MIKA's possible girlfriend

mika-obsessive-13

What should Mika and Adele call their twins?  

197 members have voted

1. 1. What should Mika and Adele call their twins?

• Adelka and Madele
    • Zorro and Alice
    • Munchkin and Cupcake Jr
    • Bob Geranium and Adela Pangela
    • Candy and Farfadelle

:naughty::naughty:

I can't even imagine being his wife or romantic partner, it's just too complex and complicated! I don't even know him really! Just met him once... I mean, I wold be happy just be a friend... I can't really see me with him forever...:naughty:

the point of fantasies is to make things seem simple :roftl:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHAHAHAHAHA YOU PEOPLE ARE JUST... GREAT! love this thread... this forum.. this WHOLE FANCLUB! Keeep up the gooooooood work - 'CAUSE WE ALLLLL LOVE MICHAEL HOLBROOK PENNIMAN! -

SALUT IN THAT NAME!!!!:naughty::wub2:

Why are we crossing our fingers again?

AM AGAIN? WHAT DO U MEAN AGAIN? IT WASONLY ONCE...

likewise

you guys RULE!!!

like i always say' date=' "Great minds think alike"

love you all

alice

xxx[/quote']

:naughty:we r the LAW!

haha, & THAT'S THE WAY I LIKE IT.

it's just the GOOD influence mika has on

all of us.. :mf_rosetinted:

YEAH!:mf_rosetinted: go go go meeks&we:punk:

the point of fantasies is to make things seem simple :roftl:

Yup! I mean, when I joined the MFC, I was all crazy-wild fangurl that thinked she was in love with meeks, and wold end up with him, but then one day I was like

Wake up, I mean... You're not in love with him, he's a celeb, he's 11 years older than you, the chances are zero, and, you can't be sad for not having him, 'cause that is stupid. Really, you don't even LOVE him that much... Just like his music, his bodie(:naughty:) and his amazing talent.

my bad

didnt think bout it like that :(

sowwi :(

*feeling bad*

awww..honey.

Dont feel bad' date=' that was just her opinion, you are still allowed to have yours, we know that this is all in good fun and that sometimes people set up unrealistic goals of being with someone that they know things will never happen with because somtimes it is easier to accept that sense rejection from them then it is to face real rejection from boys or girls your own age. I'm turning 16 on September 1st and I still have crushes, celeb crushes[mainly Mika'] and just like real crushes it kinda hurts when they date people, but because I know that there was no chance of me dating him to begin with it is MUCH easier to deal with:blush-anim-cl:

This is just another crazy thead on the MFC and I just want people to remember that and to try not to take things to seriously, we all know that Mika is a complete stranger, but there is nothing wrong with admiring him:thumb_yello:

Yup! I mean, when I joined the MFC, I was all crazy-wild fangurl that thinked she was in love with meeks, and wold end up with him, but then one day I was like

Wake up, I mean... You're not in love with him, he's a celeb, he's 11 years older than you, the chances are zero, and, you can't be sad for not having him, 'cause that is stupid. Really, you don't even LOVE him that much... Just like his music, his bodie(:naughty:) and his amazing talent.

i think my first post on here was something like how much i wanted to marry him and have his babies :roftl: :roftl:

awww..honey.

Dont feel bad, that was just her opinion, you are still allowed to have yours, we know that this is all in good fun and that sometimes people set up unrealistic goals of being with someone that they know things will never happen with because somtimes it is easier to accept that sense rejection from them then it is to face real rejection from boys or girls your own age. I'm turning 16 on September 1st and I still have crushes, celeb crushes[mainly Mika] and just like real crushes it kinda hurts when they date people, but because I know that there was no chance of me dating him to begin with it is MUCH easier to deal with:blush-anim-cl:

This is just another crazy thead on the MFC and I just want people to remember that and to try not to take things to seriously, we all know that Mika is a complete stranger, but there is nothing wrong with admiring him:thumb_yello:

wow, -well, that's sooooo true, :wink2:

It's ok, no need to feel bad anyone, but I had to say it you know? It had been on my mind reading the latest comments, and I guess that it's an important point that you forget when you're right in the middle of it...

So thanks for being so receptive to it, I really appreciate it :thumb_yello::wub2: I thought everyone would jump on my throat, LOL!!

Thanks for the reality check hon:thumb_yello:

I think I needed it:naughty: Sometimes you get caught up in the moment and need to step back and analize yourself, your a doll:huglove:

awww..honey.

Dont feel bad, that was just her opinion, you are still allowed to have yours, we know that this is all in good fun and that sometimes people set up unrealistic goals of being with someone that they know things will never happen with because somtimes it is easier to accept that sense rejection from them then it is to face real rejection from boys or girls your own age. I'm turning 16 on September 1st and I still have crushes, celeb crushes[mainly Mika] and just like real crushes it kinda hurts when they date people, but because I know that there was no chance of me dating him to begin with it is MUCH easier to deal with:blush-anim-cl:

This is just another crazy thead on the MFC and I just want people to remember that and to try not to take things to seriously, we all know that Mika is a complete stranger, but there is nothing wrong with admiring him:thumb_yello

u r sooo right:shocked:i admire u:mf_rosetinted:

i think my first post on here was something like how much i wanted to marry him and have his babies :roftl: :roftl:

Oh dear, I know you understand us youngsters! :lmfao:

I was like that:naughty:

But there's more sweet guys around there... Not apparentely like Mika, but I'll have to find one of those!:naughty:

Oh dear, I know you understand us youngsters! :lmfao:

I was like that:naughty:

But there's more sweet guys around there... Not apparentely like Mika, but I'll have to find one of those!:naughty:

see, thats the thing isn't it? From what I've SEEN of Mika, he seems to be my ideal guy. But of course we don't really know him, do we, really? He might be a complete poohead in real life :naughty:

see, thats the thing isn't it? From what I've SEEN of Mika, he seems to be my ideal guy. But of course we don't really know him, do we, really? He might be a complete poohead in real life :naughty:

*totally agreeing* you NEVER know..

we've never spoke him or something ( well, some people maybe did..)

Maybe he's a totally dork or mean guy, but we HOPE he is as perfect

as we want.. :wink2:

hahaha, poohead, thats a good one, I've never heard it before:roftl::roftl:

yeah,we don't...I HATE WHEN MY MUM SAYS ME THAT:sneaky2:

but he is very really and soo ideal -i mean at last after look:mf_lustslow::drool:

*totally agreeing* you NEVER know..

we've never spoke him or something ( well, some people maybe did..)

Maybe he's a totally dork or mean guy, but we HOPE he is as perfect

as we want..

aw i really cant imagine him as MEAN :mf_rosetinted::wub2:

and i agree bout rest:wink2:

hahaha, poohead, thats a good one, I've never heard it before:roftl::roftl:

what's poohead?:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

yeah,we don't...I HATE WHEN MY MUM SAYS ME THAT:sneaky2:

but he is very really and soo ideal -i mean at last after look:mf_lustslow::drool:

hahaha, I agree, I think the reason he is so ideal is because the paps cant get to him and show us all of the naughty things that he does, therefore, he has an image of being perfect:bleh: lol.

Haha, it's really that what I mean:thumb_yello:

I mean... He may be nice, APPARENTELY, but you don't know how he is in his personal life, for his love partners, for his friends... I'm not saying he's bad! I'm just saying you never know!!!

Great minds think alike, I guess:naughty: