The Australian Thread: Part Sixteen

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope - just pick one you like the look of and its yours!!! :roftl:

:roftl: Haha !!! Which I will obviously be sharing with many other MFC'rs !! :roftl:

I have clicked on your link several times over the last few days .... but, surely I have to do more ?? Like 'join' or smthg ?? :blink:

:roftl: Haha !!! Which I will obviously be sharing with many other MFC'rs !! :roftl:

I have clicked on your link several times over the last few days .... but, surely I have to do more ?? Like 'join' or smthg ?? :blink:

Nope - if people just visit once a day that puts the population up.

There is a Mikaville - I tried to get that name - but someone else

had booked it - so I am in competition - and seeing as it looks like

Mika and Andy were there the other night - I want to keep it

growing (and winning!!!!) :naughty:

Nope - if people just visit once a day that puts the population up.

There is a Mikaville - I tried to get that name - but someone else

had booked it - so I am in competition - and seeing as it looks like

Mika and Andy were there the other night - I want to keep it

growing (and winning!!!!) :naughty:

OH ... OK .... :naughty: .... I'll try to join the convo. then ... :wink2:

Grandma Sylvi! Oooops I promised not to do that, didn't I? :naughty:

SILVER....I missed you!

I missed you too :tongue2:

Check this out!

We went out for my brother's b'day, and Zoe and I had this for dessert!

RockyRoad.jpg

:shocked: There's no chocolate!

But still .... :licks_lips:

OKD - still trying to find out exactly what was said on Mika Haven - this is what Laurel could remember:

Rose asked Andy what he wrote on the flag.... Errrrrrrrrrrr Vicky asked him what she asked him at Brixton about Rose.... Carlota asked him what his Tattoo was cos' she was being nosy.... lol .... I mean me personally I've never spoken to Andy.... but from those who have they were sure it was him. I'd like to think it was.....

I mean Mika only posted 4 things ..... Andy talked abit more than that..... He said Mika had gone off to record some more and that he'd left him there to chat to us.... I can't remember much more than that.....

OKD - still trying to find out exactly what was said on Mika Haven - this is what Laurel could remember:

Rose asked Andy what he wrote on the flag.... Errrrrrrrrrrr Vicky asked him what she asked him at Brixton about Rose.... Carlota asked him what his Tattoo was cos' she was being nosy.... lol .... I mean me personally I've never spoken to Andy.... but from those who have they were sure it was him. I'd like to think it was.....

I mean Mika only posted 4 things ..... Andy talked abit more than that..... He said Mika had gone off to record some more and that he'd left him there to chat to us.... I can't remember much more than that.....

Hmm...interesting. Thanks Silver the Investigator :naughty:

Fair enough then... good that it's looking up though!

So what does he do for the rest of the day? What does he do during the 2 hours?

Well he is supposed to join the class, but he has been refusing to do anything that vaguely resembles schoolwork, he did attempt a little writing on Friday, but usually as soon as they come near him with a book or a pencil he just gets really upset. At lest he has stopped running off, throwing things, crying and growling.

At home I try to get him to help me in the garden or with cooking its nearly impossible to get him to do any reading, I am lucky if I get a few minutes. He usually likes to play with his little sister (2 years old)

I filled in your petition - and you have not visited me in Mika Haven!! :tears:

But I don't know how to build a house or anything!

:crybaby: I want! Oh, then I could visit you all! (:das:)

What the...? :blink:

Yeah... come visit me! :das:

It was an ad...

:shocked: There's no chocolate!

But still .... :licks_lips:

Chocolate brownies...

Well he is supposed to join the class, but he has been refusing to do anything that vaguely resembles schoolwork, he did attempt a little writing on Friday, but usually as soon as they come near him with a book or a pencil he just gets really upset. At lest he has stopped running off, throwing things, crying and growling.

At home I try to get him to help me in the garden or with cooking its nearly impossible to get him to do any reading, I am lucky if I get a few minutes. He usually likes to play with his little sister (2 years old)

Oooooooh.... maybe there might be a way to get him to do schoolwork that is fun...

Would he do stuff that's hands on?

Hoopla Denton!

Hoopla Teegs!!

God damn it!!!

Did Adam look gorgeous?

Oh, I had a U2 dream last night... Adam bent over to pick something off the ground and I got a bit of a perve on his arse

They all looked pretty yummy. :das:

Yes, Teegs did...

And that was cute...

So was Brendan Fraser...

Oh, good. Like I said, I did it just in case. (And to stir OkD of course *zhhz*)

And Brendan was funny. Remember Encino Man. :das:

Teegs had issues with the internet...

As in the modem broked...

We got a modem ft. a wireless router today... so now there's no cords for me!

Wooo!! I have to get wireless for mine at some point. Now I have cables hidden under mats. :naughty:

The most witchcraft I'd had dealing with include The Craft and doing an assignment on it in year 12 (for religion - they were fine with me doing it, as long as I didn't do satanism... go catholic schools!)

Lol! A satanism one would've been cool!

Needless to say, I know alot about witchcraft (I also refuse to share alot of it and think people should learn it for themselves). I know enough about Black Magic to not practice it, even though I'd be quite good at it.

I wanted to go with bright red at hte front and black at the back a la Lene from Aqua, but mum threatened to kick me out...

