The Australian Thread: Part Sixteen

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And when are the dates your in costa rica....?

The lineup for Falls fest looks good... its tempting me to go...

But I know I won't

:crybaby: Fine, go then! :naughty:

I come back on the 5th :bleh:

Delivery things??

Like delivery routes or whatever :naughty: Them paying you to put that crap in people's letter boxes.

Ah, it's like the macarena but with feet!

heres theyre myspace URL

http://www.myspace.com/theacademyis

Their top friends are freaking me out.

No you're not. You are not who I was thinking about when I wrote that.

:cheerful_h4h:

About the nightclub analogy... One of the reasons that it doesn't ring true for me is because you go to a night club with your friends. You don't make them there. There are no loyalties or politics in a night club. Just how it appears to me.

And a nightclub is just for one night :naughty:

I'm super tired. I could fall asleep like right now. But that would just be too weird, so I'll probably just watch a movie or something :P

Who wants a house?

http://www.realrealestate.com.au/10001355/

https://www.ozprivatesale.com.au/user/showdetails.asp?id=2735&st=

http://www.owner.com.au/phototour/listing_phototour.cfm?listingid=41599&sellerid=35639#

(I was supposed to go and search up as many free-listy-things as I could, but it's so boring and repeditive I've given up already :fisch:)

Edit: I basically plagarised the description off someone else's similar house btw.

OKD ... delivering pamphets etc. is crap money, takes way too much of your time & I bet you'll end up sneakily throwing the last batch in a local skip !! :fisch:

I'd go the maccas option , give yourself a time frame .... stick to it, hang in there & ..... GO TO COSTA RICA !!!!! :kachinga:

OKD ... delivering pamphets etc. is crap money, takes way too much of your time & I bet you'll end up sneakily throwing the last batch in a local skip !!

I'd go the maccas option , give yourself a time frame .... stick to it, hang in there & ..... GO TO COSTA RICA !!!!!

Thank you! :wub2:

:naughty: I saw a kid going back and forth past our house with his bike throwing newspapers in the bushes once.

I will go into maccas/etc tomorrow :biggrin2: (:sad:)

Do you think even the yellow pages one though? I thought that one might pay more to make it worthwhile, I can;t find out how much it is until tomorrow anyway though :bleh:

The problem is that I'm not sure just fast food would make enough money in time :shocked:

Edit: I have no idea why I am so tired today, but I'm going to bed now - nighty night :bye:

Random thing I just remembered I was going to mention (yeah, haven't gone to bed yet :naughty:):

(Actually, I'm not sure if I mentioned it already)

But there's something wrong with two of my dad's sheep. Princess and Billy (the two youngest, ignoring Coco, who is more of a ... 'thing' than a sheep :naughty:) - they both just started limping pretty badly all of a sudden. So he called a vet down (was quite hard to find one that would, actually) and he didn't know what it was and just gave them some cortisol/antibiotics. Today we went to the new Better pets and gardens store thing, which is run by the Alpaca farm people from around the corner and they said it might be because there isn't enough salt in the soil, and it's making their muscles die, because that happened to her sheep a while ago, and her whole flock died :shocked: She said she'd give her left over medication for that incase that's what it is though :boxed:

Dunno, why I'm saying this. Just incase someone else has a random idea. Because the vet obviosuly didn't know anything :sneaky2::tears:

Random thing I just remembered I was going to mention (yeah, haven't gone to bed yet ):

(Actually, I'm not sure if I mentioned it already)

But there's something wrong with two of my dad's sheep. Princess and Billy (the two youngest, ignoring Coco, who is more of a ... 'thing' than a sheep ) - they both just started limping pretty badly all of a sudden. So he called a vet down (was quite hard to find one that would, actually) and he didn't know what it was and just gave them some cortisol/antibiotics. Today we went to the new Better pets and gardens store thing, which is run by the Alpaca farm people from around the corner and they said it might be because there isn't enough salt in the soil, and it's making their muscles die, because that happened to her sheep a while ago, and her whole flock died :shocked: She said she'd give her left over medication for that incase that's what it is though :boxed:

Dunno, why I'm saying this. Just incase someone else has a random idea. Because the vet obviosuly didn't know anything :sneaky2::tears:

:shocked: Oh hun !! I wish I had an answer .... but you are the vet-iest one amongst us !! :blink::wub2:

Thank you! :wub2:

:naughty: I saw a kid going back and forth past our house with his bike throwing newspapers in the bushes once.

