Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Everything crossed for you!!!

I didnt even consider this !

Please keep us updated :thumb_yello:

Thanks!

Oh I will!

It actually is too early in the season for this kind of weather even in my country and I would guess it will be over soon!:thumb_yello:

snow (a little) here too...

snow in italy in november is not normal (especially since the global warming)...

so... fingers crossed for the svedish invasion and for italian invasion :plane:

and for all europe of course

Why on earth are you excited for rain?? :roftl::thumb_yello:

because weve had 5 days WITH (not even full of rain) since may

and rains not coming today :tears:

It's a snow storm in Sweden today!

I hate it with all my heart!:thumbdown:

Why did people settle down, I mean in the prehistoric age, at all, in a place with a climate like we have?

They ought to just had cast one glance at the weather and said to each other: Nope, doesn't work!:roftl:

You have no idea how lucky you are!:wink2:

Rain would be a relief, the snow would melt and we could start living again!:naughty:

And drive safely!

omg! YOUR SO LUCKY!

Huzaah it snows...and I have to go through it for my first exam of the week :naughty:

snow (a little) here too...

snow in italy in november is not normal (especially since the global warming)...

so... fingers crossed for the svedish invasion and for italian invasion :plane:

and for all europe of course

snow :o *gets depressed from everyone having snow*

It's cold today and I am not liking it. Cool is GREAT -- cold is for the birds :bleh:

lol

'Snow is falling, all around me.. '

It looks like that now:

l_8b9d9e0f14d6437ba34e0b7557f4105b.jpg

l_9d91952efede4627873c89d393f71469.jpg

l_b3bfcff24ea04797974b2950421aaa2e.jpg

It's pretty cold :\

thats so pretty!

Foxxy your photographs are amazing!!!

Thanks for posting , looks so nice:wub2:

Thanks :wink2: I does looks nice, but it's soo cold and strange: it's still November and here you go - it's snowing ;o We always expecting snow at the middle of December so it's pretty unusual. I already want to decorate cristmas tree :naughty:

Here in the southern part of the Netherlands, it SNOWED AND IT WAS FREEZING COLD. Now it doesn't snow anymore but it's still FREEZING COLD! :roftl: My father had to walk home from his work, because his car doors were frozen :bleh:, fortunately he just works a few streets from home, but wet he was!!! :naughty:

At home (home home :naughty:) we're kind of up in the mountains, so we usually get a fair bit of snow during the winter, I love it!

ya. we have a house in the mountains up here so i get happy i get snow there

Here in the southern part of the Netherlands, it SNOWED AND IT WAS FREEZING COLD. Now it doesn't snow anymore but it's still FREEZING COLD! :roftl: My father had to walk home from his work, because his car doors were frozen :bleh:, fortunately he just works a few streets from home, but wet he was!!! :naughty:

i love snow and cold! lol!

omg, thats terrible, but kind of hilarious! his car door was frozen! ive never heard anything like it! :roftl:

The car just didn't unlock anymore! How cool is THAT!? :roftl:

And at school, some people shattered one of the windows with a huge snowball :naughty: No injured people, fortunately. I think that boys will have to clean the schoolyard for quite some months!!! :naughty: I like that! That will show them, because they are always teasing everybody who is younger than them. HA HA!!! :naughty::naughty::roftl:

The car just didn't unlock anymore! How cool is THAT!? :roftl:

And at school, some people shattered one of the windows with a huge snowball :naughty: No injured people, fortunately. I think that boys will have to clean the schoolyard for quite some months!!! :naughty: I like that! That will show them, because they are always teasing everybody who is younger than them. HA HA!!! :naughty::naughty::roftl:

thats funny!!!

thats so hilarious!!!!!!! man i wish we had snow here! omg thats great! *regrets not choosing to go to the HS in the mountains*

thats funny!!!

thats so hilarious!!!!!!! man i wish we had snow here! omg thats great! *regrets not choosing to go to the HS in the mountains*

Well, if it continues going on like this, I wouldn't want living here :roftl:

Snow also has disadvantages you know? Ever heard of the guy with the frozen tongue in Germany last year? Because he thought he was cool, he licked a lamp outside, but he got stuck to it, with his tongue :naughty: That hurts!

Well, if it continues going on like this, I wouldn't want living here :roftl:

Snow also has disadvantages you know? Ever heard of the guy with the frozen tongue in Germany last year? Because he thought he was cool, he licked a lamp outside, but he got stuck to it, with his tongue :naughty: That hurts!

lol. haha that reminds me of the christmas story (the movie) :naughty:

and having to shovel the snow ya, but i love snow so much xD

Better happening now rather than laters , when do you fly?

Friday morning from Arlanda, Stockholm! Early, 7.30 am.:wink2:

Tell your father to put some silicone on the soft lists to his car doors and a little oil in the locker, that will do the trick next time!:wink2: