• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Awwwwww , its not all about hugeeeeeeee pressies you know :wink2:

I would be just as happy with something small

Looking forward to your new avatar:thumb_yello:

I know, i just can't wait for all the Christmas spirit! :naughty: And songs:wub2:

Me too.. i want just a pretty Christmas tree, ginger snaps, mandarins and a ton of chocolate AND of course my family,relatives and best friends with me!:thumb_yello:

oh ok

but i dont understand how you can have too much mika stuf.. pfffttt... :naughty:

I knowww .. do you know even before he was even a little famous I was getting things .. I just had a hunch!

I know, i just can't wait for all the Christmas spirit! :naughty: And songs:wub2:

Me too.. i want just a pretty Christmas tree, ginger snaps, mandarins and a ton of chocolate AND of course my family,relatives and best friends with me!:thumb_yello:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that sounds so so perfect , it really is such a special time of year :wub2:

I knowww .. do you know even before he was even a little famous I was getting things .. I just had a hunch!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that sounds so so perfect , it really is such a special time of year :wub2:

i can't choose a avatar:boxed: I think i'll search for some tomorrow, i'm off to bed.. Goodnight! :bye:

Oh yes Christmas is so special.:wub2:I love it but to really get into the Christmas spirit there must be snow.

And once again- it doesn't seem we're gonna have it any time soon.:tears: I mean I had 30 degrees in my room today- and the central heating wasn't even on. I really hope the weather will change soon and that there will be snow- lots of it!!

Oh yes Christmas is so special.:wub2:I love it but to really get into the Christmas spirit there must be snow.

And once again- it doesn't seem we're gonna have it any time soon.:tears: I mean I had 30 degrees in my room today- and the central heating wasn't even on. I really hope the weather will change soon and that there will be snow- lots of it!!

30??:shocked: i dont have that warm room though it's heating now:roftl:

30??:shocked: i dont have that warm room though it's heating now:roftl:

Yeah, 30. The sun today was so strong and hot that it heated the room to this degree. I mean I like hot and sunny weather but it's november for crying out loud- I want snow, or at least more normal weather for this time.:naughty:

Yeah, 30. The sun today was so strong and hot that it heated the room to this degree. I mean I like hot and sunny weather but it's november for crying out loud- I want snow, or at least more normal weather for this time.:naughty:

hahaha right! :naughty:

though i'm not in Christmas mood today.. :naughty: Sorry, Freddie, changed my avatar back:naughty:

bbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Where in the world is warm today ..... Im jealous if you are!

:surfing:

me too!! although Monday was MUCH worse!!

it was raining SO bad!!! and i was stuck outside, and it was too windy and raining too heavily to hold up an umbrella!! :thumbdown: