The Australian Thread: Part Sixteen

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:naughty: I don't drink. And I'm not planning on doing so until I'm 18.

I'm responsible. *pbs*

Good to hear.. The last thing we want is another Aussie addicted to Baileys. :naughty:

So, did you have to get your friend a going away present or anything like that?

I don't drink. And I'm not planning on doing so until I'm 18.

I'm responsible. *pbs*

:woot_jump: !!! Well, someone has to keep this Aussie thread going for future generations !!! :thumb_yello:

Hello! How goes The Verandahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh tonight?

Hiya Kelz !!!!!! :huglove: .... Verandah is cooooooooollll !!! :naughty:

How goes those painkillerrrrrrrrrrrrrsss ???!!! :lmfao::insane:

I think I'm just going to give her a box of Favourites. I'd be happy with that as a present. :naughty:

I'd be happy with that too. :licks_lips:

!!! Well, someone has to keep this Aussie thread going for future generations !!! :thumb_yello:

It's the year 2025, and Mika is a successful country and western singer having had 2 chart-topping duets with Dolly Parton. The MFC still isn't officially official, but has been acknowledged in a round-about way by someone associated with the Official Mika Team which assists Team Mika unofficially. Sweet Dreams is now the Australia Representative after Rainbow Sky abdicated her throne and ran off to Argentina in search of Llamas.

to be continued.....

How goes those painkillerrrrrrrrrrrrrsss ???!!! :lmfao::insane:

Not strong enough *zhhz*:naughty:

I'd be happy with that too. :licks_lips:

It's the year 2025, and Mika is a successful country and western singer having had 2 chart-topping duets with Dolly Parton. The MFC still isn't officially official, but has been acknowledged in a round-about way by someone associated with the Official Mika Team which assists Team Mika unofficially. Sweet Dreams is now the Australia Representative after Rainbow Sky abdicated her throne and ran off to Argentina in search of Llamas.

to be continued.....

Not strong enough *zhhz*:naughty:

:lmfao: .... can't wait for the continuation !!!

SD .... I sincerely hope you complete your studies successfully, so that you may carry on with this deserv-ed mantle ??!! :king:

Oh ... bugger ... :blink: .... take more !! :naughty::roftl:

to be continued.....

SD .... I sincerely hope you complete your studies successfully, so that you may carry on with this deserv-ed mantle ??!! :king:

Oh ... bugger ... :blink: .... take more !! :naughty::roftl:

:roftl: :roftl:

:bleh:someone else can continue it :wink2:

Oh ... bugger ... :blink: .... take more !! :roftl:

And exceed the daily dose. *zhhz*

Do you think it would be a bit weird if I sang 'Fat Bottomed Girls' for my music class?

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Not weird At all.. Not if you did it. :naughty:

Do you think it would be a bit weird if I sang 'Fat Bottomed Girls' for my music class? :naughty:

As Kelz said ..... Nooooooooooooooo etc. Go for it !!! :punk:

:bleh:someone else can continue it :wink2:

And exceed the daily dose. *zhhz*

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Not weird At all.. Not if you did it. :naughty:

Haha ! ... someone else probably will continue it at some point ... :wink2:

Erm ... no .... *zhhz*

*see above*

Yeahhh, I was thinking about that. You don't actually live IN LA. Oh well, we'll see.

Haha!! I watched it last year I think actually, but I'm not sure if that person was there then :naughty:

And since I moved four hours northwards last week, I am now a grand total of 8 hours away.:bleh:

We'll work it out as the time draws near.:thumb_yello:

You mean this classy person:naughty::

scary.jpg

Supposedly the "world's first supermodel" although I don't know why she'd want to brag about being so old. She's terrifying and has a penchant for lifting her skirts to any photographer interested.

She actually was pretty in her day, though:

janice.jpg

to be continued.....

She'd have better luck in Peru.:wink2:

2026: meanwhile the MFC are still waiting for Mika's next blog. Team Mika announce that Mika is now definitely considering a possible tour of Australia at the top of next year.

to be continued.....

:jawdrop::roftl:

no, no.. I was joshin'

No thread.. I want to save the idea for when he performs in Europe again. *evil cackle*

I was talking about making an RIP thread for Mark Priestley... but i think it'd be a great idea for when he does shows in Europe!

:shocked:What?

I know... sad...

I hope he finds the peace he was looking for...

Although I never watched that program & didn't know of that actor ... 'tis always sad when someone takes their own life .... esp. someone so young ....

I know... I really got into All Saints in Walgett, but haven't watched it for a few weeks...

Gonna get back into it now...

:woot_jump::huglove:

*fangurl smiley*

I hope I do it right then...

Sure thing! Go right ahead :) I'm sure he'd get a kick out of em! :naughty:

Excellent!

I love the bit at the end of Love Today... I think Mika would get a kick out of it too!

:lmfao:

Yahoooooooooo! I'm at the top of the Warthog launch game!!!! (Well sharing top that is :P) And i have to get up in 5 hrs so i must really go to bed! G'night!

WTH are you on about sen?

She'd have better luck in Peru.

2026: meanwhile the MFC are still waiting for Mika's next blog. Team Mika announce that Mika is now definitely considering a possible tour of Australia at the top of next year.

She'd have better luck in Peru.

We haven't had a picture for ages ....

7-1.jpg

:shocked: GAH !!! :drool:

:naughty: Furry.

Hello all !! :bye: