Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

with blu-ray technology, frozen frames are quiet detailed

:naughty:

it sure was a pleasant surprise... I was a little disappointed when we didn't get the same action in Amsterdam and Beirut :thumbdown: even the picnic shadows were PG13! :thumbdown:

:naughty: you sound like you've really thought about that:bleh:

yeah, Amsterdam was a very tame show, not that there is anything wrong with that, but the more "raunchy" ones are funnier:lmao:

some get innocently excited about it... and not all are as technically savvy as others... I don't think it is done in any malicious way or to grab any attention... they are just excited, some are simply confused... and that's OK I guess...

it doesn't bother me... I just laugh when I read them and I know there is always someone patient explaining/helping them out... thanks to the mods

I know, I never said that they do it with such intentions (that would be stupid of me to say)...just that it annoys me because I find that it's lack of common sense, and that if fuels this crazy contest mentality to try and post as fast as possible saying nothing, just to be there :wink2:. But whatever.

Sara, breathe :naughty:

No matter how many times you explain the comment situation to everybody, there will always be someone who doesn't know about it, sadly.

There's not much we can do.

Ah but that is the problem: I'm one of those people who always try to DO, and fix things that I don't find right.

Sadly, it cane be a hard and frustrating task :roftl:.

Yes there is a comment on this blog where they said nothing except that they'd made the first comment. This silliness was compounded by the fact that their comment was actually #54.

I actually don't mind explaining it to people who ask or seem confused, but I think it's bad etiquette to walk into any thread without stopping to read at least the last few posts before yours.

If people have to do this because of time constraints or some other issue, they usually apologize in advance before mentioning something they know has probably already been talked about.

If all of us were just hit and run posting without taking the time to listen to what's already been said it would look like Mika's blog instead of a discussion.

Exactly my point (responding to both posts).

So did I. It would be so fun to see even more familiar faces than on the first one. (Not mine, I never went anywhere near Mr. Cam while he was filming :naughty:) ... But everything's not lost, maybe there will be some extra footage.

I know, I would looooove to!! It would be so incredible to see everyone (and myself) on the DVD!

But don't be so sure about yourself Violetta, you were at the front there in Amsterdam and there was a VERY obvious Mr. Cam in front of us filming....So it would be no surprise if you popped up there :naughty:.

It's possible the DVD and X-rated talk got caught in a spam filter. :naughty:

One of my comments never went through though, so he may be picking and choosing. If so at least you know he read it.

I also posted one that has not made it...despite tons of comments left around the same time being there, so I'm quite sure that Da Mastah or His Royal Minions have censored it, hehe.

The thing is, it was quite innocent. All I asked for is for footage of him in Da Royal Studio singing something, which did not even have to be a new song.

How is that so bad? :bleh:

I know, I would looooove to!! It would be so incredible to see everyone (and myself) on the DVD!

But don't be so sure about yourself Violetta, you were at the front there in Amsterdam and there was a VERY obvious Mr. Cam in front of us filming....So it would be no surprise if you popped up there :naughty:.

:blink::shocked::thumbdown:

I also posted one that has not made it...despite tons of comments left around the same time being there, so I'm quite sure that Da Mastah or His Royal Minions have censored it, hehe.

The thing is, it was quite innocent. All I asked for is for footage of him in Da Royal Studio singing something, which did not even have to be a new song.

How is that so bad? :bleh:

This is because His Royal Cheerfulness really wants to satisfy our wishes, so if there's a desire expressed which he can't fulfill, he tricks himself into not knowing of it. We call it 'comment not approved'. He might call it 'comment never seen.' :wub2:

:blink::shocked::thumbdown:

This is because His Royal Cheerfulness really wants to satisfy our wishes, so if there's a desire expressed which he can't fulfill, he tricks himself into not knowing of it. We call it 'comment not approved'. He might call it 'comment never seen.' :wub2:

Whahaha:roftl::roftl:

OOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY COMMENT IS NUMBER 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Deleted all your smilies as it detracts from my quota)

:sneaky2:

I KILL YOU!!! :bonk::naughty:

I agree with you, but the beauty of this place is that we are not all the same...

if they think it's exciting to be the first... so be it... it only makes them look a little naive... we all come from different age groups and backgrounds...

I completely agree you with you on the silliness of the competitive aspect of posting first... and that's why I do not do it ... but I know I can not change those who find pleasure in doing so...

tbh, there are many here who simply got confused and are simply not tech savvy... the more I read these comments the more I feel sorry for the mods trying to explain over and over again why their comments are still the first

poor mods

so you got censored as well!!!

join the club... don't you feel special

oh well, I am hoping it was due to the spam filter...

