Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 2)

Fmbm

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yup.. I deleted mine.

I deleted mine, but Mika (or Katy) should be more careful then, because they're public, and everyone can see them. I didn't take something private and put it here...Just commented because I saw Neiobi did the same. Sorry :blush-anim-cl:

Seriously, please keep your stalking results for yourself, no point posting sthg Mika deliberately deleted on this forum.

I have to say, I totally agree with Niki on this.

dcdeb

I deleted mine, but Mika (or Katy) should be more careful then, because they're public, and everyone can see them. I didn't stole something private and put it there...Just commented because I saw Neiobi did the same. Sorry :blush-anim-cl:

Yup they should!

I started it, sorry:blush-anim-cl:

Seriously, please keep your stalking results for yourself, no point posting sthg Mika deliberately deleted on this forum.

Mika didn't delete anything. It's there, on his Myspace page for everyone to see... And the same goes for Katy's page.

Anyway, I edited my post. :wink2:

I deleted mine, but Mika (or Katy) should be more careful then, because they're public, and everyone can see them. I didn't take something private and put it here...Just commented because I saw Neiobi did the same. Sorry :blush-anim-cl:

I do agree , but the fact that he deleted that account means we should respect :thumb_yello:

I do agree , but the fact that he deleted that account means we should respect :thumb_yello:

Deleted account? From what I understood, it has to do with the "official" Myspace. Otherwise, Neiobi wouldn't be able to find the comments, right? :wink2:

Yeah. I discovered that he doesn't like my user name but lengthy sarcastic names that are clearly taking the piss are fine.

This was a test post I made when my others weren't aproved:

I've just lost all faith in whoever it is that moderates the comments on his blog. :roftl:

:lmao: :lmao:

I know a girl who did it. The entire 1480 pages :boxed:

Oh my god, for real though? That would take days. And be ridiculously boring :naughty:

And I must say I'm a little outraged. I don't care if he has his weird friends post blogs, that's great, but I do care if they lie about it.

Oh my god, for real though? That would take days. And be ridiculously boring :naughty:

And I must say I'm a little outraged. I don't care if he has his weird friends post blogs, that's great, but I do care if they lie about it.

Yeah, most of the comments are like: Mika I love you, come to *insertrandomcountry*! anyway:naughty:

Yeah, most of the comments are like: Mika I love you, come to *insertrandomcountry*! anyway:naughty:

yeh tis true

For me Mika was unknown in 2006 , he posted a lot on Myspace and some comments are "interesting" , but Mika 2008 is a different case , hes huge!

I think he realised this pretty soon , in fact back end of 2006 I saw comments being deleted

ok,

It's Mika's Music Myspace page to Katy Perrys Music Myspace page, Correct?

In that case it's public and there's no real need to hide our knowledge of it.

I think the information that shouldn't be posted here, and what Niki meant was the blogs from Mikasounds that Mika has deleted over the last few days. :wink2:

I saw those comments a while ago (they myspace ones) with that being said, end of that speculation on my part.

mooooooooooving on.

Is it his friends or indeed just devoted pop fans that he find interesting posting on his page...and if it is just his friends posting and pretending to shove idiotic information down our 'under intelligent' throats...pfft...

yeh tis true

For me Mika was unknown in 2006 , he posted a lot on Myspace and some comments are "interesting" , but Mika 2008 is a different case , hes huge!

I think he realised this pretty soon , in fact back end of 2006 I saw comments being deleted

I didn't notice that, altough I've been checking his Myspace since 2006.

But the proof he wants to keep his private life...private, is that he deleted the personal Myspace account. Maybe he has a new one, but managed to keep it "secret", and that's good. :wink2:

Now, the stuff posted in his official Myspace page...well...he has to be careful if he doesn't want people to read certain comments. Probably he's ok with the fans reading those comments from Katy, otherwise he'd already deleted them. :wink2:

I didn't notice that, altough I've been checking his Myspace since 2006.

But the proof he wants to keep his private life...private, is that he deleted the personal Myspace account. Maybe he has a new one, but managed to keep it "secret", and that's good. :wink2:

Now, the stuff posted in his official Myspace page...well...he has to be careful if he doesn't want people to read certain comments. Probably he's ok with the fans reading those comments from Katy, otherwise he'd already deleted them. :wink2:

Yup, I guess so!:bleh:

Maybe she used the 'search' function in every page to find them faster

She told me it took her several hours but less than a day :)

I think the information that shouldn't be posted here, and what Niki meant was the blogs from Mikasounds that Mika has deleted over the last few days. :wink2:

Blogs over the last few days?? Did I miss something? :shocked:

Is it his friends or indeed just devoted pop fans that he find interesting posting on his page...and if it is just his friends posting and pretending to shove idiotic information down our 'under intelligent' throats...pfft...

Well ... they at least lied here:

Last winter we were travelling through Miami, researching our latest article on Jennifer Lopez’s “Waiting for Tonight: Echoes of Samuel Beckett in Popular Temporality,” when we met the delightful Mika who was preparing for a show.

Because the 8th July 2006 is a little before last winter :blink:

how do you know?

his show date? :blink:

oi and the talking for a few hours backstage...somehow...I kinda doubt that is what Mika does before a show..just randomly chatting it up with some girls who muscled their way backstage.

I'm still to sleepy to go into full stalking mode...for now.

Awesome stalking.

:bow:

That made me laugh for some reason:roftl:

yeh tis true

Exactly!

Yeah. That's why I found it so strange:blink:Also the thing Ankmet pointed out.

how do you know?

his show date? :blink:

oi and the talking for a few hours backstage...somehow...I kinda doubt that is what Mika does before a show..just randomly chatting it up with some girls who muscled their way backstage.

I'm still to sleepy to go into full stalking mode...for now.

Go to the second last page of his comments :fisch:

Yeah. That's why I found it so strange:blink:Also the thing Ankmet pointed out.

Oh yeah, that really is dodgy now. I thought it was a little at first but just ignored that because ... well why would they lie? :rolls_eyes:

Anyway, I've been reading the comments, because I have no life, and it's addictive. And found basically the funniest thing ever. I'm fairly sure he wrote these to himself:

Lollipop Girl

19 Aug 2006 6:45 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKA! Oh I would so love to visit, but sadly you know my situation. I await the rainy season with great anticipation.

Tell me, have you finished mixing my song yet mr. mika. This has taken far too long already, I'm getting rather impatient.

Ooh yes, I forgot. Did you recieve that confusing little postcard. It has a Mexican Stamp..... put two and two together. Billy really shouldnt be doing this, but I'm rather intrigued. Let me know.

Oh dear I hear monkeys.

Unitl next time, time to run again.

Lollipop Girl x

Mrs. Brown

19 Aug 2006 6:21 PM

Darling Darling, Hello! Happy belated birtday my dear. I would love to be the one making the tea, you know I do it infinately better anyway. The children send their love as well. PS, Did you receive the same infuriating postcard from Billy. I really dont know how he goes on. Ah water, water water, under lots of bridges. But really, did you receive the same postcard??

:lol3: :lol3:

oh, sorry, "Blog" over the last few days.. I'm 2 hours in front of you and yawning.. so you should know when I stuff up :roftl:

Anyway, I've been reading the comments, because I have no life, and it's addictive. And found basically the funniest thing ever. I'm fairly sure he wrote these to himself:

He was probably in character when he wrote them too :naughty: