The Australian Thread: Part Sixteen

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hullo !! :bye: As y'all know...I been away from here ... hangin' out with my friend ... :wub2: ... he leaves in the morning ... :thumbdown: ... so, I have missed prob.about 3 days on this thread ... :boxed: .... LOADS of catching up to do ... LOVE YA !!!!! :huglove:

hey!

o how was your friend? i hope u had a great weekend

Hullo !! :bye: As y'all know...I been away from here ... hangin' out with my friend ... :wub2: ... he leaves in the morning ... :thumbdown: ... so, I have missed prob.about 3 days on this thread ... :boxed: .... LOADS of catching up to do ... LOVE YA !!!!! :huglove:

Awww :tears: Have you guys been having a fantastic time?

You really haven't missed ANYTHING, I'm pretty sure. I really wouldn't bother with catching up on it :naughty:

hey!

o how was your friend? i hope u had a great weekend

Awww :tears: Have you guys been having a fantastic time?

You really haven't missed ANYTHING, I'm pretty sure. I really wouldn't bother with catching up on it :naughty:

Yeah .... it has been amazing !! :cheerful_h4h:

OK friends ... I must say g'night now ... talk tomorrow night ! :huglove::bye:

Next up, WTF Is up with Snoop Dogg wanting to live in Oz?? :blink:

He talks the fo shizzle wif the izzle and I'm confuzzled.

Y'all confuzzle the hell out of me :floor:

*Wonders if anyone is up*

Yet again, i am pulling an all nighter to finish off an assignment thats due tomorrow :P

You would think by my 3rd year i would have learnt not to leave them to the last minute! ha! NOT :naughty:

I never learnt after 4 years of writing assignments :wink2:

Yeah .... it has been amazing !! :cheerful_h4h:

OK friends ... I must say g'night now ... talk tomorrow night !

Hi HK - missed you :bye:

:naughty: You know what the funny thing is? I was like ":blink: What is she talking about? When have I ever had a signature like this?" for quite some time before I realised you, Mikagasmic-stalker-of-all-mikagasmic-stalkers must have lurked there AGES ago when I joined those pictures for Lauralai :roftl:

Silverrrrrrrrr? Were you present at the chat with "Mika and Andy" on Wendi's thingy-mo-bob? Do you have (or know someone who does) have a transcript of it? :das: :das:?

I wasn't on Mika Haven at the time, but will see what I can find. Mika didn't say much, but poor Andy got interrogated because nobody could believe it was really them

:naughty: You know what the funny thing is? I was like ":blink: What is she talking about? When have I ever had a signature like this?" for quite some time before I realised you, Mikagasmic-stalker-of-all-mikagasmic-stalkers must have lurked there AGES ago when I joined those pictures for Lauralai :roftl:

:sneaky2: Actually I was thinking about the collage thing you did for Mika Mail

I wasn't on Mika Haven at the time, but will see what I can find. Mika didn't say much, but poor Andy got interrogated because nobody could believe it was really them

Aww okay! :wub2:

Actually I was thinking about the collage thing you did for Mika Mail

:roftl: Ohh, well that was different :naughty: I used a collage program for that :naughty:

New blog - need you ask?

She's right, you know :naughty: I was just thinking "Oh crap, job interview thingy tomorrow, in Perth, should go to bed" (at around 2ish) and then on the way out I decided to just check back in the updates thread quickly and *bam* new blog, and I had to stay. And then Silver made me make that signature, and then you made me reply in the athiest thread, and ... now I'm here thinking ... ****, I have to get up in 4 hours. :fisch:

I'm going now! :bye:

Kelzy:

I found the stuff and it looks like the deal my mum got isn't even so bad and I can almost deal with it. I THINK.

SO - what I understand is that the deal my mum has set up is 16GB 8am-midnight and 16GB midnight-8am, and it drops to 72k if I go over. And that there is nothing happening on the 1st of September like she said at all. And that I have to basically reverse my peak/off peak downloads to stay within the amount? (aka: stop the downloads that I am doing now, 45mins before 12 ... which I'm not going to do because they are already half done) But did I interpret that right? Is my mum a liar?

