Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

how do i make a person to be in the city?

Just by visiting - that adds to the population - but I am losing folk

just now, so I have just lost my tower blocks, as I have gone down

to 81 people from 82 :boxed:

But it only works once a day :thumb_yello:

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well my comment wasn't really directed at you Wendi. I was hoping others would take note. But looking at the post after yours, clearly no one else is actually reading this thread. :roftl:

Not meaning to sound a bit shirty or anything, but if we went back over every post in all the threads we subscribe to, we really wouldn't have a life at all!

I know the mods do to a certain extent, but to be fair that's why they are mods.

I personally didn't get excited about seeing my name on first, as I didn't comment until around 7.30pm, and I knew people had commented long before me. If anything, it confused me, so then seeing on here that others saw their names at the top too, I figured that Mika must have got it set up that way now, which is cool.

Not meaning to sound a bit shirty or anything, but if we went back over every post in all the threads we subscribe to, we really wouldn't have a life at all!

They don't have to go over EVERY post, just ANY post. :naughty: That's been the entire conversation in here for hours and we've gone over it virtually every day since we figured out how to comment on the blog. This isn't some weird new development.

They don't have to go over EVERY post, just ANY post. :naughty: That's been the entire conversation in here for hours and we've gone over it virtually every day since we figured out how to comment on the blog. This isn't some weird new development.

Shall I edit something about it to the first post?:naughty:

:roftl: :roftl:

Nothing serious... I rarely leave comment unles I have something to say.. which I did...

guess he doesn't have the same sense of humour as me when it comes to his Paris album title :naughty:

which I understand.... :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

Oh, are you referring to the "One Night in Paris" thing? :naughty:

I really hope he reads your blog... made me laugh.. especially the bladder infection one :roftl:

Aww thanks:wub2::naughty:

I'm sure I'll have a lot of blogs like that. Whining, like Mika, is one of my favorite things to do :naughty:

Can't remember the exact words... but told him that it better be a typo or a mistake on the amazon website... since am not into X Rated movie titles... as I can not justify buying such a DVD with such a title...

but I did leave a little smiley at the end :roftl:

:lol3:

It's not your fault. Mika's just offended that you don't like his original title :naughty:

It's the first time I've seen my comment above the others after approvals have started!

Usually have to scroll down for a bit.