Poor mods indeed, the stuff that they have to do every day :naughty:.

Ahem, about the censorship *cough* it's not my first or second time being censored, I seem to be a bit of a veteran.

Seems like Da Mastah has a bit of an issue with many things that I come up with, even though they are always said with a lot of luuuuurve :mf_lustslow:. And they are often not even very bad at all. Sigh.

This is because His Royal Cheerfulness really wants to satisfy our wishes, so if there's a desire expressed which he can't fulfill, he tricks himself into not knowing of it. We call it 'comment not approved'. He might call it 'comment never seen.'

Ahh, don't worry, when you see yourself on the big screen, singing along and drooling at His Royal Cheerfulness (what a SUPER CUTE name :wub2:, I LOVE IT!!) you'll be so proud to be witnessing that...and that your family can too...and all the millions of people in the world that will be watching, LOL.

Ok Violet, put down the phone to Mika now!!! DO NOT CALL HIM TO ABORT THE DVD LAUNCH!

I Repeat:

DO

NOT

CALL

:roftl:

(sorry, I got carried away with silliness)

(Deleted all your smilies as it detracts from my quota)

:sneaky2:

I KILL YOU!!! :bonk::naughty:

Poor mods indeed, the stuff that they have to do every day :naughty:.

Ahem, about the censorship *cough* it's not my first or second time being censored, I seem to be a bit of a veteran.

Seems like Da Mastah has a bit of an issue with many things that I come up with, even though they are always said with a lot of luuuuurve :mf_lustslow:. And they are often not even very bad at all. Sigh.

Ahh, don't worry, when you see yourself on the big screen, singing along and drooling at His Royal Cheerfulness (what a SUPER CUTE name :wub2:, I LOVE IT!!) you'll be so proud to be witnessing that...and that your family can too...and all the millions of people in the world that will be watching, LOL.

Ok Violet, put down the phone to Mika now!!! DO NOT CALL HIM TO ABORT THE DVD LAUNCH!

I Repeat:

DO

NOT

CALL

er... *lmfao*

I left him a smiley after my comment... I guess he still didnt feel the luuuuurve

am surprised he approved an old comment of mine about the fact he needs to embrace his love handles as they are genetic and there is nothing he can do about it and I advised him to drink anyway and stop listening to his trainer :naughty:

I like the not even "very" bad bit in your post :roftl:... naughty naughty :naughty:

:roftl::roftl:

Not sure if the smiles melt his heart, I tried many times and it just doesn't seem to do the trick!

Also, I have found that certain days he approves cheeky comments, and other days he censors them...It's odd.

Not like we know in advance if he's in a bitchy mood, in order to autocensor them!!

I did comment once about someone posting on his blogs under the name Mika's Wife, and that I was wondering if he'd been very busy that summer and should we know about it, and he never approved it.

Funny enough though, the user Mika's Wife has not been around anymore, or at least I didn't see her/him.

Black magic? :bleh:

I Repeat:

DO

NOT

CALL

:sneaky2: I'm afraid it's too late. He had to be convinced but eventually gave in, considering the fact that after all it was ME asking. :bleh:

He also asked me to say hello to *fetches notes*

Sariflor with the hearts in her name and I quote: "I honestly have never ever consciously deleted any of her comments. If they disappeared you can be sure that they were not there before." :naughty:

Aha.

:sneaky2: I'm afraid it's too late. He had to be convinced but eventually gave in, considering the fact that after all it was ME asking. :bleh:

Sariflor with the hearts in her name and I quote: "I honestly have never ever consciously deleted any of her comments. If they disappeared you can be sure that they were not there before." :naughty:

Aha.

:roftl::roftl: Ahhaaa poor Mika! You just KILLED me!

Ok, ok I will stop ignoring his calls and emails now, he seems a bit upset about it all.

Don't worry your curly little head my boy, I'll be fine :naughty:

Ohhhhh Mika is a little shy about his summer adventures :roftl:

OH MY GOD SARAH, you scared MIKA'S WIFE!!!

he seems to be into black magic lately.. so you never know...

:naughty:

I'm Sara without the h :sneaky2:

But yes, I find it a bit coincidental. Maybe it was someone "close to Mika" posting those, if you get my drift :das:

Aha.

WHAT??? u actually TALKED to mika on the phone??? :shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked:

I totally agree about the silly competitiveness about first post- but when I once stumbled on a blog of Mika's that was only a minute old I could hardly type, let alone think, for thinking- first post, first post.

But I was only fifth.

And to be honest, that's about as many posts as I read on each blog, though I scan for usernames I recognise.