I will go into maccas/etc tomorrow :biggrin2: (:sad:)

Do you think even the yellow pages one though? I thought that one might pay more to make it worthwhile, I can;t find out how much it is until tomorrow anyway though :bleh:

Edit: I have no idea why I am so tired today, but I'm going to bed now - nighty night :bye:

Even in my day delivery work was really low paid - so I wouldn't bother with Yellow Pages.

The traditional way of raising money for these things is to get yourself sponsored doing something either (a) noble and worthwhile or (b) totally ridiculous (eg sitting in a bath full of baked beans).

Or you could have a cake stall selling rainbow cakes :naughty:

Random thing I just remembered I was going to mention (yeah, haven't gone to bed yet :naughty:):

:rolls_eyes: knew that was too good to be true

(But there's something wrong with two of my dad's sheep. Princess and Billy (the two youngest, ignoring Coco, who is more of a ... 'thing' than a sheep :naughty:) - they both just started limping pretty badly all of a sudden. So he called a vet down (was quite hard to find one that would, actually) and he didn't know what it was and just gave them some cortisol/antibiotics. Today we went to the new Better pets and gardens store thing, which is run by the Alpaca farm people from around the corner and they said it might be because there isn't enough salt in the soil, and it's making their muscles die, because that happened to her sheep a while ago, and her whole flock died :shocked: She said she'd give her left over medication for that incase that's what it is though :boxed:

Can you check with other livestock owners in the area? If this were a known problem, wouldn't you have heard about it? Otherwise just put a salt block in their field (s) and see if it makes a difference.

Even in my day delivery work was really low paid - so I wouldn't bother with Yellow Pages.

The traditional way of raising money for these things is to get yourself sponsored doing something either (a) noble and worthwhile or (b) totally ridiculous (eg sitting in a bath full of baked beans).

Or you could have a cake stall selling rainbow cakes :naughty:

SILVERINO !!! :punk::huglove:

Yeah, ..... I reckon fast food will give OKD the fastest money !! Soangel is doing it ... tho' hard ... faster money in a short time ! :thumb_yello:

Moseying on down to Miss Kitty's tonight?:wink2:

Hehe ... well no, Missy Silv ... ah been havin' a fahn tahm all week ... & ahm thinkin' .... seein' as it (was) Sunday ... ahm headin' fo bed ... fo an early naht ... *tips hat* :cowboy:

Heya Silv !! G'dang ... just can't seem to get to sleep just yet ... pfft... gonna log out shortly tho' ... :wink2:

You OK ??

Hehe ... well no, Missy Silv ... ah been havin' a fahn tahm all week ... & ahm thinkin' .... seein' as it (was) Sunday ... ahm headin' fo bed ... fo an early naht ... *tips hat* :cowboy:

Heya Silv !! G'dang ... just can't seem to get to sleep just yet ... pfft... gonna log out shortly tho' ... :wink2:

You OK ??

Log out, have hot milky drink - you could try a lettuce sandwich as lettuce contains laudanum and could help you sleep.:wink2:

There's also a yellow food substance which can promote sleep but I dare not mention it with Dances around.

:pbjt:

Log out, have hot milky drink - you could try a lettuce sandwich as lettuce contains laudanum and could help you sleep.:wink2:

There's also a yellow food substance which can promote sleep but I dare not mention it with Dances around.

:pbjt:

Aaaaahhhh .... ok ..... I do have hot (soy) milky drinks before bed almost every night .... & Dances can feel safe tonight !:wink2:

hey! how r u?!

i am fine. a bit hyper. i have to clean my room (yuck) like thats gonna happen. lol

Helloooooooooooo

Your room that bad !! eekkkkk have you got like 3 meters of lollipops stacked high

Im great thanks!! work tommorow yuck yack yuck ggrrrrrr

Haha !! 4:40am .... dark & cold ... 'cept I'm sitting by the fire !:wink2:

Going to bed shortly tho' ... :original:

Ok ... damn time zones :boxed:

Ill play that scrabble move tommorow .. doesnt work on my home puter :boxed:

Helloooooooooooo

Your room that bad !! eekkkkk have you got like 3 meters of lollipops stacked high

Im great thanks!! work tommorow yuck yack yuck ggrrrrrr

Ok ... damn time zones :boxed:

Ill play that scrabble move tommorow .. doesnt work on my home puter :boxed:

K ! G'night sweets !!

G'night 1001 :bond: :thumb_yello:

:huglove: to both of you ... :bye: