what are u eating right now?

mika-fan1001

I just had a piece of my fresh homebaked "boterkoek" literally translated it's a buttercake. A soft and crispy cake with a lot of butter in it, and a sweet buttery taste. It's a very traditional Dutch cake. We just love it!

I love boterkoek!!! :mf_lustslow: Can I have a piece too? Combines well with the tea I'm drinking right now.

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just had a piece of my fresh homebaked "boterkoek" literally translated it's a buttercake. A soft and crispy cake with a lot of butter in it, and a sweet buttery taste. It's a very traditional Dutch cake. We just love it!

I love boterkoek!!! :mf_lustslow: Can I have a piece too? Combines well with the tea I'm drinking right now.

Oh, sure, I have plenty! *handing over a large piece of lovely smelling, crispy on the outside, soft in the middle boterkoek!*

Enjoy!

by the way, this morning we had fresh homebaked muffins for breakfast, mango/apple with crushed cashew nuts! I've got one left over! :wink2:

Oh, sure, I have plenty! *handing over a large piece of lovely smelling, crispy on the outside, soft in the middle boterkoek!*

Enjoy!

Thanks!

* bites in a large piece of lovely smelling, crispy on the outside, soft in the middle boterkoek!*

Mmmmm, delicious! :thumb_yello:

• 8 months later...