MIKA's possible girlfriend

mika-obsessive-13

What should Mika and Adele call their twins?  

197 members have voted

1. 1. What should Mika and Adele call their twins?

• Adelka and Madele
    • Zorro and Alice
    • Munchkin and Cupcake Jr
    • Bob Geranium and Adela Pangela
    • Candy and Farfadelle

i for one do agree with you there i think everyone is getting to carried away, we all need to respect mika's privacy.

100%mikafan:mf_rosetinted:

we do respect him/his privacy,it's just:rolls_eyes:a bit curiosity:arf2:

huh i g2g :bye::huglove:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Marie-Thérèse

I listened again to blog archive n° 10, Sailing, and what I could hear at about 40' was : 'it's my close one's birthday', then Mika's conclusion to the day out sailing was : 'and life has never felt so sweet... absolutely full'.

Whether Mika is currently dating a person (gender unknown) born on July 16th or a girl born on May 5th is totally irrelevant ; this crazy thread is just a fun one, and I would personally feel very uncomfortable if we were seriously wondering who he is doing it with, which is none of our business.

My point is : don't any of the MFC members whose mother tongue is not English sometimes find it difficult to catch every word that is said in an interview or, even more often, in the blog archives ?

Would one -or several- of the English-speaking MFC members translate at least the blogs (they are quite short) ?

As far as I am concerned I would be quite willing to translate into English the French interviews that have not been translated yet. Or the French blogs.

Couldn't manage the French version of GK though, unless I find the written lyrics somewhere (been unable to so far). The little I heard of them (when Mika was discussing them with Doriand in the car) makes me feel sorry Mika didn't write them himself, they would have been so much better. Although it's not that important : it was sweet of him to sing it at his summer gigs in France.

So long,

M.-Th.

That would be most welcome!:thumb_yello:

I have hard time only to keep up with the English and when it comes to French I'm lost!:wink2:

Remember the blonde girl with the brown trenchcoat he was photographed with? We thought it was his girlfriend. Do you remember that bodyguard? We thought that was his boyfriend. Do you remember the bald uhm..girl? (was it a girl?) We thought that was his uhm..girlfriend

Get my point?:naughty:

Mika should do a cover of Dragonette's I get around

:lmfao::lmfao:

*sad jealousy*

* read at your own peril *

Ok, I have had as much fun on this thread as any other person, and I find it hilarious and know that it's all fun and games, but I must admit that the direction that the discussion is taking is sort of bothering me. I'll elaborate.

It looks like this topic has made quite a few people voice their opinions on how they view Mika, and it's highlighting the feelings of posessiveness that some have towards him.

Many people have said that they would be sad if it was confirmed that he's going out with Adele, or that they would prefer it if he's actually gay and therefore they would find it easier to deal with...Others have just attacked her for the sake of it (and obviously becuase they think that she may be with him), and others have said that "he deserves better". This just makes me wonder about many things.

I do know that many people posting this are quite young, and I know that they may not fully realise what they are saying, or change their minds later, but I can't help but think that this is taking a far too fantastic tint.

Some people have even spoken about "competition" if he goes out with women. I'm sorry, but what competition exactly? What makes you think that he'd go out with you if he had the chance? I really don't mean this in a nasty way, but I think that we need to get a grip on reality here and realise a few things:

None of us actually KNOWS Mika. this means that maybe, if you knew him, you wouldn't want to go out with him either.

How can we claim to know what or who is "best for him"? We don't know what he's looking for in a partner. Why not just leave him to it?

Mika himself says that he doesn't want to discuss his private life. How would he feel if he knew that people now are dissing someone who is possibly his good friend, just because they are jealous of her?

And more crazily, jealous because of some unrealistic idea that "they" may someday have the chance to get together with him?

Wouldn't this make him feel angry and sad?

Do we really want to be fans like that, that have abnormal and unrealistic personal expectations of him? I don't think so. Or at least I don't want to be part of that movement.

We can expect what we like of him when it comes to his music and performances, but we can't expect (or demand!!!) that he comes out explaining and clarifying if or who he's dating. Please, can you see how mad this is?

And if he comes out and says "yes, I am with her", then what? You'd be even more unhappy then (as some have already said) so what is in it for you?

I really think that some people should try and re-arrange their perception of him, realise that he's a stranger and a distant, untouchable prospect in a romantic sense, and try and move on and focus your romantic attentions on real life boys. It's much healthier.

As I said, I'm not saying this to be nasty or to bitch against anyone, but I really think that we should start cutting all this posessive craze and get back to reality.

Sariflor,

I know we don't always agree on things (:naughty:) but I agree with this.

We're his fans for god sake. We knew him first and foremost for his music, shouldn't we really keep it that way? Hypocritical - I know.

Ok, I have had as much fun on this thread as any other person, and I find it hilarious and know that it's all fun and games, but I must admit that the direction that the discussion is taking is sort of bothering me. I'll elaborate.

It looks like this topic has made quite a few people voice their opinions on how they view Mika, and it's highlighting the feelings of posessiveness that some have towards him.

Many people have said that they would be sad if it was confirmed that he's going out with Adele, or that they would prefer it if he's actually gay and therefore they would find it easier to deal with...Others have just attacked her for the sake of it (and obviously becuase they think that she may be with him), and others have said that "he deserves better". This just makes me wonder about many things.

I do know that many people posting this are quite young, and I know that they may not fully realise what they are saying, or change their minds later, but I can't help but think that this is taking a far too fantastic tint.

Some people have even spoken about "competition" if he goes out with women. I'm sorry, but what competition exactly? What makes you think that he'd go out with you if he had the chance? I really don't mean this in a nasty way, but I think that we need to get a grip on reality here and realise a few things:

None of us actually KNOWS Mika. this means that maybe, if you knew him, you wouldn't want to go out with him either.

How can we claim to know what or who is "best for him"? We don't know what he's looking for in a partner. Why not just leave him to it?

Mika himself says that he doesn't want to discuss his private life. How would he feel if he knew that people now are dissing someone who is possibly his good friend, just because they are jealous of her?

And more crazily, jealous because of some unrealistic idea that "they" may someday have the chance to get together with him?

Do we really want to be fans like that, that have abnormal and unrealistic personal expectations of him? I don't think so. Or at least I don't want to be part of that movement.

We can expect what we like of him when it comes to his music and performances, but we can't expect (or demand!!!) that he comes out explaining and clarifying if or who he's dating. Please, can you see how mad this is?

And if he comes out and says "yes, I am with her", then what? You'd be even more unhappy then (as some have already said) so what is in it for you?

I really think that some people should try and re-arrange their perception of him, realise that he's a stranger and a distant, untouchable prospect in a romantic sense, and try and move on and focus your romantic attentions on real life boys. It's much healthier.

As I said, I'm not saying this to be nasty or to bitch against anyone, but I really think that we should start cutting all this posessive craze and get back to reality.

i see your point, but i'd be careful to destroy those persons's dreams. everybody of us was young and i can remember when i was in that age (about 12-15years) i often "fell in love" with a celebrity. it was a good feeling to put my ideals in such a person. in some cases i knew "ok, that's just a dream", in some other cases i really thought i had a chance to meet that person. whatever, i think everybody is allowed to dream whatever he wants to dream. you also learn from dreams and evolve into a mature person. no dreams should be destroyed.

some girls think they have a chance to date mika? ok, let them believe. it doesn't bother anybody, mika himself the fewest because those girls well keep on buying his cd's ;)

mika doesn't want to discuss his private life, right, so he doesn't do it. but why don't let his young fans do this if it makes them happy? i agree with you that nobody should be insulted in public or in this board (like another celebrity mika might date), but i think everybody has the right to say his opinion. and jealousy is a thing everybody goes through one day, and we all know that we can't control what we say in such a mood. it's no excuse of course, i just try to understand them. i think that's more effective than forbidding something.

and mika is an adult person, he knows what fame brings with it, he hardly can't have a personal life, and he's knows that. that's no invitation to stalk him like crazy, i think everybody's private life should be respected, but he can't blame anybody for discussing his private life, because that's the life he chose.

well i think nobody should forget that we're fans of his music and no fans of "his private life" :wink2:

please don't destroy the girl's dreams, let everybody dream and imagine whatever he likes.

and btw mika is a "real life boy", every person is, somebody will probably be his partner one day, why not a girl that was dreaming of him like his fans here do?

well, in short, i just wanted to say, let everybody have his dreams, - dreaming is necessary to survive, and everybody will know on his own when he's mixing his dreams with his reality, but nobody can tell this for somebody else, but just for oneself.

:)

Seeing these two points takes me back a fewyears back, when I was active in the JC Chasez forum, it was just as he was starting to make alittle headway as a solo artist, and he'd been seen dating a few girls, but nothing serious. And the fangirls were happy, 'cause they all thought they had a chance with him (quite how someone from Australia thought this, when he lived in Florida baffles me, but I digress!)

This was the time when Desperate Housewives had just started, and a couple of times he'd been seen with Eva Longoria, and some people started getting a little antsy, because in the pics, he was certainly more attentive with her than with other girls he'd been seen with.

Then the Emmys came around, and they went together, and he went all out to let people know he was totally into her, some shots from backstage certainly left NO doubt about that!

The forum went into meltdown!!!

I felt SO sorry for Eva, some people went totally insane, I couldn't believe some of the things I read.

What made it worse, is when after the New Year they broke up, which appartently really hurt JC as he was totally smitten. If some of these girls could have got close enough to her, Eva would certainly have needed to beef up her security. They were ridiculous, and nothing me or any of the other saner members of the forum could do to calm them down , not for the want of trying I can assure you.

Eventually, it calmed down, but for a few months her name was mud on there. Strangely, I became a big fan of hers because of it, guess it was through empathy.:naughty:

So I think Sara is right, to say the ones who are getting upset over the speculation, should take a step back and think. Mika isn't a member of our family, he's not a close friend of ours, and he certainly isn't up for grabs, so to speak. He's a musician, who makes great music, and who has a mind of his own, and a life of his own. And he's free to date whoever he chooses, and certainly doesn't need permission or approval from here to do it!

I know I mentioned Duffy in an earlier post, but that was supposed be more for her singing abilities than gf potential.

And as far as letting the girls dream about the possibility of getting THAT close to Mika, dreamings okay, but just like we don't know Mika, we don't know each individual person, and we certainly don't know how him saying that he has found someone is going to personally effect them.

So I kind of worry when I see what some people write on here, and I dread to see a repeat of what I did before.

I just pray that some of the younger ones here know when to pull back.

If not, then I guess it's back to being around to picking up the pieces of some shattered dreams.

Seeing these two points takes me back a fewyears back, when I was active in the JC Chasez forum, it was just as he was starting to make alittle headway as a solo artist, and he'd been seen dating a few girls, but nothing serious. And the fangirls were happy, 'cause they all thought they had a chance with him (quite how someone from Australia thought this, when he lived in Florida baffles me, but I digress!)

This was the time when Desperate Housewives had just started, and a couple of times he'd been seen with Eva Longoria, and some people started getting a little antsy, because in the pics, he was certainly more attentive with her than with other girls he'd been seen with.

Then the Emmys came around, and they went together, and he went all out to let people know he was totally into her, some shots from backstage certainly left NO doubt about that!

I felt SO sorry for Eva, some people went totally insane, I couldn't believe some of the things I read.

What made it worse, is when after the New Year they broke up, which appartently really hurt JC as he was totally smitten. If some of these girls could have got close enough to her, Eva would certainly have needed to beef up her security. They were ridiculous, and nothing me or any of the other saner members of the forum could do to calm them down , not for the want of trying I can assure you.

Eventually, it calmed down, but for a few months her name was mud on there. Strangely, I became a big fan of hers because of it, guess it was through empathy.:naughty:

So I think Sara is right, to say the ones who are getting upset over the speculation, should take a step back and think. Mika isn't a member of our family, he's not a close friend of ours, and he certainly isn't up for grabs, so to speak. He's a musician, who makes great music, and who has a mind of his own, and a life of his own. And he's free to date whoever he chooses, and certainly doesn't need permission or approval from here to do it!

I know I mentioned Duffy in an earlier post, but that was supposed be more for her singing abilities than gf potential.

And as far as letting the girls dream about the possibility of getting THAT close to Mika, dreamings okay, but just like we don't know Mika, we don't know each individual person, and we certainly don't know how him saying that he has found someone is going to personally effect them.

So I kind of worry when I see what some people write on here, and I dread to see a repeat of what I did before.

If not, then I guess it's back to being around to picking up the pieces of some shattered dreams.

Amen!

Sometimes I dream, but I always know: I don't really know him, I don't have a really possible chance, and its too hard picturing Mika as your romantic partner. I think it's complex.

Anything's possible

Yup.. I know, everyone says that to me... But once I get thinking... It's really hard to be something to him, and like I said I don't even know him:naughty:

(woldn't mind to be his friend... ah... :fisch:xD)

But I totally got your point!

Amen to that

Wise words ladies :wink2:

ok i need a summary of this thread!!

im too far behind. and i need the news :roftl:

mika is not pregnant.

neither is his girlfriend, is he had one.

now we're just talking about if mika got a partner it might start to crush his fanbase, basically.