Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 2)

Fmbm

11:30am: "Hi, I'm Mika and I'm about to post a blog.."

11:32am: *posts blog*

11:35am: *fans post comments*

12:17pm: "I might approve some comments. Look at that. The NEWEST comment which says 12:17pm on it is the FIRST one I'll read and approve because that's how Word Press displays them."

12:18pm: "I've approved backwards to 12:00pm BUT!! OMG!! I'm missing the wonder pets. I'll have to come back and approve the other comments later - Including those made before 12:00pm."

:naughty:

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

o and i definately saw someone with this bag before i just dont know where:http://images.google.fr/imgres?imgurl=http://bp1.blogger.com/_nlB2iavXqvs/Rjnuxw1zM4I/AAAAAAAAA3E/0D3SWbaQqIM/s400/gun%2Bbag.jpg&imgrefurl=http://amazingillusions.blogspot.com/2007_05_01_archive.html&h=350&w=350&sz=20&hl=en&start=12&um=1&tbnid=l3dZ3xGq_j0gPM:&tbnh=120&tbnw=120&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dillusion%2Bbags%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DG

Yeah, that makes the most sense. :thumb_yello: Smart Kelzy!

Anyway, if he really wants to delete one of my comments, I did submit two now... he's more than welcome not to approve the second one. I would not approve it if I were him, anyway... so I'd totally understand that.

--Jack

Oh yay!! Another person understands it!! :roftl:

Maybe you could've explained it better than me and my 5 posts. :wink2:

12:17pm: "I might approve some comments. Look at that. The NEWEST comment which says 12:17pm on it is the FIRST one I'll read and approve because that's how Word Press displays them."

12:18pm: "I've approved backwards to 12:00pm BUT!! OMG!! I'm missing the wonder pets. I'll have to come back and approve the other comments later - Including those made before 12:00pm."

How did you know? :naughty:

:roftl:

Wow, your close to 30,000 posts......

Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

30,000 x 30 seconds a post (average lets say) = 250 hours on the MFC MINIMUM!!:shocked:

And I have a great life .. HONEST!!!

It was the early days anywys I hardly post now:naughty:

Please say when your bored of me Ill go away ... to the guns and roses forum :roftl:

cannot you feel any pity for this human being?:naughty:

Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

30,000 x 30 seconds a post (average lets say) = 250 hours on the MFC MINIMUM!!:shocked:

Please say when your bored of me Ill go away ... to the guns and roses forum :roftl:

don't-you-DARE!!!

:sneaky2:

Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

No, please stay here!:wub2:

Hey Wendi! No just plain old AMP. I don't understand, I still see my comments as first one...:boxed:

This is my comment over there:

AnnaMariaPetra :

Date: August 6, 2008 @ 11:43 am

Which ladies-product is packed so nicely that you bought it? You see: I am very curious….;)

AnnaMariaPetra :

Which ladies-product is packed so nicely that you bought it? You see: I am very curious….;)

Because you can see what u've posted even if it hasn't been approved yet.

I can't see your post, you're the only one who can, I'm sorry.

AnnaMariaPetra :

the blog

it works very strage today

my comment is the first @ 11:35 in a computer, in another one i can not see it...

mystery mistorious

anyway i dont care so much :bleh:

mine was an idiot comment as usual :naughty:

i'm sorry for yours

And here I found his embarrassing women's products:

noshoppingbra.jpg

tells you all about it!!

A bra that transforms into a shopping bag!! (It's supposed to encourage people to refuse plastic bags)

Those are so cool! I always forget to bring my reusable bags along when I shop. :naughty:

And yet the funny thing is, neither of the comments he apparently deleted were meant that way at all. I genuinely thought it would be cool to have a guest blog from a fan perspective, and I recommended SuperTwat in all sincerity, because I do think she is witty, a good writer, and might have time to do it. I mentioned that she's from Australia because I honestly thought it would be fun to get a fan perspective from a Mika-neglected country specifically. None of it was taking the piss.

And the comment I am complaining about in this thread? I do think the bags are neat! (How is saying that something is neat a problem?) And I am curious as to whether they're real or photoshopped! I really don't get what's objectionable about it in the least.

--Jack

Maybe it's a good thing he deleted the comment because I'm really not that good a writer compared to people such as yourself and most of my humour is pretty low-brow at best anyway. And if I were provided with an outlet my whining would be even more public than it is now. :naughty:

But I really can't see why your other comment wasn't approved. Mine was and it was semi-berating. :blink: