hello.....im so sad...

@nn@

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i saw mika and his sister at the flower shop in london where my dad gets flowers....i was so nervous...i just coulden't do it....my heart was beating so hard, that i thouht it was going to pop.....

so my mum went and got an outagraph....

aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....i feel so stupid...:giljotiini::rip_1::crybaby::emot-sad::emot-sad:

Aww, dont worry I'd do the same thing, I might even combust into insane uncontrolable laughter. Who knows? I am so so so shy. At least you saw him / got an autograph, right?

yh my mum said i was shy.....

i saw him and i just got out of the car and he passed by me...and i just coulden't talk to him....

I know how you feel, I'm really shy too

what if there isn't a next time..????

don't think that way, I dream about getting to know him and I live in Brazil, but this not make me give up, who knows what could happen in this life?

(at least you know you're on the same continent!)

yeah Anna :huh: you have more chances than I do

Aww how cute, I am an oldling but I would also not have the guts to speak to him, if I was with some confident friend or my daughter then I would feel a bit braver but I would probs just let them do the talking while I just looked on in awe sigh lol.

It's a thing we would all LOVE to happen, to just meet him randomly and innocently like that but then reality hits and you start to think "omg I feel bad pestering him when he is just out privately" etc kinda thing.

I feel kinda stupid because I am one of those in your face people who would just casually go up to Mika and not think anything of it that I might be bothering him. Not that I would like start smooching him and jumping on him, but I would say hello if i had the courage.