hello.....im so sad...

@nn@

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel kinda stupid because I am one of those in your face people who would just casually go up to Mika and not think anything of it that I might be bothering him. Not that I would like start smooching him and jumping on him, but I would say hello if i had the courage.

If i was with my friends I'd go up to him and probably kiss his cheek before leaving, but if i was by myself my eyes would just go wide and my mouth might be open for a while. This has happened many times, awkward, but.. yeah.

i saw mika and his sister at the flower shop in london where my dad gets flowers....i was so nervous...i just coulden't do it....my heart was beating so hard, that i thouht it was going to pop.....

so my mum went and got an outagraph....

aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....i feel so stupid...:giljotiini::rip_1::crybaby::emot-sad::emot-sad:

wow, ana!

I guess I wold be like you were in that situation if it happenned to me:wink2:

i saw mika and his sister at the flower shop in london where my dad gets flowers....i was so nervous...i just coulden't do it....my heart was beating so hard, that i thouht it was going to pop.....

so my mum went and got an outagraph....

aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....i feel so stupid...:giljotiini::rip_1::crybaby::emot-sad::emot-sad:

Awwwww bless!!

I bet you were nervous.

Oh wow! I'm sorry you feel upset, but don't be so hard on yourself, it must have been a huge suprise, you'd NEVER expect to randomly bump into someone like Mika in a flower shop!! I think I'd be the same, I'd have no idea what to do, I'd be so unprepared!

But hey, at least you saw him in the flesh, that must have been really cool :wink2: