Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

Mwahahaha :lmfao:

What if he was?:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Then he is a slut:mf_rosetinted:

He should call it: "The Whiners Diary"

"Whiners unwinded"

"This is my circus bitchas"

"I want a dog but mum won't let me"

"Live in Cartoon motion part 2 again from Paris because Nancy didn't want me"

Not this stupid name:mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Then he is a slut:mf_rosetinted:

He should call it: "The Whiners Diary"

"Whiners unwinded"

"This is my circus bitchas"

"I want a dog but mum won't let me"

"Live in Cartoon motion part 2 again from Paris because Nancy didn't want me"

Not this stupid name:mf_rosetinted:

Sluts are nice:mf_rosetinted:

Hahahaha good ideas ingie:roftl:

short and straight to the point

:roftl: my comment was much milder than yours and it was not approved

:roftl:

I just posted the link and said he shouldn't use his black magic on me now, guess it won't be approved but bet he'll take a look:roftl:

it was smart to post a link and not write it all in a comment (which is my mistake)

crossing my fingers that he will read it... doesn't matter if he posts it or not.. the boy needs to know our POV :roftl:

it seems he is already using his black magic on us lately... :naughty:

We're only acting in his best interest:roftl:

But I hope my comment makes him curious enough to click the link

it was smart to post a link and not write it all in a comment (which is my mistake)

crossing my fingers that he will read it... doesn't matter if he posts it or not.. the boy needs to know our POV :roftl:

it seems he is already using his black magic on us lately... :naughty:

LATELY!!!

He's been using it on me for a year! LOL!!!

Um ...am I the only person who can't see anything wrong with the DVD title? :blink:

Long long ago the group 10cc did a track called "One Night In Paris" and there was no fuss about the name then. :blink:

Um ...am I the only person who can't see anything wrong with the DVD title? :blink:

Long long ago the group 10cc did a track called "One Night In Paris" and there was no fuss about the name then. :blink:

Thank you, thank you thank you- 10cc- I've been trying to remember who it was.

And it's a great title- Paris Hilton (or whoever filmed her) shouldn't be able to take it out of use.

No, you're not alone :wink2:

I can't see anything wrong with the title either. My innocent mind wouldn't even connect it to the x-rated footage of some famous-for-money-they-not-even-worked-for-themselves celeb. And I think Miss Hilton shouldn't be given so much attention in this question. Or be given attention at all. Who cares anyway?

I agree with you... Paris Hilton is close to a nobody in my opinion...

I hope I my post above clarified my POV... we all know we will buy his DVD ... we like his art, his music... irrespective...

the title could have been more creative... even if it was not linked to a cheesy movie..

will this stop me from buying it? H3LL no!

is it a big deal? definitely not...

he could have done better... that's all... and let's face it... it is fun sometimes to tease... no harm intended

:thumb_yello:

Lol, please don't justify yourself, I understand if some perceive the title and its link to another sort of content inappropriate. Just I personally wouldn't mind that title. Or any other. 'Live in Cartoon Motion' was quite funny, though. And in the end the content matters, which is why we will all buy that thing again. :cheerful_h4h:

I agree that Ingie's blog is hilarious. :roftl:

I also agree that One Night in Paris is not a very innovative title. Aside from the Paris Hilton thing it's also the name of a Depeche Mode DVD. Something more original would have been a better choice IMO.

hiiiiiiiiii

i don`t want to read 40 pages :bleh:

can someone resume the news please?? :blush-anim-cl:

Hmm...let's see.

People aren't sure that Mika should get a dog since he seems to talk about it like it's a toy or some kind of designer gear.

There was a lot of confusion over who posted first on the blog because he didn't approve any comments at first and when you post your comment it appears first on your computer until he finishes publishing them all.

The competition for everyone to post first is kind of silly, but no harm done. :wink2:

Ingie has a funny blog and hopes that Mika will read it because she posted a link for him on his blog.

Racha teased Mika about the title of his DVD because it's also the name of one of Paris Hilton's "home" videos. :naughty:

hiiiiiiiiii

i don`t want to read 40 pages :bleh:

can someone resume the news please?? :blush-anim-cl:

Well, there were some inventive songs about the lack of blogs, which were suddenly overtaken by the excitement of a new blog, which was the most random and fun yet, then more confusion about whose comment came first, which by now, should be clear that you have to wait for the approvals before you know for sure, only on some peoples computers, even though approvals appeared to be going through, their comments still were the first on there.

BUT, now it appears that they have sorted it out and everyones comments are where they should be.

I think that kind of covers it.

I agree that Ingie's blog is hilarious. :roftl:

I also agree that One Night in Paris is not a very innovative title. Aside from the Paris Hilton thing it's also the name of a Depeche Mode DVD. Something more original would have been a better choice IMO.

Hmm...let's see.

People aren't sure that Mika should get a dog since he seems to talk about it like it's a toy or some kind of designer gear.

There was a lot of confusion over who posted first on the blog because he didn't approve any comments at first and when you post your comment it appears first on your computer until he finishes publishing them all.

The competition for everyone to post first is kind of silly, but no harm done. :wink2:

Ingie has a funny blog and hopes that Mika will read it because she posted a link for him on his blog.

Racha teased Mika about the title of his DVD because it's also the name of one of Paris Hilton's "home" videos. :naughty:

You forgot to mention that Rachas comment wasn't approved, or has it gone through now?