• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
I love Mika in every single way but I prefer Mika how he looks now :wub2:

Belfast 2010 :naughty:

belfast40.jpg

NRJ 2012 :wub2:

nrjmusicawards2012red20.jpg

Looove the imagees you're compariiing!!! ahhahaha!! :roftl: Well, I prefer his curls, but his combed curls please :aah:

Like here:

2mgp0cz.jpg

• 1 month later...

I have to say it. I was really really really missing his curls, but his new hair makes him seem so much more grown up.:wub2: I can't decided weather I like our little Mika growing up, but he sure is looking good nowadays.:biggrin2:

:swoon:

i showed my mum pics of his hair like this & she said he looks "suave, debonair, and very French" :roftl:

I showed my mum too...( MFCer : Light http://bit.ly/hopAe0 ) she doesn't love the hair-style : Mika Travolta. :naughty:

My mum loves LONG-CURLY style very much !!! ( totally agree with her. I'm a good daughter :teehee: )

• 3 weeks later...
tumblr_m2a225ZgqC1r3cbhmo2_500.jpg24.png

:fangurl::swoon:

I have to say it. I was really really really missing his curls, but his new hair makes him seem so much more grown up.:wub2: I can't decided weather I like our little Mika growing up, but he sure is looking good nowadays.:biggrin2:

I love that he's always our little Mika just like children for their mothers :naughty: even though some of us are even younger than him :blush-anim-cl::wub2:

:fangurl::swoon:

I love that he's always our little Mika just like children for their mothers :naughty: even though some of us are even younger than him :blush-anim-cl::wub2:

Haha try much younger!! :ahh: (like 12 years!). But no:mf_rosetinted: I will forever treat him as if he was my child. :wink2:

• 1 month later...

I'll be a fan of mika's hair. Well, I already am. I preferred it longer and curler but it's ok now. The whole 'looking more grown up' thing isn't working though because his face is so young ( and beautiful). Oh well, at least we can see that face better, but I personally think that his longer locks complemented his face nicely. So basically GROW IT BACK , MIKA!:mikadas:

• 2 weeks later...