hello.....im so sad...

@nn@

i saw mika and his sister at the flower shop in london where my dad gets flowers....i was so nervous...i just coulden't do it....my heart was beating so hard, that i thouht it was going to pop.....

so my mum went and got an outagraph....

aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....i feel so stupid...:giljotiini::rip_1::crybaby::emot-sad::emot-sad:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? :shocked:

OMG!

Well, I don't know how I would react, so... I know it must be a bit frustrating, but don't feel stupid! Everyone does that kind of things when they are nervous! :huglove:

Hey, maybe you'll find him again someday! :wink2: Think positive!

Marie-Thérèse, courtesy of Marie-Andrée

Don't worry, Anna, I must be muuuuch older than you are and I feel awfully shy too when I see people I admire very much.

I am sure Mika loved your reserve !

Was it the shop held by a French guy, across a tube station, in South Kensington, Old Brompton Road or something ? That's where I bought flowers for Mika on behalf of my mother before his last London gig...

x M.-Th.:flowers2:

i saw mika and his sister at the flower shop in london where my dad gets flowers....i was so nervous...i just coulden't do it....my heart was beating so hard, that i thouht it was going to pop.....

aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....i feel so stupid...:giljotiini::rip_1::emot-sad:

OMG DO YOU KNOW YOURE THE LUCKIEST GIRL IN THE WORLD ?:shocked:

you should be happy now, its ok that youre mom got an autograph. i couldnt do it too. OMG this is like in daydreams :shocked:

what was ha wearing ? what did he say to youre mother ?

dont feel sad, please its my dream to just see him, you got to see him, and you even got an autograph.:huglove:

please dont be sad :thumb_yello:

Awwwwww, don't feel sad.... least your mum went and spoke to him, I think it would have been worse if you'd been on your own and left without anyone speaking to him for you.... I've had that before with people I've liked over the years... have kicked myself afterwards.... was he nice to your mum.... what did he say.... ? or were you in too much shock to ask her.... lol

aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....i feel so stupid...:giljotiini::rip_1::crybaby::emot-sad::emot-sad:

Awww, Anna -- don't feel stupid! I get a little starstruck whenever I

see famous people out and about in real life, too -- it's just so

unexpected, isn't it? As M-Th said, Mika and his sister probably

appreciated your quietness... and your mother took care of you, yes?

Don't beat yourself up over it :huglove:

dcdeb

thank you so much guys.....you all are really making me feel better:thumb_yello:....i wish i could go back in time....:badmood::crybaby:

its ok, dont be sad, you are very lucky and such a things you can never expect, and you cant walk on a street with 5 copies of LICM and think - "hmm i should meet Mika on the next corner" so you can never prepare to it, and only after that you understand what COULD you do, but maybe its better than Mika would just walk away and you couldnt get an autograph :huglove: you got one and you saw him thats pretty nice :naughty:

what did he said to youre mom ? did she told him about you being too shy ? :blush-anim-cl:

don't worry you're going to see him again i'm sure. and you're going to have the courage to talk to him. honestly i'd rather have my mum get me an autograph than start talking **** around and trembling :roftl:

:thumb_yello:

its ok, dont be sad, you are very lucky and such a things you can never expect, and you cant walk on a street with 5 copies of LICM and think - "hmm i should meet Mika on the next corner" so you can never prepare to it, and only after that you understand what COULD you do, but maybe its better than Mika would just walk away and you couldnt get an autograph :huglove: you got one and you saw him thats pretty nice :naughty:

what did he said to youre mom ? did she told him about you being too shy ? :blush-anim-cl:

yh my mum said i was shy.....

i saw him and i just got out of the car and he passed by me...and i just coulden't talk to him....

Oh I do that all the time:blink:

*Runs away because of randomness*

omg! its cool u saw him. im sorry u were too nervous mayb nxt time

yh my mum said i was shy.....

i saw him and i just got out of the car and he passed by me...and i just coulden't talk to him....

so you get out of car and he went next to you ? :shocked:

can you tell me what happened in a full story ? im very curious :blush-anim-cl:

aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....i feel so stupid...:giljotiini::rip_1::crybaby::QUOTE]

AAAAAAAAAAAAW really?!:shocked:.......:sad:

but.....dont be SO sad....i mean u sow him and got an autoghraph...it's not that bad:huglove:

what if there isn't a next time..????

Do your parents let you go to gigs? If so I'm sure you'll get your chance one day.

I had a chance to talk to Mika at a small after party and decided to go home instead. How silly is that?? :blush-anim-cl:

At least you have a good reason. It's not hard to imagine you would be shy, especially when seeing him was such a surprise. Whenever I'm in London I'm actually worried about running into him because I would be afraid to approach him if he wasn't greeting fans.

Try to be happy that you got a chance to see him and your mum was able to get you an autograph. Maybe if you write him a message with some of the things you'd wish you'd said you won't have any regrets. Are you able to post on his blog now without any problems?

Oh that is awesome=]

It's understandable to be shy, at least you got your autograph!

I wouldn't be sad if i were you though! just hang around that flower shop =P

You may very well see him again- especially if you go to a concert and wait at stage door:thumb_yello:

Best of luck to you!

(at least you know you're on the same continent!)