The Australian Thread: Part Sixteen

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiya 1001 :bond: Not bad thanks ... think I'm starting to feel a bit better :wink2: .... & you ?

im good! im "suppost" to go to sleep, but i will probally crash on my laptop tonight, and wake up w/ it on the floor, again, lol

im good :D

Hello everyone!

Last night I had a dream that Mika died! :shocked:

And when I woke up I thought it was real. :naughty:

my eye wont stop twitching! ahhhh

hi! other than that, how u doing?

Hello everyone!

Last night I had a dream that Mika died! :shocked:

And when I woke up I thought it was real. :naughty:

Hiya SD ! WOAH ! What a dream ! :shocked: Maybe it was just that he 'died' to his 24th year ... :wink2:

I dreamt of Mika last night too ... he kissed me ..... :blush-anim-cl:

my eye wont stop twitching! ahhhh

hi! other than that, how u doing?

I'm pretty good other than the fact that I have a piano lesson soon and I haven't practiced because I've had so much homework!

OH MY GOSHHH

I would have cried sooo much!

:naughty: I was like "Oh no! I have to get on the MFC now!" And then I thought about it for a few seconds, realised how stupid I was and went back to sleep.

Hiya SD ! WOAH ! What a dream ! :shocked: Maybe it was just that he 'died' to his 24th year ... :wink2:

I dreamt of Mika last night too ... he kissed me ..... :blush-anim-cl:

Haha, so yours was slightly better than mine. :wink2:

I'm pretty good other than the fact that I have a piano lesson soon and I haven't practiced because I've had so much homework!

:naughty: I was like "Oh no! I have to get on the MFC now!" And then I thought about it for a few seconds, realised how stupid I was and went back to sleep.

Haha, so yours was slightly better than mine. :wink2:

:cheerful_h4h: Yes ..... 'twas verra nice ..... :cheerful_h4h:

I just put two more rainbow cakes in the oven cos when I got up this morning, even though there was half a cake left when I went to bed, the cake had all been eaten.

But this time I'm threatening that there better be one and a bit cake left tomorrow when I wake up....

This is why I never cook though...cos anything I cook gets eaten super duper fast :naughty:

.... OUCH ! LIAR your bite does hurt !!!

ooooh ! i would love to come over its just finances :thumbdown: im sure i can sort something for the future definately and drag a certain admin along!!!

Ooooh sorry! It's just that you taste so good! :naughty::das:

And the certain admin reckoned he was going to come over next year... After I intended on going over there this year... but I couldn't afford it! :tears:

:crybaby:

So should I fly to Brisbane instead? *sigh* I wanted to see Sydney. What's there to see in Bribane (that doesn't cost a ****load)?

Hahahahahahaha! Oi! You still owe me a picture of Jenny's cast

Dunno about Brisbane... Never really explored it before... I think JJL might be coming for day visits...

ooooooh , thatll be the jov'ster then... while he keeps laying his hands on you he must also sing ... ALWAYS , too

yes yes please humour me for being so thick HAHA

*pats Caz for being thick* :naughty:

Hiya SD ! WOAH ! What a dream ! Maybe it was just that he 'died' to his 24th year ...

I dreamt of Mika last night too ... he kissed me .....

I didn't dream of Mika...

I dreamt of Joel... :das:

:naughty:Hiya Teegs !! Yummy dream ??!! :das:

Yeah... just a wee bit...

Actually, it's the 2nd night in a row that he's featured... I was sitting at a table with him in some building and we were eating (it looked like him, but it wasn't - I was waiting for him), and we were talking, and I was eating a bit of caramel slice (pointless I know, but it features in the dream)... I heard someone behind me say "Do you want a drink?", and I turned to see who it was... I turned back and he was there... and I'm hurriedly trying to eat my piece of slice, then we kissed... and that was it... fangurl.gif

Strange, is it not? :naughty:

I was commenting on how nice the day was this morning and he agreed... I mentioned that I didn't wear a jumper cause it was warm, and he said, "You do look nice..." fangurl.gif

And he told me he heard a song last night that I mentioned to him in passing about 3 weeks ago... and he was telling me about how he defends a certain guy in basketball... and he touched my arm when he was saying how much pink I was wearing... fangurl.gif

It's kind of sad... but he makes me smile a lot... :wub2:

Yeah... just a wee bit...

Actually, it's the 2nd night in a row that he's featured... I was sitting at a table with him in some building and we were eating (it looked like him, but it wasn't - I was waiting for him), and we were talking, and I was eating a bit of caramel slice (pointless I know, but it features in the dream)... I heard someone behind me say "Do you want a drink?", and I turned to see who it was... I turned back and he was there... and I'm hurriedly trying to eat my piece of slice, then we kissed... and that was it... fangurl.gif

Strange, is it not?

I was commenting on how nice the day was this morning and he agreed... I mentioned that I didn't wear a jumper cause it was warm, and he said, "You do look nice..." fangurl.gif

And he told me he heard a song last night that I mentioned to him in passing about 3 weeks ago... and he was telling me about how he defends a certain guy in basketball... and he touched my arm when he was saying how much pink I was wearing... fangurl.gif

It's kind of sad... but he makes me smile a lot...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW !!! :huglove:fangurl.gif:flowers2: You deserve it !! :wink2:

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW !!! :huglove:fangurl.gif:flowers2: You deserve it !! :wink2:

Yeah well I'm working on him...

I just hope that he makes the first move and asks me out on a date... :blush-anim-cl:

Or I could just find out when he plans on going out next (There's only a few pubs in Orange and I often go to the one he was referring to today) then get the girls out and flirt... :das:

Awww Teegs *sigh*

Hey Bec, I bought a marble cake from safeway last night and when I got up there was only half left.. Damn Mice.. :naughty:

Good eveningk everyone.

Eveningk Kelz....

Just the usual thing happening tonight... I'm crapping on about Joel...

Awww Teegs *sigh*

Hey Bec, I bought a marble cake from safeway last night and when I got up there was only half left.. Damn Mice.. :naughty:

Good eveningk everyone.

You have the same type of cake stealing mice? :shocked:

and I thought only we had them

(no one admits to eating the last of the cake )

I can put it to him and a few others talking about searching for his uncle on the internet during class... or I can say I saw him in my cousin's friends...

Should I FR him?

And I just saw Paul Livingston (aka Flacco) on Babe 2: Pig in the City! :naughty:

I was on telly on Saturday.

:wub2: I've got a fire in my belly, I'm gonna take it and get it on telly - and tell the whole world how I feel about YOU!

Channel 4! You're gonna be famous! Can you send the link

:biggrin2:

I saw them in 1989.. that's when I got addicted.

I missed out this year.. tickets sold out in 2 minutes. I nearly flew to Perth to see them, but couldn't really afford it.

:old:

Haha, flying to Perth to see a performance :naughty:

Hello everyone!

Last night I had a dream that Mika died!

And when I woke up I thought it was real.

I had that dream once too! The whole MFC went insane :naughty:

I just put two more rainbow cakes in the oven cos when I got up this morning, even though there was half a cake left when I went to bed, the cake had all been eaten.

But this time I'm threatening that there better be one and a bit cake left tomorrow when I wake up....

This is why I never cook though...cos anything I cook gets eaten super duper fast

Thats why I never cook anythign that would be remotely appealing to anyone but me *pbs*

:rolls_eyes: I can hear my parents talking about me :rolls_eyes: