Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They live long. Well, longer than most dogs. I'd say they live at least 11 years.

One of my cat's became almost 21 years, it was a long relationship!:wub2:

Can Mika even keep a tamagotchi alive? Let's get real here. :bleh:

Oh Christine!:thumb_yello::lmao:

The qoute of the day!:winner_first_h4h:

Again: You usually see your own comment, no matter what. Approved or not. Mika/his team/whoever tend to approve the comments according to the lifo system, that is last in, first out. You see the comments of other people as soon as they are approved (which goes from newest to oldest) plus your own comment, approved or not.

Again: You usually see your own comment, no matter what. Approved or not. Mika/his team/whoever tend to approve the comments according to the lifo system, that is last in, first out. You see the comments of other people as soon as they are approved (which goes from newest to oldest) plus your own comment, approved or not.

Ooooooo i get it! :thumb_yello:

Have you said that before? :mf_rosetinted::roftl: