hello.....im so sad...

@nn@

I know how you feel I felt the same after one of his gigs when we were allowed to meet him,so i made my friend go get his autograph first , but don't worry i'm sure you'll have a chance to meet him again:thumb_yello:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so you get out of car and he went next to you ? :shocked:

can you tell me what happened in a full story ? im very curious :blush-anim-cl:

well i saw him...so i got out of the car and i was next to my dad buying flowers....(making shore it was mika and his sister).......when i was shore i just sat in the car

Do your parents let you go to gigs? If so I'm sure you'll get your chance one day.

I had a chance to talk to Mika at a small after party and decided to go home instead. How silly is that?? :blush-anim-cl:

At least you have a good reason. It's not hard to imagine you would be shy, especially when seeing him was such a surprise. Whenever I'm in London I'm actually worried about running into him because I would be afraid to approach him if he wasn't greeting fans.

Try to be happy that you got a chance to see him and your mum was able to get you an autograph. Maybe if you write him a message with some of the things you'd wish you'd said you won't have any regrets. Are you able to post on his blog now without any problems?

every time i go to london i will be looking out for him....

yes i can post

thanks for the help:thumb_yello:

i saw mika and his sister at the flower shop in london where my dad gets flowers....i was so nervous...i just coulden't do it....my heart was beating so hard, that i thouht it was going to pop.....

so my mum went and got an outagraph....

aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....i feel so stupid..

OMM you lucky girl!!!!! i just cant imagine that i can see Mika ON street. MIKA JUST IN SHOPS... OMM! umbelievable!! you are soooo lucky!!!all londoner's are so lucky!!! if i can be in yours place,i will be living on streets , just MAYBE see Mika :wub2::naughty::blush-anim-cl:

AND YOU HAVE HIS AUTOGRAPH!!!!!!!!!! :shocked:

OMM you lucky girl!!!!! i just cant imagine that i can see Mika ON street. MIKA JUST IN SHOPS... OMM! umbelievable!! you are soooo lucky!!!all londoner's are so lucky!!! if i can be in yours place,i will be living on streets , just MAYBE see Mika :wub2::naughty::blush-anim-cl:

AND YOU HAVE HIS AUTOGRAPH!!!!!!!!!! :shocked:

yh...but the pen sucked......

i thought i was dreming....lol

i saw mika and his sister at the flower shop in london where my dad gets flowers....i was so nervous...i just coulden't do it....my heart was beating so hard, that i thouht it was going to pop.....

aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....i feel so stupid...:giljotiini::rip_1::crybaby::emot-sad::emot-sad:

aww :huglove:

I understand it! really, I think I would have reacted the same if I was you.

There will come many more chances for you to meet him, your time will come!:thumb_yello:

lucky you @nn@ x if i saw him like that i'd have to get my daughter to get an autograph or something for me coz i'd be the gibbering idiot x my girl, BellaDonnaNoire, is great coz she treats everyone the same, whether its a Big Issue seller or a top 10 recording artist (she had a whale of a time at this years T4 on the beach) x at least your mum kept a cool head x

HA!

:mf_rosetinted:

Oh Caz! We know!:wub2:

:blink: sorry

:lmfao: ... you will get your chance, too, Caz! :thumb_yello: If you want or not

When you both are old and grey, surrounded by all your grandchildren, maybe one of them can get your autograph for you!:naughty:

Sorry, sorry just kidding!

You are living in London girl, how hard can it be?:thumb_yello:

aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....i feel so stupid...:giljotiini::rip_1::crybaby::emot-sad:

OMG, don't feel bad I would feel the same way, just reading what you wrote made my heart beat so hard and made me get light headed, I still am, I would literally faint I wouldn't be able to breathe really I'm not just saying that, maybe if I was in London that day in the flower shop and I didn't know he was there and I bumped into him and looked at him and said sorry and then didn't realize it was him for one second and then look back at him and say, your Mika?! and then I'd start crying (I'm crying right now, literally) and then I'd stutter saying can I have your autograph? and a pic with you? and then I'd say thanks bye:thumb_yello: probably:naughty: I am so excited right now cuz you told us this story of yours my heart is pounding and I am sooo nervous IDK why I would be, cuz it's Mika and he makes me that way, I'm gonna faint I am jealous of you! I will see Mika in a flower shop in London soon, and I will not be afraid to talk....maybe:mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao: ... you will get your chance, too, Caz! :thumb_yello: If you want or not :roftl:

LMAO!!! I bloody do want to meet him!! But he keeps avoiding me =[

Oh Caz! We know!:wub2:

When you both are old and grey, surrounded by all your grandchildren, maybe one of them can get your autograph for you!:naughty:

Sorry, sorry just kidding!

You are living in London girl, how hard can it be?

:o

I don't live in London! I live in Essex! xDD

It's a county outside of London, and the place where I'm from in Essex takes me about an hour to get to London. That's why I don't go gig hopping to his gigs in London:

A) Don't have the money

B) Don't have the transport

wish I did, though!

You have to try harder Caz!

PFFFT! HE'S the one who's stood me up, it's HIM who needs to try :mf_rosetinted:MEN!

So was Mika buying flowers for his date with Adele last night by any chance?

No, he was buying them for me, apologising for not ever meeting me so far and declaring his undying love for me. I have the flowers sitting in front of my laptop, but please remember that this is confidential. You didn't hear it from me, kay? :thumb_yello:

Ssshhhhh!