Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3a803365.jpg

=P

snow :wub2:

I never saw snow in my life :sad:

The next days will be hot here :sneaky2:

2e0v8cn.png

Okay, packing my bags...as soon as I've found my car in the deep snow I'll start driving to your nice and warm country(ahum...countries)!:naughty:

Okay, packing my bags...as soon as I've found my car in the deep snow I'll start driving to your nice and warm country(ahum...countries)!:naughty:

Could you please pick me up on your way? :aah:

snow :wub2:

I never saw snow in my life :sad:

Oh don't be sad, snow is overrated anyway! :naughty: Just put your hand in the freezer and you'll get the feeling.:naughty:

Does it never ever snow in whole Brazil?

Could you please pick me up on your way? :aah:

Absolutely!:thumb_yello::wub2:

Oh don't be sad, snow is overrated anyway! :naughty: Just put your hand in the freezer and you'll get the feeling.:naughty:

Haha, good description!:roftl:

:roftl:

It's snow in the south sometimes but it's rare and is not much snow :aah:

We've just had a lovely snow shower. It's sticking and pretty and I don't have to go out till evening!

So this is what I said on the 19th. We've had snow on ice on top of this 'pretty' shower. So the roads are treacherous and everyone's moaning.

But worse than that is the weather affecting my daughter. She went out to the States for her brother's wedding and when she started on her way back her first plane was cancelled. So we don't know whether she even made it from Phoenix to Philadelphia. But Philly was due 22" snow in a storm, and they were telling her at the airport that she may not get home before Christmas!