Really? Bugger, it would look awesome on you. What about if the colours were a closer match? The red you have now looks dark enough that you could make the back dark brown/black and you could gradually lighten the front.. :fisch:

I have 5 ... Adam is number 1, Bono is number 2, Paul is number 3, Bruce is number 4, Anthony is number 5...

We share Bono and Bruce. *pbs*

The amount of crap my year got away with at a catholic school is amazing...

Aiii.. catholic schools. I loved my catholic primary school.

But I didn't get away with anything in year 7 at catholic high school. I wasn't the most well behaved student, but I wasn't as bad as they made me out to be. I was actually harassed by the teachers. I wonder now if it's because I was from a "broken home". I clearly needed help, not persecution. But, that's when I gave up on religion and went to a public school. I wonder what would've happened if they'd not done that to me.

I love Bill Bailey.

That's Axl Rose's real name. :naughty:

Whoa...

I just saw an ad on tv where these adults are doing horrible things (like throwing rocks at a dog, and threatenoing to bash up the mother of the family, and a kid sticking his finger up at someone)... I thought it was really quite shocking, but its to get people to understand that kids copy what adults do...

I know that ad.. It's scary how true that is.

I've gone past a few times already. :wink2:

:bow:

It's a shame that everything always happens when the Aussies are sleeping.

Howdy Aussies!

Hoopla Teegs!!

They all looked pretty yummy. :das:

Oh good... too bad I missed it...

Oh, good. Like I said, I did it just in case. (And to stir OkD of course *zhhz*)

And Brendan was funny. Remember Encino Man. :das:

I bet you enjoyed stirring her...

Wooo!! I have to get wireless for mine at some point. Now I have cables hidden under mats. :naughty:

It's verra shiny... though I'm on mum's puter cause she did want me to burn pictures onto discs...

Lol! A satanism one would've been cool!

Needless to say, I know alot about witchcraft (I also refuse to share alot of it and think people should learn it for themselves). I know enough about Black Magic to not practice it, even though I'd be quite good at it.

I reckon it would've been interesting... but they were pretty adamant that I didn't...

I think witchcraft is interesting, but I don't know if I'd be confident practicing it...

Really? Bugger, it would look awesome on you. What about if the colours were a closer match? The red you have now looks dark enough that you could make the back dark brown/black and you could gradually lighten the front.. :fisch:

I'm thinking of doing it for GC...

We share Bono and Bruce. *pbs*

Oh yes... I don't mind sharing either one of them...

Aiii.. catholic schools. I loved my catholic primary school.

But I didn't get away with anything in year 7 at catholic high school. I wasn't the most well behaved student, but I wasn't as bad as they made me out to be. I was actually harassed by the teachers. I wonder now if it's because I was from a "broken home". I clearly need help, not persecution. But, that's when I gave up on religion and went to a public school. I wonder what would've happened if they'd not done that to me.

It may have been... they weren't too bad with a friend of mine - her parents never married.

Though the Catholic Education Office chased after her cause she was a bit late in paying her own school fees - her mum moved to Qld, and she asked her dad if she could stay with him (for a year, then she planned on moving to Qld with her mum). He said no, so she had to pay school fees by herself... he's so slack.. he kept harassing her about getting her licence, but he wouldn't teach her.. then bitched cause she learnt in an auto...

I know that ad.. It's scary how true that is.

It's very true... I looked up when the kid stuck his finger up at another person, and I got more shocked as it went on...

I'm thinking of doing it for GC...

Yes, Do it! Do it! :punk:

Oh yes... I don't mind sharing either one of them...

Neither do I. But you don't get dibs on Jon. *pbs* :naughty:

It may have been... they weren't too bad with a friend of mine - her parents never married.

Though the Catholic Education Office chased after her cause she was a bit late in paying her own school fees - her mum moved to Qld, and she asked her dad if she could stay with him (for a year, then she planned on moving to Qld with her mum). He said no, so she had to pay school fees by herself... he's so slack.. he kept harassing her about getting her licence, but he wouldn't teach her.. then bitched cause she learnt in an auto...

:shocked: F*ck. Having divorced parents was hard enough without something like that being added to it.

And I do suspect the divorce was the reason, but as Mother Melzy so optimistically puts it, "You can marry in a church if you want to thanks to that one year at a Catholic highschool." *pbs* :roftl:

It's very true... I looked up when the kid stuck his finger up at another person, and I got more shocked as it went on...

The last kid, with his fist raised.. *shudders*

Neither do I. But you don't get dibs on Jon. *pbs* :naughty:

Righto... he's all yours!

:shocked: F*ck. Having divorced parents was hard enough without something like that being added to it.

And I do suspect the divorce was the reason, but as Mother Melzy so optimistically puts it, "You can marry in a church if you want to thanks to that one year at a Catholic highschool." *pbs* :roftl:

That's a good point!

But would you really want to?

I haven't made up my mind... not that I have to cause I'm nowhere near getting married...

The last kid, with his fist raised.. *shudders*

That was quite disturbing...

hey! hows everything?

man i took myself away from the computer for a few hrs to do homework, and my sister made me turn of my music, and i cant do homework and stuff w/out it

Once you get into it, you should be able to do it...

Or you could try doing homework with the tv on... it's more the noise rather than listening to actual music...