OD... why would you stop your downloads before midnight if you have twice as much after midnight downloads remaining (at least I think thats right) :blink:

What you should do is just keep downloading at night (when you should be asleep :zhhz: ).... and just keep an eye on the amount left... so that when it gets to a certain amount you can stop your offpeak downloads

(thats what we do... but we get 40gb midnight to noon.. and 20gb noon to midnight... and I think we pay less than you are :naughty:)

Yaaaaaaaaay I is finished my assignment! wooohoo!

Man im so over assignment writing......only 2 more left and im done forever! :thumb_yello:

Night all :)

:bleh:

Congrats... on only 2 more ...

And I should be writing essay now.. but I've decided to put it off till after placement wednesday so that I have more examples :wink2:

So that makes today the day off studying that wednesday would have been (I typing up essay 1 second draft tomorrow)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HD!

You spoke between doing this and now and you didn't think to mention? I'm sitting here watching on my ... *estimates* 50cm TV with dodgy half-snapped aerial stressing over whether tegan or tanya remembered and you possess this in HQ!

;bow;!!!!!!! *FG* (directed at you) *FG* (directed at the kooks)

I thought I'd surprise you. :naughty: I'll upload it today to some site for you to download. I know Teegs said she'd do it, but she wasn't online last night so I recorded it just in case.

So, I'm looking at this site. Are these dodgy? The ones I've never heard of, is there hidden crap stuff about it? Can you see this link? http://bc.whirlpool.net.au/bc/?action=search&exc=1&state=wa&class=1&type=res&cost=70&pre=20000&conntype=1&conntype=4&conntype=6&conntype=5&speed=256&upspeed=0&contract=99&needhw=rt&upfront=999999 Do you have any reccommendations of the better ISPs / features?

(Oh yeah, did you see me using that 'ISP' word?)

You're learning. Lol!

I used to be with Internet Australis, but I'm with Chariot now.

Anyway, you see the ones that say "No Limit" under the excess rate? And $0 under lowest setup.. Well, they are your friends. You might not get both (I did *zhhz* it was during a promotion) but if you can then woot!

Kelzy:

I found the stuff and it looks like the deal my mum got isn't even so bad and I can almost deal with it. I THINK.

SO - what I understand is that the deal my mum has set up is 16GB 8am-midnight and 16GB midnight-8am, and it drops to 72k if I go over. And that there is nothing happening on the 1st of September like she said at all. And that I have to basically reverse my peak/off peak downloads to stay within the amount? (aka: stop the downloads that I am doing now, 45mins before 12 ... which I'm not going to do because they are already half done) But did I interpret that right? Is my mum a liar?

Bec summed it up. Download big stuff during the night, and if you still want to download during the day, try setting your DL speed to lower on those things so that your browsing speed isn't so severely affected.

I was just looking at the table and on the 20th of August I downloaded 2GBs in one day - go me! *wonders what happened on the 20th*

Lol! My biggest in August was 1.5gb on the 18th.

But really, if this is mum's plan thing, I could probably get by like this without changing my internet usage. But just not turning my downloads on except for 12-8, because usually I do it on school days so it's more like 2am-5pm or something I'l just stop doing that

Exactly, just change your heavy download times to night, and download smaller things during the day.

Hullo !! As y'all know...I been away from here ... hangin' out with my friend ... ... he leaves in the morning ... ... so, I have missed prob.about 3 days on this thread ... .... LOADS of catching up to do ... LOVE YA !!!!!

Heya HK! Miss you too. :huglove:

Y'all confuzzle the hell out of me :floor:

I consider it my job. :naughty:

OD... why would you stop your downloads before midnight if you have twice as much after midnight downloads remaining (at least I think thats right)

Exactly what I thought.

And I should be writing essay now.. but I've decided to put it off till after placement wednesday so that I have more examples

So that makes today the day off studying that wednesday would have been (I typing up essay 1 second draft tomorrow)

Good idea Beccaroo. So, are you being a slacker today instead *hzzh*

Good Afternoonie everyone.

Oh, and woo for new blog. Lucky - I was threatening drastic action. :sneaky2: *goes to read*