, I guess it's good they haven't seen it.

lol *goes to check it out*

lol *goes to check it out*

:lmfao:

OH.MY.GOD. loooooooooool!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA....wow. activities!! and whatnot!! oh dear!!!

Yeah- my cat's activities are eating, sleeping, licking himself and using the litter box. He also likes to beg for food and lick Cheesies. But I'm not sure if that sufficient enough for a profile:roftl:

:roftl:

Yeah- my cat's activities are eating, sleeping, licking himself and using the litter box. He also likes to beg for food and lick Cheesies. But I'm not sure if that sufficient enough for a profile:roftl:

:roftl:

lol my cat sleeps, is randomly really really hyper, then eats, uses litter box, and sleeps again. :naughty:

lol my cat sleeps, is randomly really really hyper, then eats, uses litter box, and sleeps again. :naughty:

Your cat as well? Random bouts of hyperness?!?

Sounds similar to my cat's day:naughty: I think they would get along well:roftl:

Your cat as well? Random bouts of hyperness?!?

Sounds similar to my cat's day:naughty: I think they would get along well:roftl:

my cat would probably kill you cat as soon as he saw it...he is VERY territorial...someone outside my family walks in the house he is hissing and arching at them and growling...its really bad.

he never has hissed at me though, ever...weird eh? he never hisses at our family...only at other people. :wub2:

I work at a deparment store called Shopko...as a service desk person..pfft. its horrid...but eh...I have worked so much this week everything is causing a stress for me and its really bad...

oh, and they guy I love (and I do mean love) completely rejected me tonight, I let him know how I felt and he said

"I don't know...I should probably get going."

:tears:

it pretty much broke my heart. because we are best friends..or at least were but..eh...I just feel so complete being around him.

I am going to visit him and some other friends next weekend..this should be interesting...

I'm so sorry for you, I know that really hurts. But, at least he didn't lie about his feelings and take advantage of yours.

my cat would probably kill you cat as soon as he saw it...he is VERY territorial...someone outside my family walks in the house he is hissing and arching at them and growling...its really bad.

he never has hissed at me though, ever...weird eh? he never hisses at our family...only at other people. :wub2:

Well then...maybe not:roftl:

Never hissed at you? Hmm...maybe because he thinks of you as his mother in a sense or something.

My cat likes to hiss at the vacuum. Not even when it's on. He's also hissed at my little brother's backpack.

I'm so sorry for you, I know that really hurts. But, at least he didn't lie about his feelings and take advantage of yours.

lol he didn't tell me his feelings..I'm hoping he is just taking time to sort it all out..and then give me SOME sort of response, rather than just blowing it over.

At least he didn't do that though. :thumb_yello:

Well then...maybe not:roftl:

Never hissed at you? Hmm...maybe because he thinks of you as his mother in a sense or something.

My cat likes to hiss at the vacuum. Not even when it's on. He's also hissed at my little brother's backpack.

evil backpacks..

my cat eats bread..like rips open the packages and sniffs and then attacks..

my cat doesn't like the vacuum cleaner either...

yeah I dunno, maybe he learned we wouldn't tolerate that at a young age, so doesn't hiss?

does your cat have an odd attraction to the sound of a can-opener? I swear we have never given him a 'treat' with a can-opener but evertime we use it, he rushes over all hopefull looking and meowing.

evil backpacks..

my cat eats bread..like rips open the packages and sniffs and then attacks..

my cat doesn't like the vacuum cleaner either...

yeah I dunno, maybe he learned we wouldn't tolerate that at a young age, so doesn't hiss?

does your cat have an odd attraction to the sound of a can-opener? I swear we have never given him a 'treat' with a can-opener but evertime we use it, he rushes over all hopefull looking and meowing.

No he doesn't but I've heard about it before:naughty:

You're telling me:roftl:

Fred? Awesome name. I love human names as pet names. My cat has the title of...Jack:roftl:

see, my parents told me we were holding him for someone else for a christmas present, and me and my sister didn't want to get too attatched so we didn't name him, but then my dad started calling him fred, and it just kinda stuck.

annnd my mom lined up a bunch of boxes with notes like "guess what?" "have you guessed yet?" and in the last one, "FRED'S YOURS!" lol we had wanted a cat FOREVER. because my grandparents own a farm and they have kitties, and so we fell in love but my mom doesn't like animals too much (I loooove them) so we finally got fred...

most of the time we call him the sexy baby though...lol or just cat. he likes posing. :naughty:

see, my parents told me we were holding him for someone else for a christmas present, and me and my sister didn't want to get too attatched so we didn't name him, but then my dad started calling him fred, and it just kinda stuck.

annnd my mom lined up a bunch of boxes with notes like "guess what?" "have you guessed yet?" and in the last one, "FRED'S YOURS!" lol we had wanted a cat FOREVER. because my grandparents own a farm and they have kitties, and so we fell in love but my mom doesn't like animals too much (I loooove them) so we finally got fred...

most of the time we call him the sexy baby though...lol or just cat. he likes posing. :naughty:

Aww...that's such a sweet story:thumb_yello:

Most of the time I call my cat "fatty" well because he's..."big":roftl:

Well, gotta make my way to bed, got work again in the morning. Talk to ya tomorrow:wink2:

Aww...that's such a sweet story:thumb_yello:

Most of the time I call my cat "fatty" well because he's..."big":roftl:

Well, gotta make my way to bed, got work again in the morning. Talk to ya tomorrow:wink2:

ttyl! nice chatting with you :)

HELLO????

READ THE THREAD TITLE>

CHAT ABOUT MIKA>BLOG UPDATES

Why couldn't you have this VERY LONG chat on another thread???

21 pages I just skimmed and for what news??

HELLO????

READ THE THREAD TITLE>

Whay couldn't you have this VERY LONG chat on another thread???

Thanks BS.

I'm glad I used my instincts and just skipped to the last page.

*subscribes*

HELLO????

READ THE THREAD TITLE>

Whay couldn't you have this VERY LONG chat on another thread???

or you could have just asked and we would have informed you. :mf_rosetinted:

there is another thread for official updats with less chat if you were interested. :thumb_yello:

or you could have just asked and we would have informed you. :mf_rosetinted:

there is another thread for official updats with less chat if you were interested. :thumb_yello:

No the first thread is closed, and the second one is UNofficial.:naughty:

No the first thread is closed, and the second one is UNofficial.:naughty:

ah but the unofficial-ness still updates everytime a blog is posted...or so I thought..

didn't you see there was a cat in the secret garden video, so we were chatting about cats...and in a roundabout way Mika's blogs. :mf_rosetinted:

lol I'm talking out my butt here.